PDA

View Full Version : 200 Bt drink has arrived in Pattaya

gerefan2
February 3rd, 2012, 22:41
So the 200 Bt beer has arrived in Pattaya!
Where? Funny Boys, Copa, Happy Place or more likely Boyz Boyz Boyz.
NO...
Where???...X Boys... that's where.
For those who dont know its a dirty, smoking allowed, GoGo bar, with a so called show, in the same street near Kawaii Boys.
And the beer was Singha from a tin :banghead:
Vote with you feet guys...

cdnmatt
February 3rd, 2012, 23:01
200 baht for a can of Singha? Holy hell, it's 28 baht here, and that's even the marked up price from the neighbor / shop owner, let alone what she gets it for wholesale.

200 baht? That's insane.

Manforallseasons
February 4th, 2012, 00:55
Why keep us guessing. :dontknow:

colmx
February 4th, 2012, 01:04
X-boys is one of the few places that have full on sex shows in Pattaya... so consider it a premium...
10-20B extra to see cocks instead of Frocks!

frequentflier
February 4th, 2012, 05:01
200bht is too expensive regardless of what kind of show they put on..Cant see it lasting..

a447
February 4th, 2012, 06:35
Colmx wrote:
X-boys is one of the few places that have full on sex shows in Pattaya... so consider it a premium...

I was there a few weeks ago. I went there as I had previously seen a full-on sex show. This time I was disappointed - I only saw 1 hard cock (in the shower show) and the "fucking" was simulated. I think I posted about it, saying it was one of the worst shows I'd ever seen. There are a couple of very pushy mama-sans there too, who were constantly at my side trying to get a boy to sit with me.

newalaan
February 4th, 2012, 16:07
So the 200 Bt beer has arrived in Pattaya!My memory could be lapsing here, but when x-boys first opened in Pattaya as far back as about 2 years? (can't actually remember when it did open in Pattaya) i'm certain the drinks were Bt200 at the start. I knew the mamasan there from throb/splash days and he said it was the same x-boys as Bkk and at Bt200 it was still cheaper than their Bkk counterparts, but high drink price was mainly because of the cost for them to have a 'naughty' show in Pattaya (tea money i assume). And yes he is a very pushy mamasan. I have'nt been back since that first and only visit.

Patexpat
February 4th, 2012, 18:27
Cartier has been charging B200 for a crappy drink and show in a filthy bar for a LONG time ...

christianpfc
February 4th, 2012, 20:44
Where???...X Boys... that's where.
For those who dont know its a dirty, smoking allowed, GoGo bar, with a so called show, in the same street near Kawaii Boys.

I share your outrage about the drink price. But my memories of X-Boys are different: it's not cleaner or dirtier than the average, and the show is one of the best I have seen (the only show I consider watching, in all other bars I plan my visits before or after show).

lonelywombat
February 5th, 2012, 04:53
200 baht for a can of Singha? Holy hell, it's 28 baht here, and that's even the marked up price from the neighbor / shop owner, let alone what she gets it for wholesale.

200 baht? That's insane.

Amazing you have show bars, with waiters, boys on stage in their underwear, airconditioned comfort with modern sound systems that drown out conversation.?

Why not compare apples with apples?

Your comment is as stupid and relevant as the woman in the 5 star hotel this morning complaining about paying 600 baht [$18] for eggs benedict.

"You can get eggs from the supermarket for 30 cents each."

I was tempted to give her 60 cents to piss off but I was a guest,

RonanTheBarbarian
February 5th, 2012, 05:15
Cartier has been charging B200 for a crappy drink and show in a filthy bar for a LONG time ...

Well, the one and only time I was in Cartier boys, they demanded 500 baht entrance (which also included one free drink).

I only stayed for the one drink, so you could argue that the 500 baht drink had come to Pattaya that night!

latintopxxx
February 5th, 2012, 22:20
one of the best full on sex fuck shows i ever saw was in Pattaya at a bar called 777 about 3 or 4 years ago. Bar was full of mainly Japanese tourists, more women than men, and lots of tips were handed out.
Then shortly after that there was a big crack down on live shows and the scene died down considerably, shows were all done under veils or mosquito nets and the sex was simulated.
Soi twilight in BKK also went through a similar phase but that didn't last long.

stevehadders
February 5th, 2012, 23:30
I was last in this bar early January - I took a farang friend to see the show, which I had seen and enjoyed the previous August. The bar was very packed at showtime , and in the earlier show they had the street dancer guys who are now popular in the area and a quite amusing magic/juggling act, followed by a very disappointing (compared to previous August) "naughty show". Overall good entertainment but doubt I will be back, and this is not due to the price, but the mamasan is a nightmare! We had around 5 drinks each (3 of us, including my companion), so its not like we were cheap charlies, the mamasan then asked my friend for a tip on way out - we had already tipped bar 200 "inside the leather bin sleeve", and our waiter 100, at no time had the mamasan been of any service, and with her scowling I just said "maybe next time, good night" :occasion9:

February 6th, 2012, 10:16

200 baht? That's insane.

And is the shop owner around 22-25 and serving the can in his Adam's costume?
Sure, THB 200 for a can of Singha is way over the top, but please don't compare the price with a mam-n-pup store.

latintopxxx
February 6th, 2012, 11:40
..whats wrong with some of you people...you'r not paying for the beer...you'r paying for the show..and the freedom to peruse the goods parading in front of you...before buying...if you want to drink beer why would you go into a gogo bar..I don't even finish most of my drinks...respect my liver and want to be able to perform once I've selected a suitable ball emptier...

February 6th, 2012, 12:10
want to be able to perform once I've selected a suitable ball emptier...

I received a notification from one of the mods regarding a post on bars with young boys............I don't know what is better.........My post of your quote.......

latintopxxx
February 6th, 2012, 12:48
joseph..apologies but you've totally lost me...in no way am i referring to anything even bordering on illegal...just calling a spade a spade...don't want to marry the gogo..want to get physical satisfaction...so relax..

pong
February 8th, 2012, 14:35
Holy hell, it's 28 baht here, and that's even the marked up price from the neighbor / shop owner, let alone what she gets it for wholesale.

Where? thats a real bargain! How long ago? Even LEO cost more or same now in a 7-30 bt at my local -always open and no bantimes- free wifi corner lady.

latintopxxx
February 8th, 2012, 14:43
stupid...you'r not paying for the beer...get it!!

gerefan2
February 10th, 2012, 00:25
stupid...you'r not paying for the beer...get it!!

Correct... you are paying for a lousy show in a dirty, dinghy, low class, gogo bar which allows smoking... even tho there is a big sign on the door saying No Smoking.
Get it now?!!

February 10th, 2012, 01:23
... you are paying for a lousy show in a dirty, dinghy..!

Sounds great - how many Baht to hire this dirty dinghy?
Can it take 6 of us to James Bond Island and just how "dirty" does it get?
Actually, if it gets really dirty we don't even need the lousy show.

:evil4: