PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for Get Well Messages

Neal
March 1st, 2012, 16:57
I would like to take a moment to thank all those who sent off very appreciated get well messages. As some may have heard I started feeling chest pains and the fiasco started because the dye in the angiogram kept fucking with the kidneys, so that once they kidneys were flushed out they could continue.
4 stents and 2 1/2 days later I am now being released from BB/Ptty. I wish I could say it was a pleasure or that it was cheap but it was neither.
Well who knows, maybe they gave me a few more years.

Again thank you for all the kind messages and I should be returning full time to the board soon. :wav:

travelerjim
March 2nd, 2012, 04:29
Good you are feeling better and out of the hospital.

Take it easy and take good care.

tj

martin911
March 2nd, 2012, 06:51
I would like to take a moment to thank all those who sent off very appreciated get well messages. As some may have heard I started feeling chest pains and the fiasco started because the dye in the angiogram kept fucking with the kidneys, so that once they kidneys were flushed out they could continue.
4 stents and 2 1/2 days later I am now being released from BB/Ptty. I wish I could say it was a pleasure or that it was cheap but it was neither.
Well who knows, maybe they gave me a few more years.

Again thank you for all the kind messages and I should be returning full time to the board soon. :wav:

IS This what happens when you meet mountain boys ??? :dontknow: :dontknow: :evil4:

So you are back in the saddle so to speak ??

Neal
March 2nd, 2012, 07:17
I am back in the saddle today so to speak and need to make up for lost time!