PDA

View Full Version : A new (old) bar in Nong Khai

ceejay
February 24th, 2012, 03:31
Surfing around the net, I found this link to the Oasis Bar in Nong Khai. Anybody been there?

http://newoasisbar-nongkhai.weebly.com/

Apparently, it used to be the Zone beer bar - located on the Meechai Road. It's had a change of location and name since then. I made it there once when it was still Zone - and it was closed that night.

Looking at the map, I'd say it's about 2 miles from Haisoke Road (where the Pantawee is) so, if you're going to visit, you need a tuk-tuk.

pong
February 24th, 2012, 08:13
No. But this or last week there was an entry on it in the weekly updates from stickyrice-subscribe via nickygaypattaya/bangkok.
Somehow I wonder why people scan all these lists without simply looking around and smiling when in Isany lands? You do not even need a tukx2 for that. or the times -when i travelled a lot- when I was groped without even inviting it in its buses.....and the owner of those hands pointed as his ''khong'' and smiled and suggested it was sooooo big....
Oh no -sorry, I forgot-you gays have to soft a bum to even sit in any Thai bus. Or too muth money.