PDA

View Full Version : 1st Aniversary = ?

jinks
February 10th, 2012, 13:10
It is 12 months to the day since I stopped smoking.

I don't feel better and have had to see my doctor more in one year than in the previous 10 !!!!

a447
February 10th, 2012, 14:58
Jinks wrote:
I don't feel better and have had to see my doctor more in one year than in the previous 10 !!!!

You are not alone here. My brother told me the exact same thing after he gave up.

I gave up many years ago but have never really stopped thinking about it. Last time I was in LOS I bought a packet of Esse Menthol the day I arrived and smoked a pack a day over the entire 2 week holiday. I arrived home and threw the remaining cigarettes in the bin at the airport and haven't had another smoke here.

But when I arrive back in LOS in April, chances are I will be back on them for the duration.

Do you actually enjoy it? I do. And that's the problem!

christianpfc
February 12th, 2012, 02:40
Let me use this occasion to express my anti-smoking views:

I kissed a few smokers (because I didn't know they are smokers), and it smells disgusting. When I off a boy who is a smoker, I require that he doesn't smoke while he is with me. I can reject a boy who smokes, but I think not many boys will reject a customer because he smokes, they will probably just endure it. So now you are on the safe side: no boy will have to suppress vomiting because your breath reeks of smoke!

February 12th, 2012, 03:02
Sorry to be the odd one out - but I LIKE to kiss boys who smoke!

:occasion9: