PDA

View Full Version : Rip off

jolyjacktar
May 13th, 2006, 19:51
Hi all you land lubbers, i just got back to Hull from a few tug boat jobs outa Rotterdam. Been looking at the flights out to Thailand this month and they all seem very cheap. Then i looked at the same flights in begining of July and man there throgh the roof, about ┬г250 MORE. Crazy as Thailand have low season then. And its not a destination UK famillies flock to, so what a rip off eh.
Think i might leave it till October / November now

May 14th, 2006, 06:09
Hi all you land lubbers,

тАЬIt's a pirate's life for me! Looting, plundering, deck swabbiing, and plank walking. Land Lubbers need not apply

http://upload3.postimage.org/238333/34991275_240x240_F.jpg (http://upload3.postimage.org/238333/photo_hosting.html)
[/quote]

May 15th, 2006, 17:59
.... you can go round and the round the houses for a cheap ticket and save a few pounds here and there but that is it, one might just as well not do too much hard work on this subject. If one travel agent is offering a cheap ticket, you can bet others are also. I have also noticed high prices for tickets in July, I would recommend that one waits till beginning of June when operators might bring down prices. As someone has already stated its "supply and demand", I bet half their planes will be empty in July if they don't make any offers.

May 15th, 2006, 18:00
.... you can go round and the round the houses for a cheap ticket and save a few pounds here and there but that is it, one might just as well not do too much hard work on this subject. If one travel agent is offering a cheap ticket, you can bet others are also. I have also noticed high prices for tickets in July, I would recommend that one waits till beginning of June when operators might bring down prices. As someone has already stated its "supply and demand", I bet half their planes will be empty in July if they don't make any offers.

May 21st, 2006, 01:47
Birmingham - Dubai - Bangkok & return.

Emirates

Hoodaki.com @ ┬г470 inclusive

May 21st, 2006, 01:52
PS. If I had flown from Manchester it would have cost me another ┬г32.
Taxes?