PDA

View Full Version : thank you daboss

February 10th, 2012, 02:00
many thannks tonight to neal for doing what he did for my birthday ... and altho im a very quiet and shy person , not that you would know it from here... i thank him very much ...

Neal
February 10th, 2012, 03:16
You are so welcome Brithai and I am sorry I did not have more time for you tonight but the dialysis and the board going a little scytzoid and all.
I still think you had a blast with the boys cuddling around their birthday boy and wishing him a happy birthday!
And again to any poster on the board, if you would like to spend your birthday at Happy Place, we will be more than happy to arrange the cake and all, no charge, cake etc free! :occasion4: :occasion7:

February 10th, 2012, 03:45
Expats ought to get a bigger cake than tourists.

Also - christianpfc ought to be provided with a doggy bag to take half the cake home.

:evil4:

cdnmatt
February 10th, 2012, 04:49
Also - christianpfc ought to be provided with a doggy bag to take half the cake home.

Shhhh... don't give him ideas. Next thing you know, Thais will be talking about the crazy farang who takes ziploc bags around to bars, and steals the free peanuts for a late night snack at his hotel.

February 10th, 2012, 11:05
trouble is scotty if they made an even bigger cake for locals they'd never get the thing thru the door ... it was massive !! so big in fact i was half expecting daboss to come out of it naked !!! now that would be a sight for sore eyes ... altho maybe a neat trick for clearing out the bar at closing time :party

February 10th, 2012, 18:40
i seem to recall a little while ago daboss was asking about ideas for the bar ... how about a free off if you buy the boys and staff a drink ? not that i was even capable of a free off last night .. i was far to pissed !! still saved that poor lad from having to do anything nasty ... i
and one of your waiters deserves the order of the boot .... cheeky fucker he is .... asked me how old i was so he could put the candles on the cake ... laughed at me when i said i was 21 ... then when i said to him you guess how old i am .. he tells me 63 ... even 50 candles needed the pattaya fire brigade to help put them all out !

a447
February 11th, 2012, 07:06
Brithai wrote:
laughed at me when i said i was 21 ...

Actually I've had the very same experience with the very same waiter. He laughed right in my face when I asked him what he thought of my trim, toned body and told him I was 35.

We are talking about the same one aren't we? The guy with the coke-bottle glasses, right?

BTW I was actually wondering which guy you'd go home with after the party. I thought you might enjoy 777.

Anyway, glad you had a great time!

And what other bar would do that for a customer??

Well done, Neal.