PDA

View Full Version : Hi all I am from China - Want to find slender gay

February 11th, 2012, 12:37
Hi, I am traveling to Bangkok. Want to find someone who can play with and I a few days
I'm looking for a thin person[attachment=0:vtopzb1b]_CSC0236.JPG[/attachment:vtopzb1b]

February 11th, 2012, 22:56
Hi, I am traveling to Bangkok. Want to find someone who can play with and I a few days
I'm looking for a thin person[attachment=0:1vapzscj]_CSC0236.JPG[/attachment:1vapzscj]
is that a picture of you or the person you are looking to play with ?? and why do you like so many others feel the need to post pictures at 90 degrees ?

Shuee
February 11th, 2012, 23:11
ouch! ive got neck ache & the ocean is emptying ahhhhh!

Dodger
February 12th, 2012, 00:44
Hi Longdong...

You shouldn't have any problem finding a thin guy....finding a fat ass in Thailand would present much more of a challenge I can assure you.

Hey, is that a boner you have there? It's hard to tell when I have my head twisted around 90 degrees...but I swear I see a little something poking around in there.

jinks
February 12th, 2012, 01:55
I'm so good to new membrs... Photo put through PhotoShop.

christianpfc
February 12th, 2012, 02:52
....finding a fat ass in Thailand would present much more of a challenge I can assure you.

Unless he is looking for Farang.

February 12th, 2012, 02:59
....finding a fat ass in Thailand would present much more of a challenge I can assure you.

Unless he is looking for Farang.

If he is looking for a thin farang he will need to find one who has a tapeworm.

bucknaway
February 12th, 2012, 08:02
The best places to look online would be gayromeo.com, manhunt.net and fridae.com and if you are into kinky fun try recon.com
If you have an Iphone, try the grindr app.
For a first time gay visitor to Thailand you should visit Babylon sauna. Lots of guys there both young and old.

joe552
February 12th, 2012, 18:16
Hey, Scottie, I'm a thin farang and don't have a tapeworm. We haven't all let ourselves go, you know. Some on this board don't even have to pay for sex - if you can believe that!

February 12th, 2012, 19:34
Hey, Scottie, I'm a thin farang and don't have a tapeworm. We haven't all let ourselves go, you know. Some on this board don't even have to pay for sex - if you can believe that!

Joe552, I think you might agree you are in the minority weight-wise! :evil4:

I'm aware that not everybody has to pay for sex - obviously there's you for a start, then there's Bucky - who allegedly can't even walk down the soi without boys groping him, and Beachy of course is so fucking gorgeous he puts Adonis in the shade.

I will stand by my advice to the OP that if he is looking for a slim farang he will have to do a bit of looking.

:occasion9:

joe552
February 12th, 2012, 20:49
Unfortunately, I'm not one of those who has boys throwing themselves at me. I have to pay just like the fat guys. Who said life was fair?

But, of course, it's usually worth it.