PDA

View Full Version : Hua Hin bars

February 14th, 2012, 04:53
Hi, has anyone been to the gay bars in Hua Hin recently? I believe there are some new ones. Can anyone give a review/update?

Many thanks

Tim

RonanTheBarbarian
February 15th, 2012, 00:43
If you do a search there was a thread on Hua Hin a couple of months ago.

Brad the Impala
February 15th, 2012, 04:46
Try here.

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/new-ish-gay-bar-the-boonies-chico-hua-hin-t24185.html?hilit=hua%20hin

February 17th, 2012, 02:49
Thanks Brad

Tim

Smiles
February 21st, 2012, 10:05
Khun Two41 ... have you heard!!? Amend the website!!! Sounds like the long-lived 'Red Indian Bar' has finally closed it's doors, after at least 8 or 9 years of life.
Apparently my very naughty Mr Pot was out the other night at a late night disco located in the same rabbit warren of little- bars-&-things right across from Red Indian. It's now shuttered, nailed up, with a 'CLOSED' sign on the door.

For those not Hua Hin-ized: 'Red Indian' was an iconic gay bar in here ... iconic in the sense that it was tiny, intimate, sometimes boy-less, sometimes overflowing (all HH gay bars are of that ilk), lacking in regular maintenance, and had erotic tinges a-plenty of furtive sexual possibilities.
A couple of years ago it was home to The Absolute Best Bubble Butt in Thailand . . . and the well-known-about-town rumour had it that it was owned by the Police and employed for nefarious and underhanded activities.
A good friend of mine ~ a guest here ~ set a record-making time for completing an 'off' in Red Indian Bar once: i.e. he was seated (with us, his friends!) for exactly 27 seconds before he'd scouted the treats inside; honed in on the prey; paid the off-fee; and was off to his hotel before he even had the time (or politeness) to ask "will you cum in my mouth?".
Good friend, that. :dontknow:

I'll check it out to confirm it's demise. How sad.

Smiles
February 22nd, 2012, 09:03
No demise!! Walked over to Red Indian Bar last night to view the corpse and it was all rarein' to go with bright toothy Thai smiles emanating from the darkness therein. Some corpse!
False alarm . . . I guess Mr Pot was heavily into his cups. Unusual, but not unknown :alc:

Jellybean
February 22nd, 2012, 17:59
Hi Smiles

Your mention of the тАЬbest bubble butt in ThailandтАЭ reminded me of the night that I turned down the opportunity of availing myself of that lovely Thai boy and the rather unfortunate incident that occurred later that night,

Instead of choosing the тАЬbubble butt boy" I chose an equally lovely guy, whom I shall call тАЬhairy butt boyтАЭ for the purposes of this thread. He happened to have more body hair тАУ a particular preference of mine. I think by the time I returned to Hua Hin тАЬbubble butt boyтАЭ had, I believe, been conscripted into the army and I missed my opportunity. I wonder if he is still in the army or if he has found other, more gainful employment or been snapped up by a very lucky farang.

There was not however a very happy ending for the boy whom I took home that night. Well, the first part of the night went okay and I was not disappointed, but after we had both showered and started to settle down for the night he started to move about the bed a lot and started muttering something in Thai. The movements became more pronounced and the muttering got louder. This went on for some time and I asked him what was wrong. He said he was very itchy and couldnтАЩt stop scratching. I switched on the light and saw he was suffering from the same condition I had suffered from only a week or so before. It was the most irritating itch I can ever remember, I wanted to tear my skin off, it was that bad. I took everyoneтАЩs advice on the best way of soothing the pain тАУ even smearing myself in Aloe vera! But I ended up taking medical advice and buying an antihistamine cream from a pharmacy.

So I got up and gave him the tube of antihistamine cream and it helped, although he continued to itch, but not as much. Neither of us got much sleep that night тАУ for all the wrong reasons!

In the morning we both decided that there must have been something on the towel which had brought on the itching. He took me on a walk around the garden and pointed out the culprit and asked, тАЬWhy you have that tree?тАЭ Apparently it was something similar to poison ivy and its spores must have carried in the wind and settled on the towels and clothes I had put out to dry that day. At least I now knew the source of the itching.

By coincidence the gardener called that morning and, with my agreement, the boy asked him to cut down and remove the offending tree. Why it was ever planted there in the first place IтАЩll never know. I gave the gardener and the boy extra payment for all their inconvenience.

Every time I saw the тАЬhairy butt boyтАЭ after that I felt really embarrassed and always apologised for that night and bought him a drink, but I never had the nerve to ask him back again.

But donтАЩt think this was an isolated incident. Unusual or odd things like this happen to me all the time and IтАЩm thinking of starting a new topic entitled, тАЬWhat a Carry OnтАЭ describing some of the things that have gone wrong when I meet boys off the Internet or from bars. IтАЩm sure I canтАЩt be the only person on the board to experience the odd or the unusual.

Smiles
February 23rd, 2012, 08:57
"Hi Smiles . . . Your mention of the тАЬbest bubble butt in ThailandтАЭ . . . I think by the time I returned to Hua Hin тАЬbubble butt boyтАЭ had, I believe, been conscripted into the army and I missed my opportunity. I wonder if he is still in the army or if he has found other, more gainful employment or been snapped up by a very lucky farang.
Hi Jellybean: He did indeed go into the army ... for two years.
After two years he showed up in Hua Hin again at another gay bar named 'Buddy Boy'. His nickname is 'Nan' and he appeared from within the back pool room, and rested his arms on the bar, side view. As it was backlit (but his face was in shadow) I made a mental note that the bubbleness of his butt was extraordinary ... but I didn't even give a thought that it was Nan, this being two years later and his memory was a fading mist.

Butt then ... he came over and sat with us (I was in the company of a farang friend) and immediately starting conversation in the very easy-going manner that Nan had. But his face had changed much: much rounder, much heavier ... as was his body. The lithe cute young man I knew from two years before had now been lifting weights (apparently, or some such exercises, probably from the army stint) and he was ~ physically ~ no where near as appealing. But personality-wise, it was Nan for sure . . . and when he mentioned that he'd been in the army I then knew for certain.

Over the next month I'd have probably been into Buddy Boy four or five times or so (it's a 3 minute walk from our home) and Nan has not appeared again. I've never asked any of the guys there about him, but I think I will.

February 27th, 2012, 05:04
Thanks Smiles for the update - would have been a tragedy if Red Indian had closed!

Smiles
February 29th, 2012, 09:21
Thanks Smiles for the update - would have been a tragedy if Red Indian had closed!
I wouldn't go THAT far :alc:

Two41
March 4th, 2012, 18:04
Hi, has anyone been to the gay bars in Hua Hin recently? I believe there are some new ones. Can anyone give a review/update?

Many thanks

Tim

Hi Tim, I have just returned to Hua Hin after a couple of months away and can confirm that all 4 bars are very much open with Red Indian having had a bit of a makeover.
Have a look at http://g.co/maps/629gq" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"
Tim
[attachment=0:1hf5s8df]HH Bars 001.JPG[/attachment:1hf5s8df]

March 9th, 2012, 03:17
Thanks Two41 for the update.

Looking forward to being there soon!

Two41
March 13th, 2012, 15:40
Unfortunately I deleted my Hua Hin Gay Guide Map and have just finished rebuilding it.
You can take another look at http://g.co/maps/fvq7w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tim