PDA

View Full Version : sex in soi twilight!! no chance !!

February 5th, 2012, 13:12
three reasons for no sex in soi twilight..
1 i do not want to have sex with someone who would rather be in bed with a girl ! ewwwww
2 i do not want to have sex with someone who would rather be in the hairdressers !
3 i cant remember the 3rd reason but im sure it was a good one !!

February 5th, 2012, 18:33
three reasons for no sex in soi twilight.

:-) Speak for yourself :-) As I've had some great sex there over the years both IN the Soi courtesy of some nice massage guys and also with guys FROM the Soi whether that be go go boys, bar boys or just people passing through that I met sitting at the outside bar(s), although I have to admit over my last few visits I had actually stopped bothering for some of the reasons you had actually quoted (and a mixture of boredom I suspect) but then on my last trip I relented and actually had a great time each time and remembered why I liked the place again :-)

February 5th, 2012, 18:56
my main problem with bangkok is that i cant stand the place .. so i spose the bars and boys all get dragged down in my own tiny mind !!
i always look forward to comming here then within 5 minutes wish i hadnt bothered
never mind im outta here soon ... praise the lord..
hey christian i saw several ladyboys walking around with metal eiffel towers today .... something you'd like to share ??

February 5th, 2012, 19:44
my main problem with bangkok is that i cant stand the place .i always look forward to comming here then within 5 minutes wish i hadnt bothered

Actually i do know what you mean there Brit and actually agree with you somewhat as I fall into the same situation of really missing Thailand / BKK when I'm not there and then when i get back get bored of it all again so quickly, however I ABSOLUTELY know that that's my own fault for being lazy and just doing the same old same old, going to the same bars, eating at the same places etc etc and each time I mean to break the cycle and yet seem to end up falling into the same rut.

I think that's why I was so looking forward to getting away out of BKK to Issan this trip and so pissed off when that didnt happen, but definitely next time I'll have to shake myself - but still no matter how bored I might feel the second I step back to blightly I also fairly much instantly think " oh bugger this" and want to turn round and head back to if not Bkk or Thailand but certainly somewhere in SE Asia again so I guess it must have it's plus points too !

latintopxxx
February 5th, 2012, 22:30
brithai...your reason no.1 is my biggest turn on...shows how different er are...not that I needed to point that out...but for me breeding a breeder is the ultimate...

February 6th, 2012, 16:55
look on the bright side NI at least if you shake yourself thats a thousand baht saved ... as for you latin im surprised you aint moved on to 4 legged animals yet... dirty boy

February 6th, 2012, 17:20
look on the bright side NI at least if you shake yourself thats a thousand baht saved

Hell if that logic were true and I saved a thousand bath every time I'd be a VERY rich man by now lol :-)

February 6th, 2012, 17:22
look on the bright side NI at least if you shake yourself thats a thousand baht saved

Hell if that logic were true and I saved a thousand bath every time I'd be a VERY rich man by now lol :-)

and as i said on a different thread .. in need of spec savers !!

latintopxxx
February 6th, 2012, 19:05
brithai...I particularly like doggy style..does that count..
But with str8 ones I'll do at least 4 positions....

Manforallseasons
February 6th, 2012, 19:32
brithai...I particularly like doggy style..does that count..
But with str8 ones I'll do at least 4 positions....

Only four, I hope your kidding. How old are you?

latintopxxx
February 6th, 2012, 21:01
38...and in pretty good athletic shape...and whats wrong with 4?...as a minimum..I'm not into anything too acrobatic...

latintopxxx
February 6th, 2012, 21:08
..oh and brithai...do tell us your fav positions..u do have sex I assume...plumbing in good shape...or is it just a fiddle down there and a cuddle...

February 6th, 2012, 22:24
you may have read im not really into reading what you smutty people do or whom you do it too ...
disgusting ! :pukeleft:

latintopxxx
February 6th, 2012, 22:54
OK...love it....true to form...u must be british upper crust...no sex please..were english!! Give me the council estate boys in baseball caps and tracksuits...some even make it over to Barcelona...such a turn on...and the accent..instant boner...

christianpfc
February 7th, 2012, 00:37
hey christian i saw several ladyboys walking around with metal eiffel towers today .... something you'd like to share ??
In case of doubt, I will assume your question is serious.

I don't date ladyboys, so their mini metal Eiffel towers are not from me.

February 7th, 2012, 01:35
latin im as working class as they come .. dear !!.. but i guess i was just bought up by working class parents who had a bit of class .. (hey beachy)... class is something money cant buy (hey beachy) i really dont feel the need to tell the world about my sex life .. and i really dont need to know about yours ..
christian it was a joke .. whick just goes to show you can take the german out of germany but you sure a hell cant take the humour with him .. or is that totally arsed about face ?

February 7th, 2012, 02:22
i always look forward to comming here then within 5 minutes wish i hadnt bothered I feel the same way by the third day I think why did I bother spending the money to come hre but it goes after a day or two before my last trip I was thinking why am I going but it turned out seeing a couple of farrang mates made the difference but the boys I just gave up after sample 3 or 4 and spent the rest of my time reading.

latintopxxx
February 7th, 2012, 05:28
...I NEVER have any second thoughts about coming to Thailand...love every minute...maybe it's because I'm always in a rush and never seem to have more than a week free...

martin911
February 7th, 2012, 12:59
brithai...your reason no.1 is my biggest turn on...shows how different er are...not that I needed to point that out...but for me breeding a breeder is the ultimate...

For once i find myself in agreeing with you !!! --i too love the challenge of a conversion (and im not a rugby player )--

I have had a few suprises in that dept in the last while -one poochai waiter boy turned into a raving bottom on one visit here (wanted to bring along his Gf on his next visit !! )
Flushed with that sucess there was a period where it seemed to be only poochai guys i tried to bed -- and with many failures!!!! lol
I wont just buy them down from a stage and Make them preform -

Had two poochai guys (waiters from dave Colmx :happy7: !) in the jaccuzzi with me and BF the other day but no dice --so attention will turn to just one of them next time around ( found the two were too shy to "let go so to speak " in front of each other )

Thailand/poochai/ grey areas = lots of potential fun !!!!! :happy7:

latintopxxx
February 7th, 2012, 13:23
best to get them alone...especially on a quiet night...or at 1am when all /most potential customers are gone...move in for the kill....bitch has had her hair done...shook her money maker all night..but the fish weren't biting...with a smile...a joke about how nice the butt looks..a lot can be achieved...especially love when I slowly bid the amount up..then walk away..and they quickly follow...deal done..

Beachlover
February 8th, 2012, 08:01
i always look forward to comming here then within 5 minutes wish i hadnt bothered I feel the same way by the third day I think why did I bother spending the money to come hre but it goes after a day or two before my last trip I was thinking why am I going but it turned out seeing a couple of farrang mates made the difference but the boys I just gave up after sample 3 or 4 and spent the rest of my time reading.
Strange... and Thailand is the country you visit most often and keep on visiting? Why do you go to Thailand at all then? There's a dozen other great countries nearby. Sometimes it's hard deciding where to go next.

Thailand is a staple for me - always guaranteed an awesome time there. Doesn't matter whether I'm there to party, hook up, explore, getaway with my BF, do a few days' work or just chill out and relax... Thailand does it every time. Beautiful environment, cheap, great services and amenities and lovely people.

pong
February 8th, 2012, 14:29
duuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-even at kindergarten I was taught a joke is only 1 time funny-you keep going on till 69 or so.