PDA

View Full Version : Eros Boy Bar for Sale

Eros
February 11th, 2012, 06:52
Eros Boy Bar for Sale

During last two year Eros Boy Bar has become a profitable bar, with good cash flow, good customer base and good staff.
Owning two bars has become too much for me, I have decided to offer Eros Boy Bar for sale.
Asking price is 900,000 Baht.
This is a good opportunity to own a profitable, fun bar at a reasonable price.
Please contact me through website or in person.
Peter
erosboybar@erosboybar.com

http://erosboybar.com/

February 11th, 2012, 23:03
another money making bar for sale !!!! im still waiting for one that makes a loss so i can get it for a decent price .. maybe next time

thenorthguy
February 13th, 2012, 02:45
mmmm Interesting do Go Go Bars really make a profit. If so why then is Krazy Dragon still for sale some years on, and now Eros making good profits....I thought it would be all about cashflow...... The advice I have received if you have a lazy $100,000 laying around buy a Go Go Bar. But don't expect any return on your money, the only benefit would be Taxation benefits (losses) and of course and probably more important is access to a stable of boys who would all be at your beckon and call....

Certainly "Risky Business", putting the licence in the name of your Thai friend is almost like putting a Vampire in charge of the Blood Bank....

MARK
February 13th, 2012, 10:21
Just have a little think about what you have just said then look at the some of the go-go bars in Sunee all though I will admit the longest standing go-go bar owners have moved bars usually to bigger bars I have been here 8 years and the Thai bar owners that were here when I first started are still here. For me personally I would never run a bar as a hobby itтАЩs not that much fun there needs to be a profit in it or I do not see the point .
As for the owner of Eros I do not know him but take it from somebody that has had more than one bar at a time it is very hard work and I would understand his reason for wanting to sell one.
Footnote a bar managerтАЩs license does not mean he owns or leases the property only that he is the manager and can be relieved of his position and replaced at any time big difference between a manager and lease holder of the property.