View Full Version : Sauna in Bangkok, the best for a gay boy?

dan_2000
March 2nd, 2012, 11:23
Hello....soon i will in Bangkok for some days, i would to try a gay sauna, i see in some website a lot of gay sauna but now i ask you ...what is the better place for meet thai-foreign boys?
Someone can write about amazing experiences in gay sauna?
Thankyou...

Brad the Impala
March 3rd, 2012, 01:12
Babylon

pong
March 3rd, 2012, 08:14
1. the current best (as being actual and skipping all closed ones) listing is found on gayscout.com- go to BKK, then find ''having fun''. However-this listing is haphazard and you have to know BKK well to see where some place is located. It has some new google-maps, but many flags are not correct-proceed with caution. Some suburban sauna's are very hard to find, hardly labelled outside and sometimes near dead on weekdays.
For a new tourist staying in the Silom ghetto-look at nickysgaybangkok-better maps and more explanation.
2. Babylon always gets the best marks-but nearly all recent reports-from the last 1-2 yrs say it now has more farang (=white people) inside as Thai or other Asians. it is by far the most luxurius and most expensive sauna (260 bt now).
3. there is no best in this field-as there also not is for hotels or gogobars. it is all personal taste and the chance of the day. You can have a super time in some rundown sauna that gets bad marks and walk around days in babylon without something happening-or reverse. Also it is not clear if you are Asean or not- local sauna's tend to have more of a sticky rice=asians for aseans crowd. But they are way cheaper-100-150 bt and often also offer free drinks or even free food.
And yes- I have written some fantastic experiences in what happened in some gay sauna once-on another site, whcih I will not reveal here.

pong
March 3rd, 2012, 08:16
oh-and 1 more possible problem: you write boy-so I guess you are young. Great! But note there IS a minimum age-which they will check if you look very young- but OTOH hand many local sauna's offer lower entry-or sometimes even free at some times- to young people-up to 22/23.

dan_2000
March 3rd, 2012, 12:26
Thankyou so much for your answers......Im 26 years old.....so i no have problems with age!
I read about Babylon but i would to try others sauna, maybe a sauna with more asian boys (im italian and i like so much asian boys).

atri1666
March 3rd, 2012, 14:35
You can try Chakran or Sauna Mania.

http://www.chakransauna.net/

http://www.siamout.com/mania/