PDA

View Full Version : bondage club my mate wants to try this

andrewcraig
February 8th, 2012, 03:39
my mate thinks this could be a hoot but not my cup of tea. he is into doing that stuff with chicks but noboby has mentioned a gay bondage bar

http://www.enjoy-pattaya.com/leather-st ... acket.html (http://www.enjoy-pattaya.com/leather-straight-jacket.html)

paperboy
February 8th, 2012, 06:36
wow

would be great to have a gay version in pattaya
ive been to 2 in madrid, great nights there.

pong
February 8th, 2012, 14:32
sadeet= the Thai pronunciation of Sm, is a very frightening thing for about all of them-something a farang should be feared at for. In the very best of my knowledge, 1 of the m2m massageshops here in BKk has such themed rooms (just 1-also 1 with yacoozi and 1 romantic or so) and this is well hidden far away in some moo baan of Lard Prao. They only advertsise in Thai gay booklets/sites. It is run by a Thai who grew up in Hollywood, USA=the local Thai ghetto there. Again foreign imports/experience.

Neal
February 8th, 2012, 14:41
are you going to tell the members the name and where they can find it?

lonelywombat
February 8th, 2012, 16:11
Thirty years ago maybe more, a straight club had on sunday nights a S&M night, where local boys were encouraged to get stripped and be whipped.

It was called Hellfire and I believe many bars around the world were called the same. Same theme.

Some of the girls were able to get males hard, and sometimes to blow after whipping with { velvet????] whips. Usually about 0430 which was way too late for me.

Unfortunately I had a sales meeting to run monday mornings at 8. Except for holiday weekends missed all the "FUN"

But looking at the costs, I would willingly pay for a number of posters to be whipped silly, in repayment for the pain they have inflicted on members with their posts, over the last 12 months.

gerefan2
February 10th, 2012, 00:39
But looking at the costs, I would willingly pay for a number of posters to be whipped silly
from the website...

If you are going to visit this place and I recommend you do, to be fair its going to be well over a 5000Bt night out. And to be honest if you do go and your'e being a cheap charlie you won't enjoy the experience.

Thanks for you information from 30 years ago about the Hellfire Bars!
Im sure you would enjoy the fun (and the price) at Castle!