PDA

View Full Version : Fights all go here!

Beachlover
February 1st, 2012, 20:24
Ah... so the guy is real!

So many were saying he was an old troll with many past handles when he first started posting. :happy7:

Goes to show... don't jump the gun calling someone a troll too early!

Enjoy your 50s! :hello2:

martin911
February 7th, 2012, 13:41
Thats a bit rich coming from you !!

February 8th, 2012, 01:47
goodbye

martin911
February 8th, 2012, 02:00
going to the airport then !!!!!

latintopxxx
February 8th, 2012, 06:10
what a strange post...almost a cry for help...bit unnerving

February 8th, 2012, 14:27
indeed a cry for help from the dictonary !!! it was meant to read good buy ... talking about the nice young man i took home with me last night .... i didnt feel pissed when i left the bar ... but being as ive just got up with a raging head ache .. and not a raging hard on i think i did drink to much

latintopxxx
February 8th, 2012, 14:50
GOGO bars...hosr bar owners...take note on how to run a bar...

Third day in San Jose....and OMG....total slutsville...gogo boys dance naked...with full erections on stage...and circulate among the crowd...any one is free to persuse the goods at will...short time rooms available for private sessions...you can DO ANYTHING....great dark room in the back.....and at least 12 biys always availble...you just call him over and play with him...don't have to buy him a beer or tip him..they are there as a service...but of you wanna fuck or BJ...agree on atip and its off to the dark room or fot тВм5 rent a private room (cubicle) for half hour...and again...I love the customer service....you pay...you enjoy...
will post movies on Xtube soon.....expect a grovelling apology from a447....

francois
February 8th, 2012, 15:09
Which San Jose?

lonelywombat
February 8th, 2012, 15:55
you have destroyed my day.

lonelywombat
February 8th, 2012, 16:01
Will it be a case of another bignoter who gets cold feet meeting the colossus. All piss and wind .

goodbye, leave your money on the fridge.

a447
February 8th, 2012, 16:01
latinpox wrote:
expect a grovelling apology from a447

Only if you're in them!

Oh, and let's have some photos from your Thailand visits. And Italy. And Brazil. And Vilnius? etc. etc.

Shit. I can hardly keep up.

As always, you are a moving target.

February 8th, 2012, 16:17
you have destroyed my day.
what has .. me not having a hard on ?? im surprised you have lowered yourself to pointless comments thought you left that sort of thing to people like me !

a447
February 8th, 2012, 17:44
And Latin, before you post " your" videos, go back and answer all those questions I have asked you ad finitum about your conflicting and inaccurate posts about THAILAND. I know BKK and Pattaya very well and can tell when posters are not telling the truth. But I know nothing about South America (you could post anything and I wouldn't be able to dispute it) so can only base my total skepticism about your trips on the fact that so far, it is obvious you haven't been near LOS in a long time. This renders all your other posts highly suspect.

If you do that, you will certainly get an apology from me on this board and I will have no reason to doubt you have been to all these places. And yes, I will grovel if that's what you want. But start with LOS first.

Fair enough?

Beachlover
February 8th, 2012, 19:50
I would like to point out that I did NOT start this thread... my post was just a good-natured reply to another thread in the Thailand forum, which then got moved here (WTF?). No idea why it was considered fighting.

latintopxxx
February 8th, 2012, 22:55
a447...very tiresome to discuss anything with you as you'r all over the place mentally speaking...just because you disagree with a viewpont you label me a liar...no wonder active board members who actually post and contribute on a regular basis is down...you are killing the forum.
This whole prove to me you were in thailand started as far as i recall when I stated that late at night/early morning..around 1am on the way back to the dusit fron soi twilight along rama 4 I found that stretch of road lined wall to wall with street trade...maybe I used poetic licence and it wasn't exactly jam packed...but there were at least a dozen whores ready to party...BUT just because you have walked down that road in the past and not noticed you decided to label me a liar...strange.
I've been to BKK+Pats multiple times in the last 10 years...availed myself of more Thai arse than you've had breakfasts...and the vast majority under bht700...lots at 500...again because you are too timid to negotiate and feel constrained by the "norm"....you doubt my version...again sad...
Yet other members have indicated that they too have paid way under bht1000 for short time...
Lastly as i mentioned before...why do you think airlines have frequent flyer programmes going up to platinum and hon status...BECAUSE some people do fly lots..I've got the highest status in both star alliance...and flying blue...
To conclude...very tiresome ...and this obsession with me a bit unnerving....s

martin911
February 9th, 2012, 01:21
Latin can you ans this for me - i dont actually doubt you anymore --and you seem to have interesting time of it (although travelling a lot gets boring after a bit i found before )

Why the need to treat people the way you talk about you do ??? -- ok i guess when you are passing quickly thu a place you dont need nor have time to build a relationship --

Why bargain them down to 500/700 -- you Dont need the money right ?? (and they obs do !! )

The control thing can be fun but its nowhere as rewarding as a 2 way street sexual encounter (or 3 or 4 way lol ) IMHO

But after this i wont bring it up with you again ,time we moved on i think

latintopxxx
February 9th, 2012, 01:47
as they say different strokes for different folks...I enjoy the"power"..not physically speaking obviously...its a kink I know...same reason I have a boarder who pays with his arse whenever I want...and I do enjoy inconveniencing him...his other option is to go slum it out in the countryside surrounding Barcelena with his african brothers....
I enjoy treating whores like a slab of meat...love the sight of a stage full of gogo boys selling themselves...I can just choose...or negotiating a street whore's rate down...buying..and making full use....not illegal...I pay whats agreed...always play safe...but guess u r right, time to drop it and agree to disagree as to whether what I do or treat whores is "wrong"...

a447
February 9th, 2012, 15:15
latinpox wrote:
just because you disagree with a viewpont you label me a liar.

I have NEVER disagreed with your viewpoint - I couldn't care less about how you feel about something. To each his own. I have disagreed with things you post on this board as FACTUAL INFORMATION.

you are killing the forum

Most of my posts over the years have been informative, and posted after I have returned from LOS. Which of the 2 of us has posted factual info (bar reviews, for example) on this board? You only post COMMENT on other people's posts and never contribute NEW and UP TO DATE info. When have you ever posted a detailed bar review? Never. Because you can't. You have to have been in LOS.

This whole prove to me you were in thailand started as far...

No, it didn't. You don't need to "recall" anything. Search your own posts. You posted info that some of us doubted. Two posters asked you a couple of simple questions to see if you were really in BKK and you refused to answer. That's when we realised you were not in BKK. (Had you simply said: They are ripping up the pavement" in answer to my question, then I would have believed 100% that you were in BKK!) It all started there, you are correct, but you have followed it up with other inaccurate information. I mean, how could you possibly confuse KD and Good Boys??? You chose the only 2 unique bars in all of Pattaya!! Most of the bars work to the same formula, but KD and GB?? They don't. I have asked you many times to explain how you good mistake 2 totally different bars, but you have remained silent. Speaking of unique bars, you also posted about a pushy mamasan. Those who have visited Pattaya and visited that bar in question know that info is false. It's is not true. It is inaccurate. It is wrong. The bar owner himself has told you it is untrue! Not having the local knowledge, you unfortunately chose just about the only bar which does NOT have a pushy mamasan. You weren't to know that.
Others are quick to defend themselves when their posts are challenged. You ignore the questions or post drivel like "must have been dropped on your head...." instead.

.BECAUSE some people do fly lots..

Well, I never said they didn't! I have never said you have never flown anywhere. I have not said you are not a member of a FF scheme. Couldn't care less.

You say that it is "strange" that I call you a liar, yet when challenged over and over again you do not reply. That suggests you don't have an answer! I'm not going to repeat yet again the conflicts in your stories. You know what they are. I've lost count. But MOST of them you have chosen to ignore. How come you[ b]choose[/b] which ones to try to answer and then choosewhich ones to ignore??

What does that say about your veracity? Or lack thereof? What does that indicate about the confidence you have in your own posts?

So, will I get an answer this time? Then, as I posted yesterday, I will apologise on this board (yes, and and even grovel!) if you can explain the discrepencies.

What about it?

February 9th, 2012, 17:29
latin youve lost me a bit with the power thing over the boys .. you say you discuss it all before hand let them know what is expected of them .. then pay them to do it .. where does the power come from?? .. as you said yourself youre only getting what youve paid for ....

latintopxxx
February 9th, 2012, 19:09
I negotiate a rate, that oral + anal (even say we do everything..all..)is a MUST and a time frame..usually up to 3 hours...enjoy the negotiation part...beating the boys price down..feeling the goods..his arse..abs..arms..like I'm buying a goat...little humiliations..getting him in the right frame of mind..then the fun (at least for me) starts..
I enjoy zeroing on something the boy is not totally comfortable with...some hate licking arse...so I'll make sure we do lots of that...or if he gags easy will insist on deep throat and snigger everytime he struggles...spit in his face..
Humiliation starts as soon as we get to my room..he strips first..then must undress me..and fold my clothes ..put them away..tell him to kneel..kiss my feet..thank me for choosing him..at this stage will place a foot on the back of his head..
whilst fucking will pull out..complain he's sloppy...not worth the money...get him to do squats to tighten up..laugh at him while he does them..carry on fucking..multiple positions..spit on his face..
stop..get him to fetch me a beer...half pour into a glass..hold the can while I drink from the glass..multiple little humliations..fuck him hard..snigger..laugh at his discomfort..talk dirty..while I;'m fucking him call him a cheap bitch...that I bought him cheap..
Always remind him to thank me for doing whatever it is I'm doing to him..
make sure he's always busy..don't pay for him to loll around on a bed sleeping...I'm either up the rear..down his throat...his tongue on my arse...using him as a piece if furniture...ot get him to dance gogo boy style for my amusement...bitch has to work for the money..
After our date is over..and I;'ve allowed him to shower..dont always..sometimes get him to leave covered in sweat..cum..whatever..but just before I pay him..and he's at the door thinking it's over I'll point to the watch..point out he still owes me a few minutes..and plant my arse on his face...must kneel down..kiss my feet...thank me..
NOW do you understand the POWER fetish.....the ability to treat someone like a sex toy...
Even extends to my home situation..I rent out a room...he pays with his arse whenever I want...how many times I want...will even message him when he';s out and order him home...if I come home after a night out at 2 or 3am..and feel like sex I take it...come home after jogging all seating he licks my arse clean....in exhange he has a nice room, in a nice part of own...
NOW do you understand..

AND WITH THAT POST YOU ARE BANNED FOR 30 DAYS!! DaBoss

a447
February 9th, 2012, 20:24
THANK YOU, DABOSS!
Do we need any more proof that the guy is a raving maniac??

February 9th, 2012, 21:22
And as ANYONE knows who has visited Thailand, touching the top of their head and especially putting your foot ANYWHERE on them is a disgrace.
They consider the foot very dirty and for walking and the thought of someone putting their feet on them will surely provoke serious repercussions!

February 10th, 2012, 01:16
I understand the reluctance to censor comments, and you have made a good move in banning Poxxy for 30 days.

His posts in which he flaunts himself as a worldwide sex tourist intent on the ultimate humiliation and degredation of boys (whether real or imagined) bring nothing to the board but unwelcome scrutiny from outsiders who will be disgusted and appalled at the content - as are many SGT members

I can't see what good can come of allowing these posts to remain.
Somebody said that some of Poxxxy's posts were informative, but I'd throw the lot out rather than sift through the slime.
Then again, I'd shove a living snake up his arse.

:dontknow: :dontknow:

February 10th, 2012, 01:39
i dont understand the banning part myself ! i quite enjoy someome going as far as they can to make a complete twat of themself ,.. and now after many weeks of thinking ... and a few email sent to a few different people .. i must confess ... i think beachlover and latinpox are one ..read and belive !!!

February 10th, 2012, 02:55
i dont understand the banning part myself !...

I understand it perfectly - as owner and website are now based in Thailand, the fact is that the owner is responsible under Thai law for what is published and furthermore, if anything arises from that, he is guilty until he proves himself innocent.

That's the rational argument.
On the other hand maybe Neal just got bored with Poxxxy using his board to wank off on. :dontknow:

:occasion9:

Neal
February 10th, 2012, 03:08
No, Latin pressed his luck to the limit and in many PM's I tried to get him to control his obvious fantasies but to no avail. I think as everyone knows, I detest banning someone, deleting their posts or anything that censors a members posts. His fantasies whether real or false had gone too far and I could not subject myself or the members anymore to the grotesque ramblings of this person. Personally I don't know how to accept him back in 30 days should he want to return but we will all deal with that in 30 days. Shame a member of 4 years has had to be banned. That's what hurts the most!

a447
February 10th, 2012, 14:44
Latintopxxx has self-destructed with his last post.

Shame a member of 4 years has had to be banned. That's what hurts the most!

Don't feel hurt. It's not about QUANTITY of posts. It's about QUALITY of posts.

wrote:
Somebody said that some of Poxxxy's posts were informative

People, like myself (among many others), have posted detailed bar reviews, restaurant reviews, reviews of various shows, info on where to find/buy things, details on things to do and see in LOS, etc. All he ever posted were comments on other people's posts and details of his disgusting humiliation fantasies. And details of his fabulous high flying lifestyle! The lifestyle I have been questioning for so long. And to think he had the nerve to say that people like myself are "killing this board." When did he ever post bar/restaurant/show reviews? When did he ever post informative info about his "many visits to LOS?" He has contributed NOTHING NEW or UP TO DATE on this board. Ever!

And as ANYONE knows who has visited Thailand, touching the top of their head and especially putting your foot ANYWHERE on them is a disgrace.

Doesn't that reflect what I have been saying for so long? He is NOT a regular visitor, despite what he says. He demonstrates a total lack of on-the-ground knowledge and what regular visitors/those living here would consider plain old common knowledge. In a Buddhist country you do not touch a person's head. And yet there are still posters who don't seem to get this. They still think he's for real. And that, of course, encourages him. And they accuse me of being involved in a shit fight or slanging match, being "obsessed" with him or simply wasting their time (as the HAVE to read my posts!!) No. I have just been pointing out the bleeding obvious!

After the criticism of Latin was moved to the Global Forum, he seemed to consider himself a protected species and suddenly went on a posting RAMPAGE. He believed that he had a captive audience and got over-confident. That led to his last perverted, over-the-top, totally unbelievable post. So much for his statement that he had a life other than on this board. And if he is spending so much time on planes flying from one continent to another, how can he keep on posting? Do they have internet access on the planes?? And in any case, wouldn't he be too busy "riding" boys "like ponies" to post so regularly?? :sign5:

Shame that he had to be banned?

No, shame that he wasn't banned earlier for posting total shit. Losers living out their fantasies on an anonymous internet forum? Shit, that's gotta be a first! :sign5:

Now that he is gone (hopefully, forever) the board can get back to what it does best - provide info on gay life in LOS - info provided by people in the know, not wannabe wankers.

February 10th, 2012, 14:55
Somebody said that some of Poxxxy's posts were informative

People, like myself (among many others), have posted detailed bar reviews, restaurant reviews, reviews of various shows, info on where to find/buy things, details on things to do and see in LOS, etc. All he ever posted were comments on other people's posts and details of his disgusting humiliation fantasies. And details of his fabulous high flying lifestyle! The lifestyle I have been questioning for so long. And to think he had the nerve to say that people like myself are "killing this board." When did he ever post bar/restaurant/show reviews? When did he ever post informative info about his "many visits to LOS?" He has contributed NOTHING NEW or UP TO DATE on this board. Ever!

I didn't say I agreed!

:sign5:

a447
February 10th, 2012, 16:00
I know you don't agree. You are too canny for that!

February 10th, 2012, 18:48
how about having a poll to see if the members want him back ?? :dontknow: takes the pressure off you then

Neal
February 10th, 2012, 23:39
How about lets not. DaBoss

February 11th, 2012, 00:44
fine.. lets not then :tongue3:

martin911
February 11th, 2012, 15:27
I really dont get why you seem so bothered about banning somebody !!!! (latin or anybody else ) --its the Internet -- not real life (in Latins case lol )

And its not as if he had us all laughing all day long with his posts !!!
4 years of mostly vile outpourings more like -- he was hardly informative now was he ????

I see from your post that you mentioned LPs fanasies -that mean that you now think he was faking it now --
Im not sure what to think about him one way or another re whether he was fake or not !!!
BUT you hit the nail on the head about not subjecting us to his grotesque ramblings anymore --- his posts were v hard to stomach by anybody with basic human decency !!!
I hope to hell it was all fantasies on his behalf --i would hate to think that there are guys out there that have been treated in that way !!

Good decision !!!!

a447
February 11th, 2012, 16:28
Latintopxxx's revolting posts go against everything this board stands for.

We are a community of gay guys discussing, amongst other things, gay life and gay sex in Thailand. We do NOT display hatred or hostility towards the guys we sleep with and we treat them with respect every human being has the right to expect. No other poster has EVER told us how he humiliated a guy and revelled in his own (imagined) sexual acts. Only Latintopxxx. It's all about HIM getting off on posting that shit. It is not for the benefit of any of us.

His posts encourage hate; they do absolutely NOTHING to encourage this respect. How can they? He has no respect for himself, let alone the young Thai guys he dreams about.

And he has no respect for this board in posting such vile filth.

He should be treated the same as those posters who would encourage sex with *****age guys in post after post.

SGT doesn't need him. He contributes NO ORIGINAL INFORMATION WHATSOEVER that other posters could find useful or beneficial. It's always all about HIM.

Get rid of him.

jinks
February 11th, 2012, 19:59
If you and those that agree with you hit the IGNORE button and STOP replying to his posts he will leave of his own accord.

If he finds no reply's to his dribble, yes dribble, he might moderate what he posts.

Getting rid of one name only means we then have to deal with a different one, same dibble, new name.

martin911
February 11th, 2012, 20:56
But do you not think that the Ignore button (while it has its uses)it tends to make a bit of a mess of posts if you are using it ??

Just a thought !

LP did moderate his posts after one of ye there " Had a word " with him -- it seemed to work for a while but the last few posts are pure bile again !!

February 11th, 2012, 22:41
and also ignoring a person dont mean someone else is not going to post whats hes written.. .so its a bit of a pointless button to have !! ive had beachy on ignor for a while .. but have to read his posts to see whats being said by others after they have quoted him ... upto you

February 12th, 2012, 03:06
I hate to correct you jinks, but the word is neither "dribble" nor "dibble" (he's the cop in Top Cat) - it's drivel

I should know.

:occasion9:

Beachlover
February 20th, 2012, 19:59
A447, it's bloody obvious from the last post Latin made... He gets off on this stuff and he gets off even MORE when others object to it and express their shock and horror.

I mean, you and everyone else actually contribute to his "arousal" when you comment about how disgusting it is and how shocked you are by it all. The only reason he wrote that long and overly-descriptive fantasy is he knew you would read it and go berserk!

So firstly... Just ignore him! Jinks is right... For goodness sake stop feeding him! You, Martin and everyone else!

And as bad as his shit is, if you put it in perspective, there's been plenty of other posts from other members here that have been just as disgusting if not worse.

Personally, I don't care what he pays his prostitutes (nothing wrong with that since it's by mutual agreement) but the way he treats them is disturbing. That's all I'll say.

Secondly... you have no solid grounds to claim hasn't been to Thailand or isn't a regular visitor so I think your continual snipes at his whereabouts and movements aren't wise or constructive. You KEEP on sniping and bringing it up but I've yet to see any proof. Him not responding to your demands for explanations and info is not proof. No one has to "prove" themselves to anyone here. It's an anonymous board and members should be free to post or not post at their leisure... they're not at anyone's beck and call to answer questions and demands.

a447...very tiresome to discuss anything with you as you'r all over the place mentally speaking...just because you disagree with a viewpont you label me a liar...
Unfortunately, that seems to be a common occurrence here. One member disagrees with another's viewpoint and then starts calling them a liar and claiming they've never been to that place... usually without any proof or reason! Don't know why people do this or why anyone would lie about whether they've visited a place.

witchhunt
February 21st, 2012, 02:35
What a comeback to return and post 15 posts in one day?

What an excitement Does this mean that we will have an update on beachlovers attitude every two hours?

Ah well... I've had nothing but great service flying Jetstar. Young cabin crew. Nice new leather seats. Upbeat atmosphere.

One of my mates was really pissed off at them when he missed a flight and had to jump through hoops to get on another flight later that day.... but the story did start with him missing the flight, so sometimes I think people have unreasonable expectations or want to blame anyone but themselves.

After 6 months upgrade to A380 "all the time"

pong
February 21st, 2012, 07:40
well, uh? maybe change your postername to beachyhunt?
Why the heck does that bother you? I sometimes have the same-travel, busy, jungle, no webshop at ahnd-then after 1 week or sometimes even more I catch up-and add comment, give info or whatever-and thats that then for another week. Which might also be 10+ posts in 1 day-provided the posters have enough stuff to react on.
The posts I saw-I did not take the trouble like you, maybe too much time to spoil?-to read them all and most were informative and not at all attitude-stricken. Go on the info and the saucy reports-and leave other in peace.

Smiles
February 21st, 2012, 09:33
15 in one day? That's nothing, for him.
And then there's the 15 on Baht Stop (the few other gay Thailand boards have crossed him off their lists some time ago. A bit over-the-top, I admit), and ~ if I know the typecast ~ the many other posts on many other boards-not-known. A professional if you will.

There was an infinitely wise man ~ before the advent of 'message boards' ~ who encapsulated The Type.

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
(Beachlover's) but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

witchhunt
February 21st, 2012, 09:56
Maybe it was a little too subtle for you. It was only 6 months since he was happy to make do in his Jetstar seat , but now he flies with full A380 freedom price about 6 times his Jetstar seat.

Also he also claimed he paid $10,000 per week when he was here with his boyfriend.

Manforallseasons
February 21st, 2012, 10:06
Can't understand Combat has not responded yet. :dontknow:

Beachlover
February 21st, 2012, 11:33
well, uh? maybe change your postername to beachyhunt?
Why the heck does that bother you?... The posts I saw-I did not take the trouble like you, maybe too much time to spoil?-to read them all and most were informative and not at all attitude-stricken. Go on the info and the saucy reports-and leave other in peace.
Heh... I agree. some people will get uppity about anything. Absolutely nothing objectionable in my posts.

Maybe it was a little too subtle for you. It was only 6 months since he was happy to make do in his Jetstar seat , but now he flies with full A380 freedom price about 6 times his Jetstar seat.
You seem uncontrollably fixated with my life and what I do. :rolling:

To satisfy your fixation... (1) It's been 3-4 years since I flew Jetstar long-haul and at least 1-2 years since I flew any Jetstar flight at all. I booked a short SG-BKK flight with them last year but it got cancelled so I switched to another carrier. (2) I've never claimed to have paid $10k a week in Thailand... You are OBSESSED LOL.

martin911
February 21st, 2012, 19:19
LOL --you are actually COUNTING somebodys posts !!!! :snorting:

Now That Is damm SAD !!!!!!!

What next ?? will you be able to tell me how many commas i make in my posts or something else of equal importance :8( :8(

Wherever you are in the world go open the door of where you reside and go for a walk or something --

It sounds like you really need to get out more !!!!

anakot
February 21st, 2012, 19:26
Agreed. Keep up the posting Beachlover.

I have always found whatever you have to say very useful and helpful too. :salute:

Brad the Impala
February 21st, 2012, 19:31
It's outrageous!! How dare people post here, what do they think this is, a public forum?!

Beachlover
February 22nd, 2012, 22:14
LOL --you are actually COUNTING somebodys posts !!!! :snorting:

Now That Is damm SAD !!!!!!!

What next ?? will you be able to tell me how many commas i make in my posts or something else of equal importance :8( :8(
That's what they do, Martin!

There's this group of clicky old queens, Lonely, Paulg and Witchyhunt, who follow me around. They count my posts, obsess over everything I post and cluck about it!

Smiles is putting on his best effort to join, hoping the poetry will impress them! :rolling:

It's outrageous!! How dare people post here, what do they think this is, a public forum?!
Ah... good old British sarcasm. I can almost hear the accent and mock outrage. :happy7:

March 14th, 2012, 15:12
They consider the foot very dirty and for walking and the thought of someone putting their feet on them will surely provoke serious repercussions!Well I got at least two porno videos with Thai boys doing toe sucking so I dont think your quiet right there.

jinks
March 14th, 2012, 16:42
Well I got at least two porno videos with Thai boys doing toe sucking so I dont think your quiet right there.

In real life, not porno, touching the head or showing the sole of your foot is inappropriate.
However in most tourist areas "ignorant falangs" are accepted and tolerated.

Beachlover
March 15th, 2012, 23:22
Touching of the head is fine in most cases. Only the more "village" Thais will have an issue with this.

Having said that, it's best to err on the side of caution as the ones who do have an issue with it can really have quite an issue with it.

March 18th, 2012, 01:34
Going back to Latin's original pervy post, there was one part of his fantasy world that I have to say I thought was more than acceptable and that was the "get him to get me a beer" part :-) lol

And now that I think of it IF being made get a beer for someone is performing an act of humiliation on them well all I can say is well damn all those cute Thai guys who obviously totally unbeknown to me have been humiliating me every single time I've gone to Thailand as I don't think I can every remember then getting ME one and it always seems to be make standing queuing at the bar in DJ for those two bloody bottles of Heineken !! lol