PDA

View Full Version : Splash in BoyzTown reopened last night

davidsobe
February 21st, 2012, 09:46
Splash in BoyzTown just reopened last night. At 10:30 pm, there were around 6-7 young somewhat femmy guys on stage. The venue looks very nice, with lots of black granite flooring and mirrors and LED lighting. It is thoughtfully laid out, with a large stage on one side and raised seating on the opposit side. Occasionally the LED lights, which can reflect off the mirror behind the stage can be bothersome, if they hit your eyes. My orange juice drink was 140 bahts.

lonelywombat
March 12th, 2012, 10:51
Just noticed this when reading backwards. Are they still opened and do they still have that hung boy in the cast. no numbers please

Not sure but I would not see a problem if you did post his number. I think I would only have a problem if there was a bad review on a boy but a good one? Why not? DaBoss

witchhunt
March 16th, 2012, 13:47
hmm how does one get the number, for research of course?

Neal
March 16th, 2012, 14:03
I assume you PM the OP. Let me know if we need a second opinion.

anonone
March 21st, 2012, 05:57
I can't help with the number of the blessed guy, but I was in Splash over the weekend and had a good time. Very good selection of staff. Does not appear to be a "shower" show any more, which is fine by me.

I also was in Vassa. Much fewer guys, though still fun. I was also told there is no longer any ownership / relationship between Splash and Vassa. Not sure what happened.....