PDA

View Full Version : are all gogo boys from Issan?

latintopxxx
February 6th, 2012, 21:12
why is it that just about every gogo whore is from Issan...I have come (literally + figuratively speaking) across the odd from from laos or Cambodia...but it seems like half of Issan is either in BKK or Pattaya selling their arses...

cdnmatt
February 7th, 2012, 02:55
but it seems like half of Issan is either in BKK or Pattaya selling their arses...

Nah, just the greedy ones are down there. The rest are up here dropping their pants for a 90 baht bottle of lao khao. :-)

latintopxxx
February 7th, 2012, 05:29
pray do tell...what is lao khao...

colmx
February 7th, 2012, 06:05
Nah, just the greedy ones are down there. The rest are up here dropping their pants for a 90 baht bottle of lao khao. :-)

Yes i have seen amazing results of what a bottle of see sip degree can to to loosen inhibitions in Issan!
(I should add not personally - but my BF and his friends have plenty of experience at it!)

colmx
February 7th, 2012, 06:17
pray do tell...what is lao khao...
Lao Khao is Thai rice whiskey

usually comes in 28, 30 or 40 degree options - they are the 33cl brown bottles with the pink/green/blue labels and a ring pill top behind the counter in the 7-11s

http://colmx.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/lao-kao.jpg

Usually one bottle is enogh to get 3/4 people drunk

(Sorry Cheap charlies - but you can't take it into the discos!) :rolling:

martin911
February 7th, 2012, 09:51
Colmx

One of the guys here put a bottle like that outside the house --as some form of offering for excatly what i dont recall -- snakes/ghosts/etc -- the list can be endless with Thai boys !!

martin911
February 7th, 2012, 09:56
but it seems like half of Issan is either in BKK or Pattaya selling their arses...

Not just the greedy ones Matt --all the whiskey connoisseurs must be here also -- you dont see any thai boy in Pattaya drinking that stuff here !! :laughing3:

latintopxxx
February 7th, 2012, 13:19
well if it means I can score Thai arse for 90BHT...let me order a crateful...finally the man above has answered my prayers..

cdnmatt
February 7th, 2012, 16:53
well if it means I can score Thai arse for 90BHT...let me order a crateful...finally the man above has answered my prayers..

If what you post on here is actually true, then more than likely that bottle of lao khao would get smashed over your head, then jabbed into your neck, so wouldn't worry about it too much. :-)

latintopxxx
February 7th, 2012, 19:13
oh dear...having a bad day are we..

cdnmatt
February 7th, 2012, 19:19
oh dear...having a bad day are we..

Not at all. Just saying how it is. :-)

Seriously, if what you post on here and the way you treat Thai guys is actually true, if you came up here and treated them the same, you WOULD end up in the hospital, and more than likely in fairly critical condition. Just the way it is. :)

We're more uncivilized up here, you see. People won't put up with that kind of behavior.

andrewcraig
February 8th, 2012, 04:00
am surprised that southern boys not mentioned they are my favorites. not as many in pattaya compared to phuket but muslim/thais always seem to have thicker cocks .real turn on for me when they come from hatyai or south thailand.

latintopxxx
February 8th, 2012, 06:11
like the Indonesians...hairier...manlier....lovely...

pong
February 8th, 2012, 07:51
like the Indonesians...hairier...manlier....lovely...
Huh? In fact my favorite country-even a little more as TH. But hairier? More childish, more fun, more eager to talk, yes. Of course: i am not talking about Bali-the world of most gays seems to be limited to there.
Oh-and re your Or Q: no not all hail from there-but most do. But then Isan has nearly half the total TH population. Next sizeable batch comes from the north-whiter skin, often look more Chinese. The south is much more affluent so much less need to go selling arse -or other bodymembers- to scrape a living.

a447
February 8th, 2012, 12:19
cdnmatt wrote:
We're more uncivilized up here, you see. People won't put up with that kind of behavior.

No-one in real life would. No matter how poor (or pissed) they were! Although the image of Thais is one of very gentle people, I would hate to cross any of the guys. I feel there is a strong undercurrent of
potential violence and I have seem numerous examples of aggressive, scary behaviour from placid-looking Thai guys. I also feel they would take revenge in a group, not as an individual. Latin would have more than one bottle up his arse! (Who knows - might turn him into a bottom!) Perhaps I am mis-reading them. Hopefully someone who has spent a lot of time in LOS (cdnmatt, Martin?) as opposed to a frequent visitor, could enlighten me here.

BTW, as someone who visits LOS so frequently as your good self, Latin, I am astounded that you don't know what lao Khao is. ( FYI rice whisky is drunk THROUGHOUT Asia. Yes, that's right. Asians use RICE to make alcoholic drinks. You haven't come across the various forms of rice whisky in your travels?? Surely you have.) I'm also surprised you were not aware that Isaan is one of the poorer areas of Thailand where the boys (who become "whores") spend their days behind buffaloes dodging shit. Prostitution is, as you said in a previous post, all about money and poor people tend to want some of that.

Pretty simple, really.

lonelywombat
February 8th, 2012, 13:02
I visit 4 times a year and have done for over 20 years and did not know what Lao Khao was . Memo to daboss I thought all this shit was being confined to one thread not here

They are talking about Isaan and part of Isaan is this lao Khao. Right now I don't see anything wrong but I am watching. Thank you DaBoss

a447
February 8th, 2012, 13:30
Double standard from you.

Has Latin suddenly become a protected species? Can negative respones to HIS (and only HIS) posts never be posted in the original thread? Always have to be sent off to the Global forum?? Regardless of the topic??

I don't remember you suggesting
all this throwing shit at beachlover should be sent off to the other forum.

How come? That's ok, is it? He somehow doesn't need protection.

What if I referred to Latin as "that person" or something like that? Would that be ok by you?

And why in your opinion, should I not express surprise and astonishment at someone's post? That also has to be in the Global forum does it? Or is that only if I express surprise at Latin's post??

Well.....?

Any poster has the right to pick holes in someone's post. No-one on this forum is, or should be, given special protection from scrutiny.

If you do not want to question someone, then DON'T. But don't try to censor other posters.

And speaking of "shit" didn't you post info re bar ownership in Pattaya - and get it all wrong?

That is the kind of shit we can do without.

OK let's calm down DaBoss

latintopxxx
February 8th, 2012, 14:41
dearest a447...i know in china its called baijou...drank enough of the paint stripper there...but in Thailand I don't really talk with the hired help...again without going into too much detail...I like then legally young...DUMB....obedient....servile....and there to serve one purpose only...now use your imagination,.....

Beachlover
February 8th, 2012, 19:19
A447... don't worry about Lonely. He regularly has a tantrum and throws up irrational demands, which he doesn't have the courtesy to correct, rationalise or justify.

BTW, as someone who visits LOS so frequently as your good self, Latin, I am astounded that you don't know what lao Khao is. ( FYI rice whisky is drunk THROUGHOUT Asia. Yes, that's right. Asians use RICE to make alcoholic drinks. You haven't come across the various forms of rice whisky in your travels?? Surely you have.) I'm also surprised you were not aware that Isaan is one of the poorer areas of Thailand where the boys (who become "whores") spend their days behind buffaloes dodging shit. Prostitution is, as you said in a previous post, all about money and poor people tend to want some of that.
Honestly... I've been to Thailand over a dozen times and I didn't know what Lao Khao was. I may have drunken it before but don't know it by name.

cdnmatt
February 8th, 2012, 19:34
Honestly... I've been to Thailand over a dozen times and I didn't know what Lao Khao was. I may have drunken it before but don't know it by name.

Ohhh, don't worry, if you actually drank it you would have remembered the experience. It's absolutely horrid shit.

Cheap, and gets you blind drunk, but horrible. I won't go near the stuff.

Beachlover
February 8th, 2012, 19:42
LOL... I've drunken some pretty terrible shit before. Even drunken stuff brewed by locals and served in plastic bottles in remote villages.

Being more educated now, I realise drinking unlabeled alcohol isn't very wise. I've seen so many stories of bad batches of unlicensed alcohol causing dozens or scores of deaths coming out of India, Bali and a few other countries. Haven't seen such a story in Thailand yet but I'm sure the chances of it happening aren't low.

Seriously... not a good idea to drink alcohol, which isn't labeled or regulated (I assume Lao Khao is labeled).

BonTong
February 8th, 2012, 20:28
I really hate to interrupt the bitch fight but......... Back on topic.

In Chiang Mai there are almost no Isaan Go-Go boys. I'd estimate about 90% plus are Tai Yai, from Shan State in South East Burma. Nearly all straight, quite masculine and, from my limited investigations often well endowed. :bounce: Most of the rest are hill tribe: mainly Lisu or Muser. There are also a lot of Akha freelancers in town, but they don't mix well with the Tai Yai so it's hard for them to work in go-go; their hang out is the Night Bazaar.

Local Thai boys who want to work in the business either work in massage or head to BKK/Pattaya. You meet the occasional Isaan guy who's trying his luck here but they are in a small minority. :idea1: