PDA

View Full Version : Some of the Wildest Places You Have Had Sex

Neal
February 27th, 2012, 13:30
So where are some of the strangest and wildest places you have had sex?
:snorting: :snorting: :snorting: :snorting:

February 27th, 2012, 17:05
1. In a Cemetery, bent over a headstone, during an electrical storm.

2. Locked inside a public convenience with an 18yo - and with the cross-dressing toilet attendant watching.

3. On the 11th floor fire-escape of a tower block, bent over the handrail, with a boy with green hair (dyed).

4. In a soccer pitch technical area (i.e in the dug-out) at midnight

5. In an elevator.

6. On the office desk (many times!)

:occasion9:

Dodger
February 27th, 2012, 17:54

And I thought I was fucking wacky...55555

The places I have done the tango dim in comparison to yours, but my BF and I have ended up in some pretty strange settings over the years, e.g. his grandmothers rice storage bin, a lob-sided shack in the middle of a rice paddy, the muddy banks of a shoreline near Khun Han Waterfalls (the best), in the Khun Han waterfalls, in the back of his fathers pickup truck with his father sleeping in the cab, in the back seat of a taxi, and most memorably, in a very small rest room on the shuttle boat going to Koh Samet in rough seas. That was his idea - not mine, but I take credit for the taxi ride encouragement.

markie1
February 27th, 2012, 18:51
On the motobike up country near konkean , both felt horny stopped and had sex in the bushes.

The places I have done the tango dim in comparison to yours, but my BF and I have ended up in some pretty strange settings over the years, e.g. his grandmothers rice storage bin, a lob-sided shack in the middle of a rice paddy, the muddy banks of a shoreline near Khun Han Waterfalls (the best), in the Khun Han waterfalls, in the back of his fathers pickup truck with his father sleeping in the cab, in the back seat of a taxi, and most memorably, in a very small rest room on the shuttle boat going to Koh Samet in rough seas. That was his idea - not mine, but I take credit for the taxi ride encouragement.

Marsilius
February 27th, 2012, 19:15
In the middle of the maze at Hampton Court Palace.

arsenal
February 27th, 2012, 19:38
In the back of a station wagon in Kings Cross, Sidney.

On a train between Chicago and New Orleans.

And to add.
A sauna in Rio.
An apartment in Marrakesh.
Hundreds of times in UK.
Three countries in Asia.

Gives me all six continents. I think there should be a prize. The poles don't count. Too cold for sex.

February 27th, 2012, 21:00
...The poles don't count. Too cold for sex.

Nonsense!
I knew a blond boy from Krakow who was very passionate.

joe552
February 27th, 2012, 21:09
Surely, being alone shouldn't count?

christianpfc
February 28th, 2012, 01:19
I don't have anything remotely comparable to report. I am very picky about whom I do have sex with, and where. I prefere a bed (at the moment, I can't think of any place else than a bed - wait, a few times in gay saunas).

paperboy
February 28th, 2012, 01:31
hahhhahahahahaha

a while ago i was a dj in a disco, had this lad who would suck me off in the dj box
half the night, just thinking about it, still makes me smile.
Working in a tourist destination, sex is plenty, :party

martin911
February 28th, 2012, 02:38
Now That sounds like fun !!!!!!!!!!!!

Brad the Impala
February 28th, 2012, 05:49
In a felucca on the Nile at Luxor.

In a ruined English Castle, Bodiam.

In a changing booth by a public swimming pool in Casablanca

In the front seat of a car on Dartmoor National Park

In the middle of Lumpini Park at night

In the back seat of a car in the dark on the edge of the Sahara

In an alley off the main promenade of Taormina, Sicily

On a fishing boat moored at Koh Larn

But really I prefer it to be in bed in private, but sometimes you just have to seize the moment!

Dick
February 28th, 2012, 08:00
After reading these very evocative replies, it's clear to me now that I don't get out enough!
I particularly liked the 'during an electrical storm' ... as if that would make any difference to a willing ghillie:-)
But for me the prize has to go to ' in the back of his fathers pickup truck with his father sleeping in the cab'... Priceless!

PeterUK
February 28th, 2012, 09:32

That's nothing, I've done it on a bed - the sea-bed surrounded by circling sharks. :tongue3:

Jellybean
February 28th, 2012, 13:43
Scottish-guyтАЩs reference to having rumpy-pumpy in a cemetery reminded me of the time, many years ago, when two friends of mine took me to a cemetery in west London during the day time after we had a Saturday lunchtime drink in a local gay bar. It was well known as a gay cruising area late at night. It was creepy enough during the day and the thought of walking around amongst all those gravestones at night, with guys popping up from behind gothic statues, tombs, vaults , mausoleums or tombstones would have frightened the bejesus out of me!

For late night wanderings I therefore opted instead to avail myself of the pleasures of the most famous and less spooky gay cruising ground in London, Hampstead Heath. On some nights during the summer I remember it was as busy as any night club. In years to come I was also to discover, for research purposes only of course, the тАЬgoings-onтАЭ on Clapham Common, Putney Tow Path, Russell Square and the tow path by the canal in Camden.

But as far as Thailand is concerned, well I really canтАЩt think of any unusual places, only the common or garden occasional massage joint springs to mind, which I appreciate is somewhat boring compared with other posters contributions.

Beachlover
February 28th, 2012, 20:29
I'm not that adventurous and haven't lived that many years to build up a list like some of you guys, but!

Outdoor sex in and around hotels seems to the theme for me over the last year...

1. On an (empty) public beach during the early evening

2. In and out of the private swimming pool of a private pool suite overlooking a beach in Thailand (several times there actually)

3. In and next to a beach resort swimming pool during the evening - couldn't see any other guests around but could hear them dining above us

4. In the bathtub and on a daybed out in the open on the balcony of a Hilton Hotel room 30 floors up, overlooking usual dergatory comment relating to a particular city... feels private, yet also alarmingly exposed

5. On the floor of a serviced apartment living room with floor to ceiling windows, overlooking a Melbourne train station, at dawn. Not technically outdoors but I swear the people below waiting for the train could see us... still get turned on just thinking about the guy, Vietnamese and as hot as they come.

6. In the outdoor jacuzzi of the St Regis in Bangkok... didn't go all the way, but still counts, I think.

I have also had sex...

1. In a law firm board room (ahhh... that felt good)

1. Off a beach in the beautifully warm South China Sea (with a girl)

2. On a People's Liberation Army base

3. Oh... and I've done it in my office quite a few times. It's pretty much the only reason I keep a sofa in my room. :happy7:

occasional massage joint
I have found one thing... no matter how professional or respectable a massage spa is, if the therapist is male and gay, more likely than not, he is going to try to have sex with me (which is ok if he is Asian and good looking). This includes 5-star hotels and other places where the staff are supposed to be 100% professional! These guys seem to have no self control!

Rush, Yet Again
February 29th, 2012, 01:41
Outdoor sex in and around hotels seems to the theme for me over the last year...

I donтАЩt believe masturbation counts . . .

joe552
February 29th, 2012, 03:34
Rush, that was the point I was trying to make earlier - although now we should add fantasies don't count!

gra46
February 29th, 2012, 21:44
At the movies when i was 15

In a police station prison cell

my bf bed when he was away

pong
March 1st, 2012, 14:47
small sek only: back seats of a nr 44 bus here in BKK-sunday morning, early. Bit of fat Thai guy-he started touching near BoBe and was erect and cleverly hiding it all behind some study-bags and about to wank when we were beyond the Chatuchak market. Bus goes to Bangkapi-but I had to get out before.
Big sek: in the train. More as once, in fact.
Most idiot: a local bus somewhere in Isan-so probably to/fro Buriram. An older guy kept on pointing toward his groin and showing with hands how big his k..g was. Would we not get of near that short-time hotel and do it? Declined.

March 1st, 2012, 16:15
..An older guy kept on pointing toward his groin and showing with hands how big his k..g was....

Ummm......his....KNAG? (Scotland - The Woodpecker)

:idea1:

March 3rd, 2012, 01:38
beachy you claim to have had sex in your office ... so you are happy to shag guys at your place of work .. yet you cant even show your t-shirt slerve in a picture on here ...
are you getting the picture as to why no one belives a word you type ?

Impulse
March 3rd, 2012, 03:13
On the top of center condo during the day.

gaymandenmark
March 3rd, 2012, 05:45
Beneath Acropolis

Having a blowjob on the back seat, in a car from Pattaya to Dong Muang, with 3 other guys. I had to ask the driver to look out of the car windows, for safety reasons. After that the other guys were so horny, that they had to go to some restroom to finish before we entered the terminal.

Moneyboys? nah, me and my friend just split the gazoline bill to the driver, who was living in Bangkok.

Most romantik, belove the windmills on Myconos, and I searched this Belgium guy for years. :love4:

danny99
March 3rd, 2012, 13:15
In a footpath pissoir in Milan. It was one of those old double ups where you both ended up facing each other, above the basins was a triangle of iron, well rusted from years of runbning water so that a gaping hole was there instead. I had just pulled up and entered for a serious piss when a family strolled by, the son (+18) darting into the other side facing me [well all I could see was his cute appendage held by his lily white hand. All I could do was a series of stroking and his sort of came to life even though it was busy. Business finished and at the 'present arms' stage our hands passed through the gaping hole and we relieved each other, whilst the boys impatient sister was telling him to hurry up, or something similar in Italian. His parents seemed unperturbed but if they had known what was happening 3 metres away????

danny99
March 3rd, 2012, 13:36
1st year high school [Boss and I missed this- jinks] Sydney Boys' High, a hand came around from behind and slipped into my pocket...That became a regular for 12 months. My mother could never understand how my pocket kept on getting ripped open and my frequent loss of handkerchiefs.

One evening in Paris I walked into one of their very large footpath pissoirs near The Opera meant for 4 persons, as I entered I could feel the body heat from the dozen or so crammed inside, 6 lanes of frantic Paris traffic whizzing past outside,their headlights making inside the unlit pissoir so dark with the contrast you could not see just with flashes from the passing lights. I stood just inside the entrance and hands were grabbing it from everywhere, the first mouth won.

The top deck of the Dover-Calais ferry in a howling gale, an 'innocent' brush against a German teen led us to the deck above the bridge, I lent back against the forward rail watching the ladder entrance from below fearful of a head appearing whilst he knelt in front of me.

etc. etc.

{I'm not sure if "yourself" underage is against the rules- jinks}

March 3rd, 2012, 16:11
....1st year high school [deleted DaBoss] Sydney Boys' High, a hand came around from behind and slipped into my pocket...That became a regular for 12 months......

........until the Headmaster moved on to a prettier boy?

:laughing3:

March 3rd, 2012, 19:59
he he that reminds me of a TV programme a while back where the same question was asked ( albeit not quite asking the wild bit), it was a Mr and Mrs type competition where a married couple won a prize for displaying how much they knew about their partner, so the wife was blind folded and had ear plugs put on her and her husband was then asked that question " where's the strangest place you've ever had sex with your wife" - to which he replied something fairly tame like "at her mothers house when the mother was upstairs" - the wife was then brought out and asked the same question and was mortified, but didn't want to lose the prize so looked sheepishly at her husband and he smiled in encouragement and nodded at her hinting that it was ok to answer as he'd already said what they both knew privately - to which she turned round on notional TV and said "strangest place......oh my......ok, ok.......UP THE BUM !!" as the audience went wild and the programme swiftly cut to commercial !!! lol :-)

topjohn5
March 11th, 2012, 10:41
I questioned if I should write these since I know some of you, hahaha but what the hay....I have a few...

5. Outside during the day visible from I-5 (the major freeway from California to B.C.)
4. On top, yes top, of a moving elevator at Bloss Hall at Oregon State University
3. While flying a Cessna 152 airplane...
2. In the ski gondola at Heavenly Valley (California/Nevada)...no one else in the gondola but us...
AND...1. In the cadaver locker at OHSU (Oregon Health Science University) late at night...very creepy even in the day!
Cheers :sign5:

christianpfc
March 12th, 2012, 04:59
I was wondering why there were no reports about "Mile high club" (sex on airplanes), but here we go. Do you want to say that you were flying the airplane or that you were in the airplane as a passenger? Well, I think having sex while piloting an airplane is much safer than having sex while driving a car: you don't have to keep on your lane!

March 12th, 2012, 05:34
What's my fanny got to do with it?

topjohn5
March 14th, 2012, 15:52
sorry, I quoted the wrong post and now corrected it below...

topjohn5
March 14th, 2012, 18:01
LOL, I was piloting the plane...my father was a Air Force pilot and all us 3 kids had to learn to fly before we were allowed to drive a car...I was 17 and it was the same boy as I mentioned in the "strangest lube" thread with the wd40....no wd40 that time though as we planned ahead....

elephantspike
March 15th, 2012, 17:02
On Jack Nicholson.

topjohn5
March 15th, 2012, 17:30
Ummmm, what???
You've had sex on Jack Nicholson or do you mean with Jack Nicholson? Either way dear that's fantastic.... :laughing3: