PDA

View Full Version : Gay Nong Khai, Loei Nong Bua Lamphu, Udon Thani, Sakon Nako

Neal
February 27th, 2012, 13:16
How about any gay experiences in Nong Khai, Loei, Nong Bua Lamphu, Udon Thani, Sakon Nakhon and Nakhon Phanom?

Next week we will feature more cities all aboud the land of Smiles known as Thailand.

christianpfc
February 28th, 2012, 01:35
Neal, are you drunk?

Here the names of the provinces you mentioned in their most common spelling (google, wikipedia): Nong Khai, Loei, Nong Bua Lamphu, Udon Thani, Sakon Nakhon, Nakhon Phanom.

Neal
February 28th, 2012, 03:52
Well my dear christian, as your cut and paste states, the MOST COMMON, ways of spelling them....
I went to

http://www.trekthailand.net/p2/index.html

and they were spelled differently. I have switched it to your way but give me a little credit! If you want to keep checking my spelling I can suggest a few people that would keep you busy all your round, like Pong?

pong
February 28th, 2012, 07:48
to start-I am probably one among very few who have indeed been into all of them-years ago. And on my own-no BF in tow to guide the way. And I am very well aware that this is LOS and not ueberpuenktlich DE-there are many variations in how to spell Thai names in latin alfabet-there is NO fixed rule for that, As long as its understandable, I see not prob whatsoever.
My very best friend for a very long time came from SakNak city- and if what he did at night was indicative, it must have been a very wild city indeed.
As for those famous ''listings'' (maybe I"ll post about it later on)-they only -if at all, do Udorn and maybe, perhaps, NKhai. Udorn due to its special status -as always simply a copycat of the girlie sector (never tell me PLU gays are so innovative-they also only copycat). It has the odd boysgogobar-or 2-with offs. And thats it.
But this simply is Isan-not that much different from KhKhaen, Ubol or whereever. Do not go for its food-always boring somtam and khayyang, for its many sights-there are hardly, or for its utmost tourist attractions-also hardly any. Go for its superfriendly laidback people. But then in fact both PTY and BKK are very fit to meet Isanies- and at least there they are a little bit more known to the strange ways those farang behave.
The 2nd fame of Isan is in its girls (and thus also copycatting by some of its lads) in hooking up with a white farang to settle with-build a house-or 2, also for mumpoh, live a quiet life and pay all expense, incl. for the whole extended wide family. In that respect Isanies are sooooooo smart in deceiving visiting farang-just read the many reports on those tricks. As long as the moneyflow needs to be maintained, the extra servcies are mindblowing, as soon as the regular payments are done or the houses finished- so are the services. I like smart thinking people.
Its plain boring gay archeology if I would write down the ''westerner meets local-they do IT somewhere-and it was great''- have been that, done that-out and over,
What is more appealing to travel on your own (though it often looks like the biggest scary menace for most posters here) in that region are all the unexpected encounters. Indeed: when in TH expect the unexpected. Often very funny too. But again: nothing specific for those chaingwats-could happen anywhere.
So now this is a long answer-but saves me from writing the same on the other many sets of isany provinces to follow. I like independent thinking-not parrotting what you may have heard/read somewhere else.