View Full Version : sex with drunken boys?

christianpfc
February 27th, 2012, 04:47
Whenever I hooked up with a drunken boy (or hooked up with a sober or tipsy boy who later got drunk - on my expense), he fell asleep when we hit the taxi and I just managed to get him into bed in my hotel room, no action that night. My last case was just two month ago, a boy who managed to stand alone and kind of dance in DJ-station, ten minutes later in my hotel I had to guide him with both hands so he didn't fall down on the way from taxi to bed.

There were reports about getting straight boys drunk for seducing them and I just read this:

I was there for one reason - and one reason only...and it had nothing to do with spinning around in circles on a crowded dance floor. I spotted the one I liked almost immediately upon entering the place...waited patiently for him at the bar...got him drunk...took him back to Pinnackle...laid 2,000 baht on his trousers in the morning...gave him someone else's e:mail address...and told my BF's sister I stayed home watching TV all night.

What are your experience with getting boys drunk to reduce inhibitions? How do you avoid too much alcohol (him being too drunk for sex)? As a non-drinker, I have limited personal experience about different stages of being drunk. Watching others getting drunk can be entertaining, provided I don't pay the drinks. Drunken boys can have fabulous soft and warm skin, but here again it's a fine line to cold sweat.

(As a side note: to avoid risky behaviour one of the partners should remain sober. So suggesting to get drunk as well is no solution.)

February 27th, 2012, 05:38
Don't like alcohol, don't like drunk boys as they are sloppy, fall over things, throw up, smell like a distillery, usally try to smoke in the house even after you ask them not to, and then fall asleep before that nasty deed is done. Nope I like active boys at 4 in the afternoon and then they can get drunk all they want to at night, I go to seep! :sign5:

February 27th, 2012, 13:54
I usually don't have sex with drunken boys (drunk as in pissed), because TB's can be pretty unpredictable when 'mau'.

Just once, by accident I was pleasantly "raped" by a drunken Thaiboy.......amazing.......unfortunately he didn't remember anything when sober. Good for him I suppose.

TravellerDave
February 27th, 2012, 14:17
For me drunk boys are a No-No. Offed one last year - he spent most of the time in the bathroom being sick. He was 18 and had just come to pattaya - not used to drink. I tried to look after him but it was not a good night.

February 27th, 2012, 17:04
.. they are sloppy, fall over things, throw up, smell like a distillery.. and then fall asleep before that nasty deed is done..

This could equally be a gogo boy writing about his farang "Clients" :laughing3:

Beachlover
February 28th, 2012, 21:17
What are your experience with getting boys drunk to reduce inhibitions?
Not something I would EVER do, personally. Not ethical and wouldn't sit well in my stomach.

Deliberately getting a guy/girl drunk so he/she will sleep with you is not too much different to drugging a guy/girl so you can sleep with them.

The fact that the boy might be too drunk to perform, fall asleep, throw up or "inconvenience" you in any number of ways due to his intoxication should be secondary to the ethics in this...

Do you guys ever stop to ask if what you're doing is right or wrong or do you just go ahead and do it, without care or thought for others?

February 28th, 2012, 22:22
...Do you guys ever stop to ask if what you're doing is right or wrong or do you just go ahead and do it, without care or thought for others?

Get off your high horse missy - ONE person (Dodger) has claimed that he deliberately got a boy drunk for sexual purposes.

There's no need to get your frillies in a twist and tar us all with the same brush.

:occasion9:

cdnmatt
February 28th, 2012, 22:44
I don't know, back in the days when I was out whoring myself (I somewhat miss those days :-)), I didn't have an issue with picking up a bottle of whiskey to get us in the mood, and get things flowing freely. I mean, that's pretty much what everyone does. You're going to be hard pressed finding a guy who doesn't like it when a sexy girl they're taking out for dinner has an extra glass of wine.

Obviously, there's a difference between tipsy drunk and slobbering drunk. The slobbering drunk idiots can fuck off, but the tipsy ones were always more than welcome in my bed. :)

martin911
February 28th, 2012, 22:46
Christian
Are you talking about getting a boy drunk so as to Have sex with him ???

Or you just talking about what to do when a boy gets drunk in the normal (for most ) course of the evening ?,because you dont drink yourself

francois
February 28th, 2012, 23:23
Not something I would EVER do, personally. Not ethical and wouldn't sit well in my stomach.
Deliberately getting a guy/girl drunk so he/she will sleep with you is not too much different to drugging a guy/girl so you can sleep with them.

I agree, BL, highly unethical if not rape.

cdnmatt
February 29th, 2012, 00:53

Oh fuck you guys, come back down to reality.

I've been living with Kim for almost 3 years, and I still enjoy it when he has a few drinks, because I know the sex is going to be better and more aggressive. And it's the same vice-versa. I'm certain he enjoys it more when I have a few drinks in me.

joe552
February 29th, 2012, 03:47
By the time we get back to my room, I'm usually pleasantly drunk - not falling over, but feeling happy. No problem if the boy is the same. I offed a boy last year who didn't drink, who told me I drank too much - I wasn't happy about that. I wouldn't set out to get someone drunk so I can have sex with them. It's not necessary in Pattaya. Most boys I've met enjoy a drink.

christianpfc
February 29th, 2012, 04:22
Christian

Or you just talking about what to do when a boy gets drunk in the normal (for most ) course of the evening ?,because you dont drink yourself

(Re-reading my original post: the question was unfavorably worded.) I want to know where the difference between my experiences (I remember five times where I was with drunken boys, in all cases they fell asleep) and reports like the original quote and the following quote come from. I disencourage drinking and would never try to get someone drunk to have sex with him (for the reasons beachlover quoted, and in addition because it would most probably cost my money).

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=23878&start=21 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=23878&start=21)" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Poochai... But nobody around his area of Buriram is really a poochai... they are all just horny and anyone will do when drunk and horny!

colmx
February 29th, 2012, 06:21
:3some:

Christian

(Re-reading my original post: the question was unfavorably worded.) I want to know where the difference between my experiences (I remember five times where I was with drunken boys, in all cases they fell asleep) and reports like the original quote and the following quote come from. I disencourage drinking and would never try to get someone drunk to have sex with him (for the reasons beachlover quoted, and in addition because it would most probably cost my money).

Poochai... But nobody around his area of Buriram is really a poochai... they are all just horny and anyone will do when drunk and horny!

What I meant in my original post was that people (both Thai and Farang) tend to lose their inhibitions when they are "merry" or half drunk
E.g. The American Frat boy that would never dream of flashing his ass when sober - that can't keep his pants on after a can of beer

Similarly (and I am sure Cdnmatt has reported this too) when in Issan a bottle of white whiskey tends to make people lose their inhibitions
e.g. the farmer boy that would never dream of letting another guy suck his cock, is suddenly open to the idea.

I have often stayed in BFs village and have observed how all the boys send to sleep together in the one bed or on mattresses on the floor and hug each other no problem when sleeping (I guess its the issan way)

So of course boys that have lost their inhibitions and sleep in the same bed... tend to get it on!

One story from BF was that he was recently staying with 5 Poochai boys in an apartment in Bang Na, outside Bkk
All the boys claim to be 100% man... and ghave GFs etc
On the first night he was there they had a few bottles of Leo.... at sleeping time the guy next to him picked up BFs hand and placed it on his crotch... The rest i will leave up to your imagination!

But lets just say that he spent 5 nights there! :3some:

francois
February 29th, 2012, 11:35

I've been living with Kim for almost 3 years, and I still enjoy it when he has a few drinks, because I know the sex is going to be better and more aggressive. And it's the same vice-versa. I'm certain he enjoys it more when I have a few drinks in me.

Wow! This is a first. I agree with your buddy, BL, and you disagree with him. Having a few drinks to enhance an encounter, especially with your boyfriend, is not the same as intentionally getting someone drunk for purpose of sex. As for me, the Bf and I have no need for stimulants to improve performance or enjoyment.

francois
February 29th, 2012, 11:35

Wow! This is a first. I agree with your buddy, BL, and you disagree with him. Having a few drinks to enhance an encounter, especially with your boyfriend, is not the same as intentionally getting someone drunk for purpose of sex. As for me, the Bf and I have no need for stimulants to improve performance or enjoyment.
But each to his own taste.

February 29th, 2012, 14:43
This manufactured controversy has now been blown up out of all proportion.

I am now afraid of having a drink with DaBoss, lest he gets me drunk and molests me.

:crybaby:

Dodger
February 29th, 2012, 16:35
First of all, you don't need to get a boy in Thailand drunk to get him to have sex with you. The sex part is a fore drawn conclusion - having a few drinks and getting a buzz on just comes with the territory when clubbing (for me anyway).

If getting someone buzzed on drinks is for the purpose of raping them - then that would explain why I always enjoy getting buzzed. Rape me I say...and do so with vigor and full intent. Turn my drunken ass over on the bed and stick it in if that meets your fancy. Live out your wildest sexual dreams while I lay there in my stooper...and when I wake, just smile and ask me how I enjoyed the evening...shower and remain naked...and rape me again with no less vigor and intent.

February 29th, 2012, 17:05
..Rape me I say...and do so with vigor and full intent. Turn my drunken ass over on the bed and stick it in if that meets your fancy. Live out your wildest sexual dreams while I lay there in my stooper...and when I wake, just smile and ask me how I enjoyed the evening...shower and remain naked...and rape me again with no less vigor and intent.

PASS

Beachlover
February 29th, 2012, 19:48

(Re-reading my original post: the question was unfavorably worded.)
Yeah! Glad you realised.

Seriously though... I think your attitude with spending money is very short-term oriented and overly focused on whether you get an instant "return on investment" for yourself from every extra dollar spent.

You only seem to want to spend money if it will lead to sex or something of immediate benefit to you. Rather than buying someone a drink just to make them feel good and to get to know them better.

You're not seeing the wider or longer-term consequences. When you do this, you fail to factor in the flow-on benefits of spending money when it comes to entertainment, going out and having fun.

...Do you guys ever stop to ask if what you're doing is right or wrong or do you just go ahead and do it, without care or thought for others?

Get off your high horse missy - ONE person (Dodger) has claimed that he deliberately got a boy drunk for sexual purposes.

There's no need to get your frillies in a twist and tar us all with the same brush.
I should have been clearer when I wrote "you guys"... I wasn't referring to everyone who had posted on this thread prior to that or referring to everyone on this forum.

I don't know, back in the days when I was out whoring myself (I somewhat miss those days :-)), I didn't have an issue with picking up a bottle of whiskey to get us in the mood, and get things flowing freely. I mean, that's pretty much what everyone does. You're going to be hard pressed finding a guy who doesn't like it when a sexy girl they're taking out for dinner has an extra glass of wine.

Obviously, there's a difference between tipsy drunk and slobbering drunk. The slobbering drunk idiots can fuck off, but the tipsy ones were always more than welcome in my bed. :)
Matt... there's a difference between someone who's had a couple of drinks and is slightly tipsy (what you describe) and someone you have gotten blind drink (what Dodger/Christian describe) so they'll lower their inhibitions (and standards) to sleep with them.

There's also a difference between someone you've just met and someone who's been your boyfriend for months or years. Boyfriend is ok because you trust and are comfortable with each other. But I would never have sex with someone I'd just met if they were drunk. Invite them back to my room to sleep? Sure. Have sex with them? No... I would wait until they sober up and are aware of what they're doing. No matter how hot they are.

Rape me I say...and do so with vigor and full intent. Turn my drunken ass over on the bed and stick it in if that meets your fancy. Live out your wildest sexual dreams while I lay there in my stooper...and when I wake, just smile and ask me how I enjoyed the evening...shower and remain naked...and rape me again with no less vigor and intent.
Happy to accept your request. I'll just delegate the provision of this "service" to someone else. How about Fritzl? :occasion9:

Dodger
March 1st, 2012, 04:28
Beachlover Wrote:

You only seem to want to spend money if it will lead to sex or something of immediate benefit to you. Rather than buying someone a drink just to make them feel good and to get to know them better.

You're not seeing the wider or longer-term consequences. When you do this, you fail to factor in the flow-on benefits of spending money when it comes to entertainment, going out and having fun.

I think you're failing to factor in the flow-on benefits of meeting someone you like - buying him a drink - and having hot sex with him. At least that's what the majority of Thai boys seem to prefer - and who are we to argue.

If you are truly as young as you claim - why do you constantly insist on sounding so old?

joe552
March 1st, 2012, 04:51
Dodger, haven't you realised that Beachie isn't like the rest of us old sex tourists? He's young, Asian/Australian, plenty of money - doesn't have to spend money to get boys - brings them to top end hotels with spas on the balcony. He's clearly in a different league.

Luckily for the rest of us, bar boys don't need 5 star hotels but just want a good time and a bit of fun.

Daniel-old
March 1st, 2012, 05:26
Does anybody know where I can download a 'sexual consent form' in Thai?

Rush, Yet Again
March 1st, 2012, 09:49
I think your attitude with spending money is very short-term oriented and overly focused on whether you get an instant "return on investment" for yourself from every extra dollar spent . . . blah, blah, blah.

Geeze Beach, give it a rest.

Christian - whose native tongue is not English - restated his original comment thanks to you misinterpreting it. Your reply, or at least the reply of a normal, rational human being, should have been: тАЬThanks for clarifying, sorry I accused you of being scum.тАЭ

Instead you went with the тАШgood thing you clarified because me immediately jumping to the wrong conclusion was all your faultтАЩ option. And then proceeded to chastise him for being careful with his money.

What Christian said was that he would not get someone drunk so that he could take advantage of them because it would be morally wrong to do so - and then added a secondary reason for not doing so would be that it would cost him money for the booze. ItтАЩs a joke Beach. Humor. A human emotion. Google it. YouтАЩll be amazed.

We all know Christian takes great pride in squeezing every last drop out of a satang. And heтАЩs proud of it. He also frequently pokes fun at himself for being tight with a buck. But if you read his history of posts youтАЩll see he actually spends a great deal of money travelling to Thailand and SE Asia. Several times a year. For real.

Christian visits places off the beaten track, meets other members of this board, and is learning Thai. HeтАЩs met locals with whom he has formed friendships and relationships - тАШgenuineтАЩ ones too btw - and takes the time to post of his travels instead of cutting and pasting items he ran across in the local newspaper.

What you wonтАЩt find, unless you choose to purposefully misinterpret his posts, is any evidence that his attitude about expenses is тАЬshort-term orientedтАЭ and overly focused on whether he gets an instant тАЬreturn on investment.тАЭ Christian gets value out of the money he spends, and sounds like he has a hell of a good time on his holidays.

In the past, it was humorous watching you do battle with LMTU much as it is watching two pigs wrestle in the mud. Now, your constant preaching to others - those who are not wallowing in your mire - about how they should live their life is just plain monotonous.

The world is filled with people with different views, values, and manners in which they find enjoyment in life. Learning to appreciate those differences - instead of trying to force them into the narrow confines of the world you have constructed - might just make your little world a happier place in which to live.

francois
March 1st, 2012, 11:51
If you are truly as young as you claim - why do you constantly insist on sounding so old?

In reality he is not Beachlover; he is Preachlover. He sounds so old because he is as old as he sounds.

martin911
March 1st, 2012, 12:26

But each to his own taste.

Just an innocent question -- How do you know that you have no need for them ????--

Mabye you do not require any Higher level of enjoyment that you currently have -- and as you say each to their own taste --but how do you know that alchool etc would not improve enjoyment ??

lexusgs
March 1st, 2012, 14:21
Of course a few drinks enhances the experience. I dread to think what some peoples sex life must be like when they talk about no stimulant etc. I mean come on, get real here.
It's just the same as adding 3rd guy into the mix. Hightens the pleasure for both partners when handled in the right way. :happy7:

pong
March 1st, 2012, 14:30
its a very old saying( and i am pretty sure the beerdrinker heaven of Europe (chris'nation, the krauts in Deutschland) must know it. A littel alco loosens the inhibitions-but more of it kills the potential to do IT.
Agree mostly with our regular khKn correspondent Matty. I also think the Thai have in fact a big alco-problem, near Russian magnitude. Probably life is simply too boring there in Isan?
My long standing dear best friend from Saknak also had to get loosened a bit-with a can of Leo. took him nearly 6 monthes to ask if my choice of Chang could be replaced by leo. He always was much better functioning when he bragged on how some stoopid or nice farang had treated him and the boys on a bottle-or 2- of that dreadful whiskey set, but a generous supply of leo would also do. The problem was that the mozzies were then after him and he came out with many stings of them.

March 1st, 2012, 14:47
....The problem was that the mozzies were then after him and he came out with many stings of them.

Are you saying that mosquitoes can detect alcohol, and that they bite accordingly?
If correct, this could explain everything in my case!

:occasion9:

francois
March 1st, 2012, 15:23
Just an innocent question -- How do you know that you have no need for them ????--
Mabye you do not require any Higher level of enjoyment that you currently have -- and as you say each to their own taste --but how do you know that alchool etc would not improve enjoyment ??

Like everyone else I am familar with alcohol, which does make the spirit willing, but can also make the flesh weak. So now do what is best for me and the bf who falls asleep if he drinks. And in my younger days have been drunk and indulged myself with a drunken lad on occasion, and, at times, to my regret.

I have nothing against use of alcohol or other substances to loosen the libido and highten the pleasure but just not effective with me.

cdnmatt
March 1st, 2012, 15:31
I'm still left kinda confused, and scratching my head about this whole thread.

Go out, get drunk, goto a club with some people, get more drunk, lose your inhibitions, take someone back home, fuck like rabbits.

This happens every single day, millions of times a day all throughout the world. I'm not quite sure what the huge uproar is about.

March 1st, 2012, 16:08
... I'm not quite sure what the huge uproar is about.

Ditto

soi_toi
March 1st, 2012, 19:25
I'm not quite sure what the huge uproar is about.

The uproar doesn't need to be 'about' anything, this is SGT.

Dodger
March 2nd, 2012, 02:36
I'll toast to that.

christianpfc
March 2nd, 2012, 04:26
Go out, get drunk, goto a club with some people, get more drunk, lose your inhibitions, take someone back home, fuck like rabbits.

This happens every single day, millions of times a day all throughout the world. I'm not quite sure what the huge uproar is about.

It's not that simple. My sexual partners were either sober or too drunk to fuck. That's why I asked for clarification where occasional positive reports about sex with drunken boys come from.

http://bludreamers.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/too-drunk-to-fuck.jpg

On this occasion, let me share a story from my teenage years (when I was deep in the closet). On a party with classmates, a classmate (female, slightly drunk) approached me and asked me (from memory, my translation): "Did you ever shagg a drunken pussy? It feels like apple pie!". Years later, I watched the movie "American Pie", the apple pie finally made sense. But I still wonder why a girl thinks to know what it feels like to fuck a drunken pussy. Maybe I should ask her when we have our next reunion in 3 years. (For Beachlover: the last sentence is a joke. Or maybe not?)

martin911
March 2nd, 2012, 06:43

It's not that simple. My sexual partners were either sober or too drunk to fuck. That's why I asked for clarification where occasional positive reports about sex with drunken boys come from.

http://bludreamers.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/too-drunk-to-fuck.jpg

On this occasion, let me share a story from my teenage years (when I was deep in the closet). On a party with classmates, a classmate (female, slightly drunk) approached me and asked me (from memory, my translation): "Did you ever shagg a drunken pussy? It feels like apple pie!". Years later, I watched the movie "American Pie", the apple pie finally made sense. But I still wonder why a girl thinks to know what it feels like to fuck a drunken pussy. Maybe I should ask her when we have our next reunion in 3 years. (For Beachlover: the last sentence is a joke. Or maybe not?)

Ok come on Christian now you are really pulling our legs (i hope )

Is there anybody real here on the forums ?????

Colmx is -only guy i ever saw to have 2 bottles of whiskey open at the same time in 2 bars -- networking bigtime !!!!

martin911
March 2nd, 2012, 06:49
Of course a few drinks enhances the experience. I dread to think what some peoples sex life must be like when they talk about no stimulant etc. I mean come on, get real here.
It's just the same as adding 3rd guy into the mix. Hightens the pleasure for both partners when handled in the right way. :happy7:

Thank G im not the only person that feels like this !!! --

-Raincheck again D (sorry :crybaby: )--- off to the land of party today for a refresher course in how to pick up multiple guys in a club for fun ,love and mutual respect for each other for the morning up til miday -- - :love4: --

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

lexusgs
March 2nd, 2012, 18:31

Thank G im not the only person that feels like this !!! --

-Raincheck again D (sorry :crybaby: )--- off to the land of party today for a refresher course in how to pick up multiple guys in a club for fun ,love and mutual respect for each other for the morning up til miday -- - :love4: --

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hell those dates seem to come around quicker and quicker .....lol