PDA

View Full Version : A Bit of Heaven?

February 6th, 2012, 16:57
OK now I have never gone on this board to give any of the boys a plug even though I think we have a few stunners but today has to be the all exception and I am gonna bend your ear!

Recently a few boys came to HP from karaokee clubs on Soi Korphai and I thought one was exceptionally handsome. I hired him on the spot and was very happy he actually did show the next evening to start work. They gave him #7 badge. Now unlike what you want to beleve I do not test the boys, don't ask them to drop their drawers to see how big etc. I go with the reaction from people who off them.

Well I decided today that I wanted to sample the apple from the orchard and asked him to come over at my favorite time, 4 pm so we could "read a book". I had him show with one of my favorite boys so we could have a nice three way. Well new boy 7 puts on a DVD and gets undressed. Now I know some people talk about big but I am telling you this boy was BIG. Like a Heineken can! I swore it had to be silicone as I don't think I have seen such a thick cock except in the movies. The body was like cream and from what I recall maybe a small tattoo but nothing like you see these boys wear. Tall, slender and he reminded me of an ASIAN Belami boy. I swore I am now ready to go as I have been to heaven and back!

Now don't come around asking about #7 cause I called my managers right after and asked WHY is he a number 7??!! Our number system is one and two digit numbers are regular size and three digit numbers like 111 or 636 etc are extra large. He he. Well I wanted to know why this lad was number 7.
He should be a triple digit with absolutely no hesitation and like cream. I don't recall a single tat but as I said I was blinded by the body and size!! :snorting: :snorting: :snorting:

February 6th, 2012, 17:03
was all going well untill you mentioned the heineken can size .. much prefer chang . and no way would i want to try swallow a can of beer let alone a cock shapped like one ..
does it have a ring pull ?

latintopxxx
February 6th, 2012, 18:57
come now brithai..be honest..you can hardly wait to sit on it..in fact gossip has it that you've already rushed out & booked your ticket..