PDA

View Full Version : Traditonal thai massage with naked masseur???

mildsevenblue
February 9th, 2012, 12:36
Dear All,

We've all been to a gay massage house in which the boy can just rub your body and gives you a happy ending for tips?

It would be interesting to have a Traditional Thai massage with me and the masseur both naked. Where can I find such a thing in BKK??? Or Outcall service is fine with me.

Cheers!!!

February 9th, 2012, 14:20
Where can I find such a thing in BKK??? Or Outcall service is fine with me.

I'm not being funny but do you not ask / suggest it when you are getting your massage ? - assuming that it IS a gay massage place I nearly always just say to the guy "hey if I'm getting naked you are too" with a smile and they have (almost) never blinked an eye, in fact some prefer it as it saves them going through the motions of the usual nipple play etc to see if your up for the happy ending. So, next time I suggest you try that or if you're shyt just wait until half way through the massage and then give his towel a gentle tug with a smile and he'll soon get the idea......and yes you're right it feels lovely, especially with a oil massage :-)

a447
February 9th, 2012, 18:48
Nirish guy wrote:
It saves them going through the motions of the normal nipple play to see if you are up for the happy ending

I would have thought your raging hard-on might have given him a hint! Hehe...

Maybe traditional thai massage does not involve a naked masseur so such a place may be hard to find

anonone
February 10th, 2012, 05:56
I would have to believe it would be available from someone, but I would advise being careful about who you allow to give a Thai massage. You can be sore as hell for days afterward....

I don't mind if an untrained guy rubs oil on me, but anyone that tries to bend my body in distinctly uncomfortable ways better be well trained.

pong
February 10th, 2012, 08:15
First have ther things right;
TRADitional Thai massage (nouat Thai) is never done naked-the client wears some kind of pyama/hospital clothes, the masseur will have the house's clothing or so. You hardly ever get a private room-the best is a space curtained off. Cost range from 100-sky bt/hr. Does not relate to quality of service, but more to general surroundings and tourist-aiming.
Here in BKK tehre are about 40/50 socalled m2m massage places/shops, who often do not even offer trad. Thai msg. The thing to ask for is OIL massage (or cream). You shower before of afters and get a private room (unless its a very basic general palce-there most of the staff will be lady anyway). Cost more-from a min. of 250 bt till again the sky/hr.
But oil as such is offered in about any general msg shop. It is sometimes named swedish msg-as there it came from. THus it is not really traditional Thai.
THIS site lists about half of these who dependably offer more and most will -perhaps after a mild request- have your masseur naked and fully understanding that more as just that msg is expected. www.thaimassageboy.com (http://www.thaimassageboy.com). Click on pricelist- to see more of the pix you need to subscribe though, and then you get weekly updates too and chances to vote and all that. Had one yesterday eve-way out in suburban BKK. In these places you can always choose your masseur-from a lineup or from a pixbook. The better places mainly aiming Thai will have a good receptioneist who can tell all you would want to know about the boys/what he can/will do etc. After you pay the set rate (about 4-700 bt/for 90 mins=thebest amount of time) and thyen tip your masseur. Most places suggest minimum tips-for the Thai this is just the normal tip. From 500 bt upward till the sky.
Around Siklom area -see site nickygaybangkok- there are also a dozen or so shops in between: they have smiling massurs sitting out-when free-and beckon you in If more as thatmsg is hot for varies and often they do not really deliver.
Also most offboys from gogo etc can offer a good, bad or excellent msg-just ask and try.

zubes
February 10th, 2012, 21:31
I just point to whatever they are wearing and say :take off: the only question I have ever been asked is how much you give me!

alipatt-old
February 11th, 2012, 04:03
Having been to Wat Po to learn Thai Massage any traditional massage will be fully clothed. The art of massage is linked to religious beliefs and is respected.

You may however find someone that can use the same process to give you a pressure massage with or without clothes.

I found it easier to split the 2 things a good time and a good massage,

Beachlover
February 22nd, 2012, 23:40
Traditional Thai massage is done fully clothed... it involves lots of stretching and no oil.

What you're probably looking for is called "Thai oil massage" or "Thai aromatherapy massage"... both can be made sexual because oil is used and hence, you remove your clothes.

February 23rd, 2012, 00:51
......What you're probably looking for is called "Thai oil massage" or "Thai aromatherapy massage"... both can be made sexual because oil is used and hence, you remove your clothes.

Actually, what he is looking for is called fellatio.

christianpfc
February 23rd, 2012, 03:56
ChristianPFC likes scottish-guy's post.

kjun12
February 23rd, 2012, 14:41
What you appear to be looking for is available at many places in Bangkok. Hero Massage on Sukhumvit Soi 11 is the one that I am most familiar with and I really enjoy that place. Give it a try and I don't think you will regret it.

February 26th, 2012, 05:12
ChristianPFC likes scottish-guy's post.Cant we have a like button on here now that the new owner has tarted up the sight?

goji
February 26th, 2012, 16:40
Cant we have a like button on here now that the new owner has tarted up the sight?

We could have several options:

"LIKE" "DISLIKE" "BAD SPELLING"