PDA

View Full Version : Selling life as gogo boy in Pattaya to a farm boy in Issan

lonelywombat
February 5th, 2012, 04:29
Several threads on forums have mentioned the shortage of boys in bars mainly Sunee, and there have been stories that staff has been stolen from other bars.

It was posted that at least one owner and a mamasan from different bars, are headed to Issan to sell the life in "show" business, to poor innocent boys whose future life revolves around rice paddies.

We had a bawdy dinner last night trying to define what the sales pitch would be. Most ideas cannot be printed on this family friendly forum,at least not in the OP.

Any ideas?

February 5th, 2012, 04:43
I can say that Happy Place has still been doing very well at attracting new faces. On a recent trip to the bar (Friday night) there were 4 new faces in the bar and 6 boys from the karaokee bars on Soi Korphai that wanted to start working! I will go back tonight (Sunday) to see if they actually did start but they all seemed quite eager.
You have to remember that M previously worked for a few years as a go go boy in a bar and is the top manager at HP and Jack worked in a bar years ago in Lucky 7 and is our assistant manager. That being said the boys from many places know them and are eager to work there because they feel relaxed working around people that can understand and work with them rather just dealing with a boss.

Beachlover
February 5th, 2012, 05:22
to sell the life in "show" business, to poor innocent boys whose future life revolves around rice paddies... trying to define what the sales pitch would be.
There's no one size fits all with this sort of thing... You just need to work out which benefits will best attract them on a case by case.

I've chatted to a few gogo boys and like to ask people why and how they got into the field they're in. Some of them get into prostitution because their options are limited. Some are under pressure to support their families. Some do it because they're incapable or too lazy to study and get a decent job. They don't want to earn 6,000/month as an unskilled worker and don't have the initiative/acumen to find ways (outside formal education) to make more.

Others just do it because they want an easy way to make that sort of income... they lack basic life skills like planning and follow-through to do it otherwise.

So not all your candidates are guys who's futures are restricted to rice paddies... if you believe that your drag net will be too narrow and your pitch irrelevant to many.

Classic method, which comes to mind for this sort of thing is to bring along your best earner (gogo boy) and put him up as an example... "look at him, he makes xxxx, tell him Somchai"... "Yes, I only work there 3 months now and I make a lot of money... is easy job!" All you do is ask questions to diagnose their problems/desires and then let your live example do the talking to the candidate.

February 5th, 2012, 12:34
well well well beachy you never fail to amaze me ... not so long ago you told everyone you hated go go boy ... now you are trying to encourage boys to become go go dancers .. what strange times we live in ... how long before you open a go go bar in sunee ?? is your head getting looser ?? :dontknow:

Captain Swing
February 5th, 2012, 12:47
This reminds me of my first trip to Thailand, twenty-some years ago. Fatuously, and embarrassingly, I suggested to several bar boys that they were making a mistake coming to the big city to work in a bar and that they would be better off staying in their village. I was amused, and still am, that two of them separately gave me the EXACT same reply when I advised that they should return to the farm: "But it's so HOT!"

martin911
February 5th, 2012, 15:13
Beach L

Do you not think that

1 --its none of your damm business
2 The height of bad manners
3 Possibily very embarrassing to the Thai boy

For you to go asking people how they got into the field of selling themselves ???? .

February 5th, 2012, 18:50
im sure he thinks all of the above .. but when it comes to money there are no taboos where beachy is concerned !!
p.s. why bother to take the best earner you have ?? do as many on here do .. LIE !!!! :evil4:

a447
February 5th, 2012, 18:57
hehe

Thinking of anybody in particular?

February 5th, 2012, 18:58
im thinking of 1 but i think that 1 is 2 ... but i cant say or else daboss will slap me !!

andrewcraig
February 5th, 2012, 19:00
im sure he thinks all of the above .. but when it comes to money there are no taboos where beachy is concerned !!
p.s. why bother to take the best earner you have ?? do as many on here do .. LIE !!!! :evil4:

gee you are a goose do you laugh at your own jokes at home as well

as a mechanic might I suggest he gets a free lube and oil change and a rebore

no I wont go there, startin to sound like brithai

February 5th, 2012, 19:04
and you sure sound like a mechanic ...

Beachlover
February 5th, 2012, 19:11
not so long ago you told everyone you hated go go boy ...
Brithai... When have I EVER said I hate go go boys? Why the hell would I hate gogo boys?

You know... lately, you've been making complete bullshit statements, exaggerations and obviously irrational lies every time you reply to one of my posts.

Either FIND where I have specifically made a statement stating "I hate gogo boys"... or f*** off with this constant stream of moronic false claims and personal attacks. Hit the ignore button if you need to.

now you are trying to encourage boys to become go go dancers
Are you thick? Do you think that because I post a random comment for discussion interest I'm actually out there physically talking to Thai boys and encouraging them to sign up? Are you unable to tell the difference?

Beachlover
February 5th, 2012, 19:32
Do you not think that

1 --its none of your damm business
2 The height of bad manners
3 Possibily very embarrassing to the Thai boy

For you to go asking people how they got into the field of selling themselves ???? .
I can see where you're coming from but my answer to all three questions is NO. You can't make a blanket statement on something like this because scenarios always vary.

You don't just go up a gogo boy and ask "how did you get into selling youself"? Of course that would be rude.

But there comes a point during the conversation or chat where it's ok to ask. There are certain cues that tell you when a gogo boy is really comfortable with you and fine with talking about these sort of things. And there's a way of asking that isn't offensive or embarrassing.

In one instance where I've asked this question, the guy is a distant friend who I've known for a few years, is no longer working in gogo bars but still contacts me from time to time to catch up. He likes to know how I'm going and ask questions about stuff he's unsure of. He was completely comfortable explaining why he got into this job.

Very few people he knows (outside work) know/knew what he used to do so I think he kind of enjoyed telling me about his job and the customers he had... getting it off his chest and all, with someone who listens and doesn't judge him in an emotional/prejudiced way. Yes, I think he's got some common human flaws like being lazy/unmotivated/no foresight etc. and yes I think he's made some bad decisions and yes, this influences what kind of relationship I choose to have with him as it does with everyone else. But I don't look down on him for that and I would never dismiss him because he used to work as a gogo boy. He's a human being like everyone else I know and generally a good person with a few weaknesses.

In the few other instances where I've asked a gogo boy, it seemed to be a natural direction of the conversation. They were all guys I met outside gogo bars (i.e. after work for them) and started chatting to. They're interested in me and asking me questions so I do the same in return. I've always gauged that they're perfectly comfortable talking about their job. Partly because they were totally upfront and fine telling me they work in a gogo bar when if they were working or studying. And partly with the way they're chatting to me. I've never had anyone react offended or put off at all. And every time I've asked, they've been quite frank and totally comfortable explaining how they got into it... just as a lawyer or plumber might tell you how they got into their job.

martin911
February 5th, 2012, 20:35
Im sorry --you have no way of knowing when or where such a question is ok to ask !!

The most mannerly option is simply not to ask -- end off !! --what gives u the right to know when is app or not and risk embarassing the guy ?? ??
Its ok for you to be curious as to why somebody became a prostitute ??

Pompous git

A boy who works in the bars here has lived in my place over 12 months -- i reckon im as close to him as Thai/Farang non sexual relationship could get (well whatever it is its far more closer than you get meeting guys in Bkk /nab whatever )--AND i would never EVER bring up that Qs --

After the blanket bit Bl to be honest i didnt bother reading the rest of your reply (hands up anybody that did !! )

Dodger
February 5th, 2012, 20:42
Based on what I've observed over the years the primary method of recruitment is via "The Network", and not the result of mamasan's and/or bar managers making special recruitment journeys up to Isaan which many seem to suggest.

The way we see the working boys communicating amoungst themselves when on the scene is not limited by-no-means to the scene itself. Every boy walking in LOS, regardless if he's a student, factory worker or farm laboror, has a mobile phone stuffed in his pocket - and that tiny piece of harmless looking plastic is the way it usually happens. The more boys a bar has on its staff - the broader the networking capabilities become. The majority of recuitment you see is nothing more than word-of-mouth.

Beachlover, if you or anyone else ever asked a working boy why he came to the working scene to do this work - his aswer would be..."to make money"...plain and simple. Your statement about the boys having a lack of planning and follow-through as being one of the reasons why they enter this type of work is accurate - due to the fact that the average Thai boy coming from an impoverished life up in Isaan has nothing within his scope of vision to plan or follow-through with.

Not unlike any other part of the world where poverty exisits, many of the Thai children growing up in Isaan do so without the benefit of having a good role model to help guide and inspire them. If they are fortunate enough to have a father living under the same roof (many don't) it's likely that the he's is too drunk in the evenings to provide the type of guidance and inspiration that I'm referring to. When a young boy living in these conditions hears about money being made on these working scenes - it's no different than the pioneers in the old west reacting to someone shouting..."there's gold in them there hills".

It's not uncommon for the adhesion between a farang and his much younger Thai counterpart to be the result of the fulfillment of this need. The farang in this context becomes the primary source of inspiration in the boys life...if for no other reason, for the mere fact that the boy now earns enough money to contribute to the welfare of his family, which is something he would never in his wildest dreams be capable of doing.

Unfortunately, for them, many are attracted to the working scene with hopes of fulfilling these dreams, only to fail miserably and are left with only one option, and that is to return home with head held low to take their positions behind the water buffalo again. And so the wheel turns.

Beachlover
February 5th, 2012, 20:57
Martin... Bit of a knee jerk reaction. I think you're overly sensitive to the challenges of their situation and too scared to ask the question yourself... so you're horrified to hear about someone else asking.

Calm down and think about it. What they do is either not that big deal to them OR they've learnt to deal with it so they can get on with the job. I've noticed from your posts you seem fine with what YOU do (customer) but have trouble dealing with what THEY do (service provider). Bit ironic. Get over it!

you have no way of knowing where or when such a question is ok to ask
The most mannerly option is simply not to ask -- end off !!
Sorry but if that's what you think then I think you're just completely clueless. No other way to put it.

There are all sorts of questions in life that are NOT appropriate to ask some circumstances and may be appropriately asked in others. Whether you're talking to a gogo boy, your best mate, your BF or your colleague, you should be able to gauge when a question is appropriate and when it isn't.

Your "no way of knowing" statement is actually confusing. You come across as someone who's reasonably intelligent here. I don't believe yours interpersonal skills could be THAT poor that you would think that.

A boy who works in the bars here has lived in my place over 12 months -- i reckon im as close to him as Thai/Farang non sexual relationship (well whatever it is its far more closer than you get meeting guys in Bkk /nab whatever --AND i would never EVER bring up that Qs --
The two things you say about you and him don't matter... no matter how close you are and how long you've known each other, if he doesn't feel comfortable talking about this topic then it's not appropriate to ask.

In my experience, if the guy is ok with it (you have to gauge whether they'll be ok with it) and you ask at the right time and in the right way, it's no big deal at all. This work is a big part of their lives. How they got into it is often a major part of their life story.

I usually just word the questions like, how long have you been working at xxx bar, where did you work before, how did you find out about it, do you enjoy it etc. etc. and the how and why story of how they got into it usually comes out. You would be surprised at how well some gogo boys are able to explain, articulate and rationalise how and why they do that job.

In fact, thinking back now, I can recall that every time I've had this chat with a gogo boy, they have ALWAYS opened up to me and explained why and how they got into it and usually in a lot of detail... so it's obvious you're completely wrong. Furthermore, some have also gone on to tell me what they like/dislike about the job and where they plan (if they have one) to go with it.

Dodger
February 5th, 2012, 21:29
Any punter who asks these types of questions to a gogo boy who he's just met is someone who already knows the answers...the boy knows he already knows the answers...and the questions themsleves then become meaningless dribble. The boy is there for one reason and one reason only...to make money. If he has to field these types of questions from a punter than he will, all the time smiling patiently waiting for the idiot to shut up - pay the bin - and get on with things.

colmx
February 5th, 2012, 21:49
In 12 years of coming to Thailand I have never asked a gogo boy what made him get into the business - its just something that i feel is none of my business.

Like Martin911 I would have a lot of people that i would consider to be friends that are in the "business"

Of course I have heard their back stories over time... but this is not information that would be gleened from a drink or over a night or several nights... it is information that would be revealed over multiple visits to Thailand over a long period. I agree fully that it is pretty bad manners to ask someone that you barely know what drove them into working in a gogo bar

I do know that a lot of gay boys love the camaraderie of working in a bar, the sex opportunities are unlimited and a lot of the boys have great time playing round together...

As for the original topic - agree with Dodgers post that it seems recruitment is mainly by networking these days. Often groups of boys in bars come from the same village.

When I was in pattaya in October - there was a bunch of around 6 (straight-ish) boys from Kalasin all working in Mic my.
All the boys were from the same village - how they all ended up there - i have no idea - nor was it any of my business why they were there

We took them to karaoke and Pleurng Mai(Issan Music place) a few times and had great fun
Last month when we went back to Mic My - all of the boys were gone

We met one of them - now working in Sawatdee boys - said all the friends had gone home... guess they tried it and didn't like it...
Or maybe someone asked them awkward questions, and applied farang norals to them... and they went home out of shame!

Beachlover
February 5th, 2012, 21:51
I should clarify... for Martin/Dodger's sake... I've never had this conversation with a gogo boy inside a gogo bar or when I'm actually paying them (except for the one time in Phuket).

Most have been off-duty gogo boys who tried to chat me up in GOD or DJ Station... and they're usually the ones asking me a lot of questions to begin with so it's really not a one-way street.

They don't give short answers. I usually sit there listening to them for a fair while and they seem happy and sometimes enthusiastic to tell this to someone they're comfortable with so none of the factors described in Martin's or Dodger's (different scenario) post are present at all. It's just a genuine conversation. They enjoy getting some things off their chest and I'm genuinely interested in learning about them. I don't know for sure but I suspect the dynamics are different when they're making small talk with a "short time" punter.

The other thing that might not have been clear from the start of my posts is I don't think I've ever asked the question direct. As I said, there's ways of asking that are more natural. Usually a question like "how did you hear about the bar" or "where did you work before" leads to this other stuff - what drove them to the industry etc. If they open up about all this in a matter of fact (i.e. not self conscious) way then it really is no big deal to them. I've heard some very detailed and varied stories from these guys.

I really don't get why some of you guys are so uptight with chatting to these guys when you spend a lot of time with them...

colmx
February 5th, 2012, 21:56
Any punter who asks these types of questions to a gogo boy who he's just met is someone who already knows the answers...the boy knows he already knows the answers...and the questions themsleves then become meaningless dribble. The boy is there for one reason and one reason only...to make money. If he has to field these types of questions from a punter than he will, all the time smiling patiently waiting for the idiot to shut up - pay the bin - and get on with things.

Hi Dodger
I also think a lot of gay boys are in the business for the fun
They may find the part of listening and going with farang distasteful...

But the opportunities to meet up with cute thai boys are unlimited :party
And the opportunities to get new mo-by, new clothes and party all night in Dave/NAB etc

Of course they need money to have some of this fun in the first place - so your point is still valid...
Just not all of them are in it for mama and papa!

latintopxxx
February 5th, 2012, 22:39
oh dear...I must be on a totally different wavelength...I joke with the boys...that they sit on their money maker...that it's better than working for a stupid boss in a 7-11...that they make more money with their arse in a week than the 7-11 wage slave...

February 6th, 2012, 10:32
Have been talking to several boys lately:
1. One boy working at a bar in Jomtien Complex, making a THB 10,000 a month (salary + tips + etc). On my question if he would like to possibily make a double or triple figure in the other gay-areas as a gogo-boy, his eyes widened, but he told me, that he liked the place where he worked. He had his friends, a friendly boss, sometimes an off, so pretty comfortable.

2. Another boy used to work in a factory in Sri Racha, making a THB 10,000 - THB 15,000 a month. He didn't see a future in aircon, so one day he took his phone, his motorbike and his laptop and started a new life with THB 500 in a (gay) hotel making merely THB 6,000 a month. At home people are declaring him crazy.

3. Last Saturday I met a guy, who started in Pattaya 16 days ago. Used to work in Bangkok as a tour guide and was living with his Thai boyfriend and they split up. Now in Pattaya, bored to death. "I start work at 8 p.m. ..... sit all night....maybe have customer.......finish work......go eat.....go sleep......wake up at 8 a.m.......eat.....sleep again....wake up at Noon,,,,go excercise.......go work.........etc" I offed the guy and yes, he showed a lot more potential than the average bar-boy. I give him until the end of the month; he was already planning to move to Hat-Yai to expand his "business" in being a tour-guide. A waste, because it was one of the first decent offs in years and then I'm not talking about decent sex, but just a decent, sensitive and smart guy (well, not smart enough).

a447
February 6th, 2012, 15:17
Colmx wrote:
the sex opportunities are unlimited and a lot of the boys have great time playing round together...

Interesting observation. I often wondered if the boys fool around together back in their looms, and was always told it never happened. But common sense would suggest that they do.
I spoke to a guy in krazy Dragon who had done military service. I asked him if the guys ever had fun together. He emphatically denied it - just a lot of wanking goes on but apparently they don't touch each other.
Hmmm...would really like to know the truth! Just out of curiosity, you understand! Is it just a fantasy some of us have?

Must remember that line about sitting on your money-earner. I'm sure we've all met so many young lads in the bars whose English ability would allow them to appreciate the joke. "Money earner - sure, i know what that means!"
Yet I, for one, have never used it. Silly old me!

As for asking why a guy became a male prostitute...I wouldn't dare do that. In any case, how truthful would the answer be, I wonder. I'm sure they'd have one prepared.
And I certainly wouldn't ask a guy if he enjoyed his job. What a stupid question to ask of a handsome, fit, virile young lad who often sleeps with fat, old farangs! I mean, what on earth is he going to say in reply?

I just love the things the guys tell me about themselves. I think I've heard it all over the years. And strangely enough, the stories all seem to be the same!

February 6th, 2012, 17:14
beachy you are right .. i do tend to exgerate some of what you say .. it saves you the bother of doing so ... you seem to have become the number 1 bull stinker on here ... you know everything about everyone in thailand ... from a few posts back you who never pays for sex now admit to paying for it ..
i could probably do a a447 and bring up a few wee white lies ... but i cant be bothered to reread all that shit .. bty i did have you on ignor .. trouble is to many people quote you to tell you what statement you made was wrong ... again ...
plus i cant be arsed with overy long replys .. ill leave that to you ..
have a nice day ...

latintopxxx
February 6th, 2012, 19:13
gogo boys playing together...sure..if you pay them..but seriously guess the gay ones might...
As for why they turn to whoring...I always assume its for the money..its a living..in many ways an easy way out...there are lotsa factory and/or menial jobs to be had ...but under difficult conditions and much less pay..so to me answer is clear...
I don't see them as victims..don't see any reason to pity them..or feel sorry for them..I have more sympathy for a street cleaner..or young lad labouring away on a construction site.

Beachlover
February 6th, 2012, 19:19
When have I EVER said I hate go go boys? Why the hell would I hate gogo boys?...

FIND where I have specifically made a statement stating "I hate gogo boys"
Still waiting for you to substantiate or retract this lie, Brithai.

beachy you are right .. i do tend to exgerate some of what you say
Great... so you just admitted you post lies, false facts and bullshit in your comments. Yet you're calling me a bullshitter without any proof whatsoever in your next sentence.

you seem to have become the number 1 bull stinker on here
Prove that even ONE fact that I've posted here is incorrect.

Nothing? I thought so...

latintopxxx
February 6th, 2012, 21:06
beachboy...relax..you'r not in court before a judge...just change the subject...tell us why Issan boys sell their arses to fat farangs...or better even ..why do all/most gogo whores come from Issan..is it something in the water ...overbearing mothers...why is half of issan peddling their butts??

February 6th, 2012, 22:20
get real ... like im ever gonna say sorry ... you dont get it !! even when its right in front of your nose ..
you have never said you hated go go boys ... sorry my mistake . fuck i said sorry already .. but wait whats this !!! you call pattaya *shitsville*... because its full of rentboys!!! you should take notice of latin .. never thought id say that !!if this was a court i think *shitsville* would win my case for me .. read back thru your posts you seem to be getting confused and muddlefuddled !!! see if you can pick up on how i read some of the other stuff you write... bty i have no idea if you have money or not .. cant really say it bothers me at all ... but ill tell you one thing ... if you are rich you sure as hell have no class !!! see if you can work that one out ... court ajourned .
beachy wrote :
Prove that even ONE fact that I've posted here is incorrect.

Nothing? I thought so... so tell me did you enjoy that beer you said you was going to have with neal?? :alc:

latintopxxx
February 6th, 2012, 22:51
brithai...money does not equal class...case in point is some (not all) Russians...more money than the man upstairs but as base as can be...and as for beachy...lets not assume the worst in all cases, sure he called my fav playground shitsville but maybe he was just having a bad day..mostly his postings are fairly reasonable..at least by my standards...

mj_87-old
February 6th, 2012, 22:53
BL makes more money than the go go boys so with his very clearly stated view that -

"Material wealth is one of the most significant measures of an individual's worthтАЭ

He clearly views himself as superior to any of those pieces of crap Isan boys who sell their asses so he does not need to behave like a human being and treat people decently, he has money - fuck them he is better than they are.

Right BL?

latintopxxx
February 7th, 2012, 00:54
well mj-87...class has nothing to do with money and how much you have or earn...at least in my opinion. But in todays society it is a measuring stick...money lets you buy your way into the best condos, clubs, gyms..so you associate with the wealthier class..who do tend to be better educated..which lormally leads to "class"..depends on how you define class.
As for Issan gogo boys or any prostitute...not sure what you mean by treating people decently but I see them as service providers, I don't feel that I have to take their sexual needs or preferences into consideration..I pay therefore my needs take priority..I've stated this in various postings before but I always make it very clear what I will pay, and what I expect in return..and having learnt from past experience make sure they agree on a time frame..usually 2 to 3 hours...and for that period every orifice is there for my use..as many times as I want within the agreed time frame..some of them try to back out when I wanna party for the 2nd or 3rd time on their arse..but I remind them that our agreed time is not up and take great pleasure in taking whats mine...a deal is a deal..I expect the same from my cleaner..

February 7th, 2012, 01:31
and within one post you prove my point .. a dick but with humour ... im sure if you stopped pointing out the boys are prossies which im sure we all know anyhow .. you would be far more acceptable to the board ..and if you dont want to be acceptable then why bother to post .. i fucked a whore in pattaya isnt really worthy of a post of its own .. so why bother .. leave the money things to christian and beachy ...

February 7th, 2012, 01:40
.some of them try to back out when I wanna party for the 2nd or 3rd time on their arse..but I remind them that our agreed time is not up and take great pleasure in taking whats mine...a deal is a deal..I expect the same from my cleaner..

????? WHAT ! You fuck your cleaner in the ass two or three times if their time is not up - my god man I'm sure with that threat hanging over them your house is GLEAMING !!!!!! lol :-) ( ok I'm joking, I do know what you meant :-)

latintopxxx
February 7th, 2012, 05:23
thank goodness you'r joking...my cleaner is over 50, overweight and scream ugly...

martin911
February 7th, 2012, 08:50
BL

Try not to sound like such a patronising pompous person All the time - theres a good fellow !!

You have some good points in the reply to me which are drowned in the fountain of knowledge that you seem to think you possess about myself !!!

I am neither overly sensitive , scared to ask that question, nor am i "horrified to hear someone asking that question "-----
Visions of me sitting , mouth agape with my hands covering my ears,trying to block out the sounds of that question just now sprang to mind --
55555 you TIT :laughing3: --

Dont get the bit about how im fine about what i do as customer but have trouble with what they do as service provider --but keep it to yourself eh --too much BS in your posts as it is .
But i cert do Irony --

Your insights into the world of thai gogo boys are simply wonderfull--where do you glean this knowledge from eh ?? :evil4:

And if your response to when i say that the most mannerly option is Not to ask somebody how they became a prostitute is to say that
im "completely clueless " -- then i think you you need to go back in time and try to learn some basic manners (they actually dont cost any money as my late father used to say to me !!)

On asking the questition you say have " gauge "whether they'll be ok with it -- Let me ask you this ?

So what if you gauge wrong ???? -- you will have embarrassed a person for what ???-- to sate your bulging curorsity !!-- there is enough in the world going on for you to be curious about that you do not Need to know about how a guy came about to be selling his ass for money !!

As i stated before the most mannerly option is simply not to ask !! -- its not vital information !--and why risk offending somebody who is in already in an inferior position to you as it is !!

You state that the guys Alsways opened up to you when asked about this --- I am 10 years or so older than you (according to the fairy stories one hears )-- ,visiting Thailand 11 odd years ,and have spent a hell of a lot of time living here in the past 3 years --i reckon i have met a hell of a lot of Thai gogoboys in that time (im a hi mileage frequent flyer ,simple butterfly status passed longtime ago ) ---And i have never ever found nor deemed it appropriate to ask such a question !! -- And no Thai boy ever started talking about it to me either .

Thank you for sharing all your insights about myself today -- :pukeleft:

martin911
February 7th, 2012, 09:23
im thinking of 1 but i think that 1 is 2 ... but i cant say or else daboss will slap me !!

A case of Jeckel and Hide then --or is it just Jeckel and Jeckel !!
:evil4: :evil4: :evil4:

latintopxxx
February 7th, 2012, 13:18
martin...I never ask...just joke about it...takes the tension out of the situation sometimes...

martin911
February 7th, 2012, 13:33
martin...I never ask...just joke about it...takes the tension out of the situation sometimes...

A ha !!
I guess thats where we differ a little -- when the boys are with me there is no situation for them to be tense in !!!! Pretty much All want to come back for repeat preformances !! (and im not Just talking about Thailand where we have the system of payment to induce them !!)

Gets kinda annoying as the nite draws to a close in Nab?dave club some nites lol !! - drives the Bf nuts at times !

lexusgs
February 7th, 2012, 14:52

A ha !!
I guess thats where we differ a little -- when the boys are with me there is no situation for them to be tense in !!!! Pretty much All want to come back for repeat preformances !! (and im not Just talking about Thailand where we have the system of payment to induce them !!)

Gets kinda annoying as the nite draws to a close in Nab?dave club some nites lol !! - drives the Bf nuts at times !

With the Thai guys, if you really want them to come back it's as much to do with your personality as it is with the size of your dick. Not that I have any trouble in either dept lol. Since I'm a fee agent
nowadays it's amazing the reaction you get from guys when they get to know you. Martin, I think you mentioned you had a couple of guys round who were shy around each other. In fact I think Latin mentioned get them on their too. I had exactly the opposite twice in the last week...lol Managed to get 4 Thai guys and myself together and had a great time. Not a shy guy in da house :laughing3: well not a house was in my condo

Dodger
February 7th, 2012, 16:38
depends on how you define class...

As for Issan gogo boys or any prostitute...not sure what you mean by treating people decently but I see them as service providers, I don't feel that I have to take their sexual needs or preferences into consideration..I pay therefore my needs take priority..I've stated this in various postings before but I always make it very clear what I will pay, and what I expect in return..and having learnt from past experience make sure they agree on a time frame..usually 2 to 3 hours...and for that period every orifice is there for my use..as many times as I want within the agreed time frame..some of them try to back out when I wanna party for the 2nd or 3rd time on their arse..but I remind them that our agreed time is not up and take great pleasure in taking whats mine...a deal is a deal..I expect the same from my cleaner..

Regardless of how anyone defines "class"...you have just accurately described what it is to have none.

latintopxxx
February 7th, 2012, 19:12
dodger..what a lovely one liner...so clever...

martin911
February 7th, 2012, 20:25

A ha !!

With the Thai guys, if you really want them to come back it's as much to do with your personality as it is with the size of your dick. Not that I have any trouble in either dept lol. Since I'm a fee agent
nowadays it's amazing the reaction you get from guys when they get to know you. Martin, I think you mentioned you had a couple of guys round who were shy around each other. In fact I think Latin mentioned get them on their too. I had exactly the opposite twice in the last week...lol Managed to get 4 Thai guys and myself together and had a great time. Not a shy guy in da house :laughing3: well not a house was in my condo

I reckon you mean "free agent " in your post eh ??-- my my you are a busy fecker lately--- and my hat off to you if you manage to get them to pay you a "fee " also --!!
It all boils down to the mix of guys i have found (i have done endless research in this field in the last few years hehe )-if you get the right mix Yes a lot of fun can be had !!! :bounce: :bounce:

One of the first criteria i have found is Not to bring guys who are friends -- the two that came home with me and Bf are working and living together and are childhood friends from home (i didnt actually invite the second guy ,he turned up with the first one on the doorstep )--he was so damm cute i didnt have the heart to send him back !! --

Didnt help that both are poochai (although one of them told us he has a bf for the last 3 weeks ! --and he said this with a straight face -
Poochai !! hah- Poochai my ass !!-- or rather His ass when he comes here next time on his own haha

Twas no matter we had a lot of laughs together that morning(they want to come back here on their days off to swim,and for me to teach them english)
They were banished to another bedroom to sleep ,we called over another guy and released all the sexual frustration building up all morning !!

And yes its lovely the reactions you get from them if you are able to spend a bit of time with most of the guys !! i cert agree with that !!!

lexusgs
February 7th, 2012, 21:01
You're right I did mean free agent. Hell can u imagine getting a fee. More haste less speed in my posts me thinks......grammar was never my forte. :happy7:

pong
February 8th, 2012, 08:18
Martin... Bit of a knee jerk reaction. I think you're overly sensitive to the challenges of their situation and too scared to ask the question yourself... so you're horrified to hear about someone else asking.

I usually just word the questions like, how long have you been working at xxx bar, where did you work before, how did you find out about it, do you enjoy it etc. etc. and the how and why story of how they got into it usually comes out. You would be surprised at how well some gogo boys are able to explain, articulate and rationalise how and why they do that job.
You hit it beachy-this is quite OK and are wise words. I do not go into gogo much last years, but do the same with new boys =in M2mMassageshops, and make them comfortable speaking Thai with them. It is mostly some strange western perception that martin still has. YOu can openly ask anyting-the way you get response will indicate -if you are a little sensitive- as to how far you can go on with it. Even just ask if they like that job-or are looking for something else. I always find it interesting to find out if their parents know/stimulate or just ignore. And I got an awful lot of really funny and hilarious stories sometimes about ''how they found out'' about this type of job. Noone could ever have invented that out of his own thumb.
There also seems a mostly clear gap between the successfull MBs (in whatever they do-gogo, massage, finding farang) and those whoe are not. The better ones have those lifeskills-like planning, being able to adapt to different people, being able to save, etc-and tell little lies to please.

latintopxxx
February 8th, 2012, 14:33
....easy the successful ones know how to please a customer....theres's no magic formual....give the john what he wants...

Beachlover
February 8th, 2012, 20:16
you have never said you hated go go boys
Thank you... a little honesty isn't that hard is it, Brithai? :happy7:

get real ... like im ever gonna say sorry
sorry my mistake . fuck i said sorry already
You sound like a mess. Are you ever lucid? :rolling:

you call pattaya *shitsville*... because its full of rentboys!!!
Here we go again... When have I EVER said I call Pattaya "Shitsville" solely because it's full of rentboys?! Go LOOK up and find where I've ever made a statement stating that. If I had to pick one reason to call Pattaya "Shitsville" it really wouldn't be the rentboys.

i have no idea if you have money or not
How is that relevant to THIS discussion? Why the hell does it matter? And why the hell are you so uncontrollably fixated on what I have and don't have or do and don't do? Get over it! Take a chill pill! :hello2:

Beachlover
February 8th, 2012, 20:21
Thanks, Pong... nice to know there's another member who isn't overly sensitive when talking to them. :happy7:

There also seems a mostly clear gap between the successfull MBs (in whatever they do-gogo, massage, finding farang) and those whoe are not. The better ones have those lifeskills-like planning, being able to adapt to different people, being able to save, etc-and tell little lies to please.
Yeah I agree... always found it interesting to chat to ones who've got their shit together and found a way to progress out of the industry, whether it be opening their own shop or studying for qualifications.

I am neither overly sensitive , scared to ask that question, nor am i "horrified to hear someone asking that question "-----
Visions of me sitting , mouth agape with my hands covering my ears,trying to block out the sounds of that question just now sprang to mind --
:sign5:

Hahaha... That's the exact image, which came to my mind reading your first post! :rolling:

And if your response to when i say that the most mannerly option is Not to ask somebody how they became a prostitute is to say that
im "completely clueless " -- then i think you you need to go back in time and try to learn some basic manners
Let me put it a different way... Would you have any problem asking a salesperson why he got into sales? Or a builder how he got to be a builder?

Also, I would never word the question the way you have just worded it.

On asking the questition you say have " gauge "whether they'll be ok with it -- Let me ask you this ?

So what if you gauge wrong ???? -- you will have embarrassed a person for what ???-- to sate your bulging curorsity !!-- there is enough in the world going on for you to be curious about that you do not Need to know about how a guy came about to be selling his ass for money !!
Do you apply the "what if your gauge is wrong" principle to every interaction and relationship in your life? It would be ridiculous if you did!

I don't ask because I'm especially curious. I'm just moderately curious, since we have just met, and making conversation. I don't see it being such a big deal as you do! If some Thai guy comes up to me at DJ Station and has no issue telling me they work at Jupiter Boys or something upfront then I assume he's ok chatting about how found out about the bar and came to work there!

As i stated before the most mannerly option is simply not to ask !! -- its not vital information !
Again... when you have conversations with people, must EVERYTHING you ask be categorised as "vital information"?

why risk offending somebody who is in already in an inferior position to you as it is !!
Inferior position? When some guy the same age as me comes up and starts chatting to me in DJ Station they are not in an "inferior position".

If I really wanted to avoid offending Thai guys I would avoid asking where abouts in Thailand they're from... some of them seem to get shy or slightly put off by that question. The only reason I can suspect is that they're from Isaan and think people are going to look down on them for that.

i have never ever found nor deemed it appropriate to ask such a question !!
Maybe that's more to do with you and your status or relationship with them. Don't assume it's the same for everyone.

TravellerDave
February 8th, 2012, 20:37
I find it interesting to ask boy where they come from and indeed most of them do come from Isaan. If I have them in my room I show them a map and I try and pinpoint exactly where their home is, not just the province. Its a good excercise in Thailand geography. One lad caught me out for while saying that he was from Isaan but quoting Mekong as his town. I later found that place very close to Bangkok on the west side. Its really Samut Songkran but referred to as Mekong. His family had moved there a few years ago for work as there is a lot of industry.
He was rather shy, having only been in Pats a couple of weeks. He did not fullu undress until he got into bed with me. Also wouldnt wear brief swimwear on the beach that I bought for him.

Care Bear
February 8th, 2012, 22:26
YOU CAN TAKE A BOY OUT OF THE BAR. BUT NOT THE BAR OUT OF THE BOY.
I find it interesting to ask boy where they come from and indeed most of them do come from Isaan. If I have them in my room I show them a map and I try and pinpoint exactly where their home is, not just the province. Its a good excercise in Thailand geography. One lad caught me out for while saying that he was from Isaan but quoting Mekong as his town. I later found that place very close to Bangkok on the west side. Its really Samut Songkran but referred to as Mekong. His family had moved there a few years ago for work as there is a lot of industry.
He was rather shy, having only been in Pats a couple of weeks. He did not fullu undress until he got into bed with me. Also wouldnt wear brief swimwear on the beach that I bought for him.

February 8th, 2012, 23:55
beachy you really are the pits .. was your father german and your mother a hampster per chance ??? do you not think most people read most posts .. so rather than pointing out the odd bit here and there its all read ... tho i must admit i very rarely make it to the end of one of yours ... where does the money come into it ?? thats all you ever talk about .. im so rich im so young im so good looking .. you work it out ... high end this high end that ... your fee-loss-a-fee of using 20 words when 1 will do might work on a few of the people on here .. but it does nothing for me ...
so do tell me why do you call pattaya shitsville ?? because its full of people like you paying for sex ??
or dont tell me you have never paid for sex !! im sure i read in one of your posts that you did ..
and when as you have pointed out there are so many wonderful places the world over.. did you decide to return to shitsville ? a place you cant stand .. or couldnt stand but then if thats what most people on the forum talk about i guess you'd feel left out.. then not even bother to meet up with the person you said you was going to meet up with ..
so take it from me altho some people might not know how to read your shyte.. i do ...
oh one other thing how long do you spend reading over the posts taking bits out here and there .must take you ages?? im sure a top business man would have greater needs of his time than reading my rubbish and making comments on it ... and everyone elses who dont agree with you ..
see what bits of this you can bastardise ... i look forward to it ..
p.s. just a passing comment .. why does a young sexy goodlooking rich guy pay for sex in a city he calls shitsville.

martin911
February 9th, 2012, 00:56
Beachlover

I happen to think its simply BAD manners to ask (no matter what you word it ,or dress it up in DJ station ) why a guy decided to go down the route of

selling his body for money ---( You know thats what he does ,he knows excactly what he does )-- and its simply bad manners end off .

You are able justify to yourself as to why you think its ok so there isnt really much more to say on the matter .

Neal
February 9th, 2012, 03:37
OK back to Isaan boys or open a new thread or I will need to scan this thread again and move some of the previous posts as several really deserve to be in the fighting thread. Thank you. DaBoss

pong
February 10th, 2012, 15:34
I One lad caught me out for while saying that he was from Isaan but quoting Mekong as his town. I later found that place very close to Bangkok on the west side. Its really Samut Songkran but referred to as Mekong. His family had moved there a few years ago for work as there is a lot of industry.
Minor adjustment: that is MAE KLONG (yes-that L is essential)-or mother of the river. and indeed loads ond lots of factories-and fishing. Also home to 1000s of Burmese-to the extent that many signs are even in Burmese. You can go with a hardly know secondary train shuttle (if the single train is not just broke today) beyond Mahachai-and it also has the Amphawa floating market with fireflies-a very popular weekend destination for tripping BKKers. Klong and Kong (of the moighty river) are pronounced very differently.

pong
February 11th, 2012, 08:29
oh-and back to the original Q. I guess phu-yai mr.Boss also has an interest in finding new ways to attract workers.
On the gaybutton board was a same style Q-but more toward the barbeer, who seem mostly hit by the drying up of new staff. Of course there is never no 1 single reason that explains it all, but several likely ones were mentioned there.
On the long run I am afraid that bars will have to turn to foreign workers-which may not even be that much of a pain, mainly Burma. It opens up-it is dirt-poor, they are nice, friendly and polite and speak better english and have the same attitude to gay deeds as most of the Thai. And be quick-as otherwise southern neighbor malaysia has picked them all up.
And our beachlover-why always attack him that much-let live in peace- should have gained some insights with his discussions with the BKK hi-so MBs? Or is it again only and just the easy money that attracts them?

martin911
February 11th, 2012, 15:46
oh-and back to the original Q. I guess phu-yai mr.Boss also has an interest in finding new ways to attract workers.
On the gaybutton board was a same style Q-but more toward the barbeer, who seem mostly hit by the drying up of new staff. Of course there is never no 1 single reason that explains it all, but several likely ones were mentioned there.
On the long run I am afraid that bars will have to turn to foreign workers-which may not even be that much of a pain, mainly Burma. It opens up-it is dirt-poor, they are nice, friendly and polite and speak better english and have the same attitude to gay deeds as most of the Thai. And be quick-as otherwise southern neighbor malaysia has picked them all up.
And our beachlover-why always attack him that much-let live in peace- should have gained some insights with his discussions with the BKK hi-so MBs? Or is it again only and just the easy money that attracts them?

Pong the word " Attack " re Beachlover might be a little hysterical dont you think !!!! 5555555555555

Getting back to the OPs subject -- myself i believe its down to Money -- pure and simple --

And a Go go bar is an easy place for guys/girls (i think its more the lazier type of people that are drawn to the trade ) to get the cash that is not available to them in Issan

TravellerDave
February 12th, 2012, 22:43
Minor adjustment: that is MAE KLONG (yes-that L is essential)-or mother of the river. and indeed loads ond lots of factories-and fishing. Also home to 1000s of Burmese-to the extent that many signs are even in Burmese. You can go with a hardly know secondary train shuttle (if the single train is not just broke today) beyond Mahachai-and it also has the Amphawa floating market with fireflies-a very popular weekend destination for tripping BKKers. Klong and Kong (of the moighty river) are pronounced very differently.

I've heard about that train - its very slow but is quite a tourist attraction.

I talked to the boy I referred to about life in Meakong and Pattaya. He left school at about 15 and worked in rubber tyre factory for a couple of years, living with his family, but was then persuaded by a friend to go to Pattaya. He had thoughts about working in a hotel but couldnt find a job so started in a Sunee GoGo. He got homesick after 3 months but had made some money having sex with farangs and went back home and started in the tyre factory again. That lasted a while until he was sacked and he ended up back in Pattaya. He said his job paid 7000-8000 per month but this was a lot less than being a prostitute in Pattaya.