PDA

View Full Version : Special summer offer from Poseiden

lonelywombat
February 7th, 2012, 04:13
Poseiden has just released their special summer offer . It is easy to see why it is so hard to get a booking there during the year. High season it is hopeless. For those that stairs are a problem, Poseiden has elevators.
Baht buses stop at door, two motorcycle stands, 5 minutes from beach great restaurants in walking distance.

Summer Special

We are glad that this year again we are able to offer to all our old and new guests our attractive Summer Special program!

For a mere 31,400 Baht we are offering you a 14 nightsтАЩ stay in one of our Superior Rooms plus a whole package of additional services! Upgrade to one of our suites for only 555,- Baht per night.

Our Superior Rooms are equipped with a comfortable King Size bed, minibar, coffee and tea, in-room safe, air conditioning, double-glazed windows, blackout curtains for complete darkness, beach towels, bathrobe, flat screen , DVD player and wireless internet access. All our rooms are beautifully decorated to ensure all our guests have an unforgettable stay with us.

Flower arrangement & welcome drink
On your arrival it is our pleasure to welcome you with a complimentary drink and fresh flowers.

Breakfast at тАЬBistro OscarтАЭ
From 09.00AM until 02.00PM we offer you our rich breakfast Buffett. One 3- course Dinner in our restaurant

Free minibar
We will refill of your minibar daily with 6 different soft drinks, 3 brands of beer and some snacks.

Spa & Massage
The Fusion of a European health concept with Asian and Ayurvedic philosophies combined with highly trained contemporary treatment skills has resulted in the creation of a whole new treatment experience.

Enjoy 6 treatments during your stay

Free limousine transfer
You will be picked up from the Bangkok airport by a comfortable and air-conditioned limousine, and, of course, you will be taken back to the airport at the end of your stay with us.

Visit to the BoyzTown a 300 Baht Voucher and
2 free drinks are included, valid in either of the 2 bars "Panorama Pub" or "Funny Boys" at BoyzTown. The "Panorama Pub" is the most popular pub in Pattaya and besides having excellent service, it offers you one of the best views over BoyzTown. "Funny Boys" is one of the best a gogo Bars in Thailand!

Your Summer Special price
We can offer you all the above-mentioned superb benefits for the incredible special price of just 31,400 Baht

This program is valid for a stay between 1st of May 2012 and 15th of October 2012 and just as long as Superior Rooms are available. Depending on availability, your stay can be extended by another 14 days under the same attractive conditions. Please ask us, if you are interested in the price of this package based on a different type of room, such as one of our Studios, Junior Suites with 1 bedroom, Master Suites with 2 bedrooms or VIP Studios with whirlpool bath. As every year, we expect there will be a heavy demand for our Summer Special from our regular guests, so we recommend you book early.

We are looking forward to welcome you at the Poseidon

Email: info@poseidon-pattaya.com
Phone: +66 38 303 698
Fax: +66 38 303 702

Best regards

Heiko
General Manager

frequentflier
February 7th, 2012, 04:53
This looks like a good package..Good to see this happening..

lonelywombat
February 7th, 2012, 05:26
Yes they run it as a business not as a hobby. Forget to mention that the Venue is 100 yards away.

Here is a link to Nickys map of Jomtien Complex and what is there to do

http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/gay-pat ... p-jomtien/ (http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/gay-pattaya/jomtien/map-jomtien/)

frequentflier
February 7th, 2012, 05:40
I have been a fan of Jomtien complex for some time..I stayed at the Bondi hotel a few times,now the Venue,also Haus Mewie..Its nice during the day also with a breeze from the beach..The Poseidon are doing what the other hotels should do,that is,make a good offer well in advance.I wish them well.

martin911
February 7th, 2012, 11:23
Yes its a good offer -- the Poseiden was als my favourite place to stay (pre Mosaik times )
Heiko and staff als were so attentive but unobtrusive i found

That time i als tended to fly China Airlines out of AMS -- this got me into bkk 4.30 am or so --- pattaya 7ish and the return was 0245 am (i tried to maximise the times available to me hehe ) and Heiko ALSWAYS faclilated me for my early arrival times and late dep -- and he never charged me for the extra use !!!!

I often would have a guy sitting outside Poseiden the mornings i arrived and if my room (usually the ones with the jaccuzis ) was not ready he would give me another room for a few hours so i could play (or sleep) a bit ----

I remember fondly one day we all went out in his big motor cruiser -- 3/4 farang and a gaggle of thaiboys -such a day we all had on that boat !!!!
Is he still doing that does anybody know ??--the boat cruises ,i know it was giving him some problems years ago .

I moved to staying in Mosaik mainly for location reasons ,and to this day when i meet Heiko out and about (Jeep Cherokee or not )he als remembers my name .

Customer service was second to none from him IMHO --