View Full Version : gay sex toy, sex doll in Thailand

February 6th, 2012, 10:46
Anyone know where in thailand can buy gay sex toy? or gay doll?

latintopxxx
February 6th, 2012, 12:45
...WHY...when you can get live ones (no batteries needed)....

cdnmatt
February 6th, 2012, 15:08
Now just watch, another 1-post-wonder will show up in this thread, and let us all know where we can buy excellent sex toys & dolls in Thailand!

jinks
February 6th, 2012, 15:20
You read my mind, at least it appears to be a legit thread.

paperboy
February 6th, 2012, 20:36
i think now a days people buy them all off the internet
ive only ever once went into a sex shop
was in madrid.
Its betetr to order it on line and get it deliverd
if you want to know some good sites
let me know.
P:s i sent a double dildo as a joke to a thai boy for his birthday
he loves it, and says he uses it all the time :dontknow:

a447
February 6th, 2012, 20:43
James, I was under the impression that sex toys were illegal in LOS. That's why you never see sex shops.

But you can buy some sex toys on Silom Road near the Patpong markets every now and then. I've never seen dolls, though. Also on the streets in Pattaya. (check out the stall on the left hand side of the road near the entrance to Walking Street - near McDonalds.)

I imagine LOS would be one of the few places on the world where a sex toy would be redundant. Unless you want to use it on someone other than yourself....

paperboy wrote:
i sent a double dildo as a joke to a thai boy for his birthday
he loves it, and says he uses it all the time

i hope he doesn't find you redundant when you next turn up on his doorstep!

Decisions, decisions......

paperboy wrote:
Its betetr to order it on line and get it deliverd

Come to think of it, I recall reading somewhere on the net (on this forum, maybe??) about a guy who got into trouble when customs officers in LOS found a dildo in his luggage. I wonder if that it true?

February 6th, 2012, 21:09
Heard the same story or like story some years back. Falang coming into the airport with a dildo. Dildo confiscated and 4,000 baht fine. I forget if it was a friend of a friend or just a story passed on. Not sure that I would have wanted to test it.

latintopxxx
February 6th, 2012, 22:46
..and yet when i walk down silom from the dusit to telephone bar in the evening there are at least 2 stalls selling a vast array of dildos....

paperboy
February 6th, 2012, 23:01
i always take some toys, with me and my harness
this time i m posting my popers ahead to a boy to keep for me
always i little nervous at the airport.
But never nervouse with my toys and other stuff
i was even searched once in Argintina and the guy just smilled and said have agood holiday

martin911
February 7th, 2012, 13:19
..and yet when i walk down silom from the dusit to telephone bar in the evening there are at least 2 stalls selling a vast array of dildos....

Which side of the road ?? must look out for it next trip to Silom !!

Say facing Lumpini Park !! left or right ?

Had a set of handcuffs taken off me one time at the airport !!!

February 7th, 2012, 17:40

As latin says there are SEVERAL stalls now which appear(ed) to be there every night, all ranging right from The DJ entrance area on down to the entrance to the night market itself, selling everything from a wide range of Dildos to handcuffs ( both furry and otherwise :-), and also dolls (although female) and also strangely enough tazers !! - But I figured that that was just in case one of latin's straight conquests in Dave decided not to play ball play ball and then he could resort to firmer methods perhaps ! lol ( joke !!! )

martin911
February 7th, 2012, 20:39

As latin says there are SEVERAL stalls now which appear(ed) to be there every night, all ranging right from The DJ entrance area on down to the entrance to the night market itself, selling everything from a wide range of Dildos to handcuffs ( both furry and otherwise :-), and also dolls (although female) and also strangely enough tazers !! - But I figured that that was just in case one of latin's straight conquests in Dave decided not to play ball play ball and then he could resort to firmer methods perhaps ! lol ( joke !!! )

Tasers !!!! perfect --ive been thinking about getting one of them for a while !!!!

for the savage mangy Thai dogs that are a constant hassle near where i live !! ----not the boys !--although i am willing to try it out on one or two for you LP ,if you felt you needed that information !! (joking )

lexusgs
February 7th, 2012, 20:58
Don't give him ideas man. He'll be tasering them into submission on his next warped kink session :occasion9:

latintopxxx
February 8th, 2012, 06:08
realise...at least hope this is all in jest....but i don't do rape...yes seriously..

Beachlover
February 8th, 2012, 08:10
this time i m posting my popers ahead to a boy to keep for me
always i little nervous at the airport.
That's like posting illegal narcotics (drugs) to someone to get them into the country. The guy picking them is carrying the most risk. Poppers aren't on the same level as heroin but they're still illegal in Thailand.

Do you realise you're putting your friend at risk? Does he fully understand the risk?

pong
February 8th, 2012, 14:26
as a447 says-as such its illegal in TH. Like so many things-most Thai think thats just a way of the p0lice to get more money in their pockets.
In the nightmarket along Klong Lot-and sometimes a little cheeky even along the Sanam Luang are also ditto toys for sale-of course local Thai=much cheaper price as on silom, but not worth the trip for that alone. Mostly ultra cheap and flimsy chinese gear.
Many chinese shops (even those with ''all for 20/50 bt or so) sell things that look remarkably like dildo's-but masked as ladies massage sticks.