PDA

View Full Version : good websites

jolyjacktar
May 13th, 2006, 19:57
Hey Billy, how r u my fat old land lubber barrel of lard. Why dont you go get yourself some Aussie Arse and leave the Web cam and your wankin hand alone for a change. Still the amount of time i c u spend on this forum means you dont have much time left to go out for real Aussie Arse, or even an Abo or 2 mate. Im sure they'll like bareback from you.

May 14th, 2006, 01:28
I often hear guys on here talking about good websites,i tried gaydar.com and couldnt find any thai boys on it.Also i remember LMTU telling me once of a website with cams he goes to does anyone know a cam site.Private message me if you want to keep it secret.

Well well , Bill before you go sleep look at www.thailandout.com (http://www.thailandout.com).

Smiles
May 14th, 2006, 09:14
And dear BoyGorgeous, if you're into 24/7 spanking the monkey, I'd suggest http://www.aebn.net/index.cfm?fuseaction=theatre.gay . . . that is if you can find 'it' down there somewhere at your beefy 160 kilograms.
Many at that girth cannot, and have to get others to do it for them ... at substantial cost. (There goes the old retirement plans eh?)

Cheers trying ...

PS . . . please avoid clicking on LMTY's link above called "Daddy Swap" . . . you'll have the Pedo Police ( 'Miss Anne Slop') attempting to hunt you down as you are taking the rays at Bondi Beach.

"Who's yer Daddy?": A preview ..... click here:

http://upload3.postimage.org/238834/daddyswap.jpg (http://upload3.postimage.org/238834/photo_hosting.html)

May 14th, 2006, 18:54
http://www.seniorfriendfinder.com/

jolyjacktar
May 14th, 2006, 23:10
Well Well Billy dont like it when somone turns the heat on you ehhh. Racist! mmmm na not really. Just dont get on with big mouthed overweight Aussie geezers who think a couple of nice posts get people to forget all the crap you said about others and all your boasting about barebacking the Thai boys. You see matey you might be the weight of an Elephant, you also seem to have the memory of one.
SO YOHO HO AND A BOTTLE OF RUM FAT MAN.

American Teacher-old
May 15th, 2006, 00:19
This is my favorite...

www.niddysnook.com (http://www.niddysnook.com)

May 15th, 2006, 06:59
Yeah, I am afraid my general impression of the place, is
ALL BARK and NO BITES.
And all this over the top self promotion for an overpriced hole in the wall dive serving a very uncreative menu is becoming more cloying as time goes by.
Your drink menu does sound interesting ... maybe you should push the bar theme more.

May 15th, 2006, 07:49
As i now Chris a bit, he try hard to make the best for his costumers. It is hard to make business in Thailand, special for a young guy like Chris. If i go back Pattaya, you will see me sitting on Niddy's nook LMTU. Chris is a nice gay, don't break him and his business down on this form . If you real like to help him send a private mail . Way you not have a drink on Niddy's together Chris, a good talk can change your mind !

I feel sad LMTU, if i see your post so open mind and you do your best so much to help people white information. Chris his advertise are for us to lift up his business, what is wrong white that ?

May 15th, 2006, 10:01
Because the purpose of this site is not spam promotions for somebody's cafe.
There are avenues for advertising in Pattaya.
That all said, all this trash talk about Niddy's has got to be their best chance for survival.
There is no such thing as bad publicity.
We all know about this little hole in the wall cafe, can you say that about all the other hole in the wall cafes in Pattaya?
And many will be curious enough to find the truth for themselves.
There is the rub, when customers come, they will have to be well satisfied and it will have to be worth the premium price (for the neighborhood) for them to come back.
If they are failing, I would venture a guess that is the problem, not enough people feel they are getting a good value, but don't listen to anyone, by all means, give him a go and a chance.

May 15th, 2006, 10:07
No such thing as bad publicity?

Tell that to the owners of the diner where Typhoid Mary worked. Or to a restaurant that has just been featured on the evening news as having been infested with cockroaches.

May 15th, 2006, 10:14
No such thing as bad publicity?

Tell that to the owners of the diner where Typhoid Mary worked. Or to a restaurant that has just been featured on the evening news as having been infested with cockroaches.
I used to live in a condo where there was a lurid murder of a gay man by an underage boy. The values shot up because the condo was featured and labelled "upscale" (which it wasn't) in the press
I still contend AT has invited the trash talk by being a shameless spammer.
But at least now everyone knows the name of his cafe and where it is, and most are likely to give it a shot, for the gossip factor, if nothing else.

American Teacher-old
May 15th, 2006, 11:23
Thaiquila and Let Me Bore You:

You guys are so funny. Don't you think the rest of this board sees through your constant nasty comments of Niddy's Nook? Do you think anyone takes you seriously? If you don't like our place -- don't come. But why must you continue to act like a little child and make unfounded accusations CONTINOUSLY.

I think people are much more sick of hearing your tired responses then they are of hearing the latest happenings at "The Nook." And, Baziel - thanks for the kind words. It is always nice to hear from someone who has actually been to "The Nook!"

Fondly,
Chris

May 15th, 2006, 11:29
Exactly! See what I mean. Even more free publicity!

Don't say FONDLY when you don't mean it.

May 15th, 2006, 11:59
DELETED

American Teacher-old
May 15th, 2006, 12:01
Welcome back, John. We missed you!

May 15th, 2006, 12:17
Every post seems to end the same way, off topic and bashing each other.

Time to grow up !!!

May 15th, 2006, 12:37
Every post seems to end the same way, off topic and bashing each other.

Time to grow up !!!
You're probably right, but we could also do with less Nookie Spam too.

Smiles
May 15th, 2006, 13:05
Every post seems to end the same way, off topic and bashing each other. Time to grow up !!!
You're probably right, but we could also do with less Nookie Spam too.
Actually, probably wrong. A quick survey of the last 5 or 6 messages on the threads on this first page show that only a very few topics end up in bashing, or even very far off-topic.

Sawatdee seems to have this perceived reputation that all (or most) threads end up in name-calling or invective. It can be a "tough" board for sure (though I've visited many others which make Sawatdee seem populated by pussy-cats), but the facts belie the rep: a good majority of threads stay on topic, provide good information, elicit some great humour, and are reasonably peaceful. If you don't believe this, then take the time to go through the threads yourself.

I'm not saying the Board doesn't have it's share of snarkiness ... (god knows I'm a guilty party on that score), but there is the 'over-sanitization' factor which comes into play on any message board: personally I'd rather have a little edginess to the posts, as opposed to folks being overly-meek about making a written miscue. That just makes for a general prissiness.

I do think though that the Board still suffers somewhat from the fallout of last years nasty summer.

Cheers ...

Smiles
May 15th, 2006, 20:59
" . . . Only trying to help . . . "
I don't believe that for a minute. If that were true then you would (probably) say your piece and have done with it, rather than turn Crusader.

This little vendetta is personal LMTY. Just from your own writing, I know it, and I cannot believe everyone here doesn't know it as well.

I wish you'd both stop this shit . . . you on your 'never-shut-up' nasty offensive, and American Teacher now putting up a spam-like & desperate defense.
This silly war ~ for that's what it has become ~ doesn't make either of you look good (if you care).

Why not say what you want to say to Niddy's Nook by private message? Using that method might well get a more constructive and less defensive response from American Teacher ~ maybe "improvements" to Niddy's Nook in fact. It might also better indicate your sincerity (if you are). But really ... that's where it belongs at this point.

Cheers ...

Surfcrest
May 15th, 2006, 23:32
he doesnt need to bring his business up everytime in unrelated posts,thats just been plain bloody rude and disrespectful to the original poster.

I agree with boygeorge, it's a bit much and far too frequent.
Sorry Chris.
(For the record) I find boygeorge to be quite funny.
Reminds me a lot of my dear old freiend Miss Anne Thrope.
With the sword of sarcasm so sharp, he could turn a bull fight a bloodless affair.
It's a beautiful day in BC Smiles, don't let it get to you.

Chok Dee

Surfcrest

May 16th, 2006, 06:58
I have an idea.

Why don't we send Fatman, as I always like his reviews in the depth they go into, to do an honest review of Niddy's Nook as a secret shopper. He can report back on his findings, and we can leave it at that. I'd be willing to donate just to get a final review I can count on. Sorry LMTU, but it sounds personal, even if it's not, and you never clearly answered my questions on previous posts on whether you were compensated for your promotion of certain places, so I am skeptical.

Secondly, A note about Chris's (whom I have never met) ads. I think he can promote however he wants and we can choose to react however we want. Everyone knows McDonalds sells hamburgers, but they continue to advertise. I will say, personally though, that when one has to over promote, it makes me leery, and appears almost desparate. There is such a thing as overmarketing. I switched my reservations for my first 2 months while i look for an apartment from an unnamed hotel to Monty's B&B. Why??? Because he promotes well on this board. I like he is an active member of this community without being an active pusher of a product.

Okay people . . . let me have it :)

May 16th, 2006, 08:15
I agree there is a tasteful way to promote, and a distasteful one.
We all know the difference and we all know which one fits Nookies.
The promotions for this sounded desperate from the beginning.
You know how nobody wants to date someone desperate, same psychology is in effect here.
Again with the advise, Nookies, your prices are a bit high for the neighborhood, so what VALUE are you providing that makes it a good deal for the customers? I'll tell you one thing, your glamorous LOCATION ain't it.
If you can't answer that, you are going out of business.
Businesses are not charities for their owners. And just because a business labels itself as gay (what makes a gay cheeseburger anyway?) doesn't justify higher prices.

May 16th, 2006, 08:55
Chris better be careful...he's gaining on you-know-who as the most-hated faggot in Pattaya.

May 16th, 2006, 09:04
A bit possessive about your post, aren't you George? A message thread is like a conversation. One topic leads to another. And thanks to Chris and his hyper-active PT Barnum-like sense of self-promotion, all topics seem to lead back to him. I doubt it will lead to any more customers heading into his establishment, though.

lonelywombat
May 16th, 2006, 09:13
I often hear guys on here talking about good websites,i tried gaydar.com and couldnt find any thai boys on it.Also i remember LMTU telling me once of a website with cams he goes to does anyone know a cam site.Private message me if you want to keep it secret.

You could not have tried very hard
go to
www.gaydar.com.au (http://www.gaydar.com.au)
then look for advanced search in the left hand column
country of search type in Thailand
then as they do not have a classification for you type-
gay single man looking for gay single man
you can specify age,height, role,cock size, eyes, if they are into safe sex and another dozen preferences
just got 241 between the age of 18 and 25. not all on line but you can email them
I typed in city search and this time got 351 all sorted from youngest to oldest (25)
all day is a good time as you get uni students during daytime, and working boys before and after they finish at the bars.
Just remember the time difference is 3 hours so 9am is midday in Sydney

American Teacher-old
May 16th, 2006, 12:55
(what makes a gay cheeseburger anyway?)

I love this! I never marketed our cheeseburger as gay -- but that's kind of a funny thought. Maybe we should put a little feather boa around it or something. lol!

In actuality, our restaurant is marketed as gay and gay-friendly -- see our website at www.niddysnook.com (http://www.niddysnook.com)

We felt it was important to advertise it this way because a gay business gives gay people a chance to know there is a safe and welcoming space for them to be themselves. In this world, there is just too much hatred. In fact, it is on this board as well. But, we still contend that no matter who you are or what terrible things you have said about us -- EVERYONE is welcome at the Nook.

That's just the kind of people we are.

Fondly,
Chris

May 16th, 2006, 12:58
The Gay Cheeseburger That Ate Pattaya
strikes again.
Where and when will he spam next?
Have you thought of offering a Spamburger?

May 16th, 2006, 15:13
Just to join in on the responses to you Chris,

I wish you, Niddy and your business all the very best!

I shall be in Pattaya in September hopefully, so I shall be sure to visit you then!

Cheers!

May 17th, 2006, 09:32
A "gay-friendly" restaurant in Pattaya = a place where an elderly sex tourist can have his meat and two vegetables while his 18 year-old prostitute can have his somtam, without receiving disdaining looks from the rest of the population.

May 17th, 2006, 09:40
DELETED

May 17th, 2006, 09:40
A "gay-friendly" restaurant in Pattaya = a place where an elderly sex tourist can have his meat and two vegetables while his 18 year-old prostitute can have his somtam, without receiving disdaining looks from the rest of the population.
OK, thats often accurate, but so what?
Its a win win win for all concerned.

May 17th, 2006, 09:46
It was simply an observation, John, with no judgement inherent.

PS: since you've been bragging again recently about your successful businesses, I have renewed interest in seeing your 2005 financial statements. They should be out soon, no?

American Teacher-old
May 17th, 2006, 22:23
OK, thats often accurate, but so what?
Its a win win win for all concerned.

Boygeenyus:
That wouldn't be how I would define it BUT...

Since you brought it up... Do you really have a problem with elderly sex tourists or 18 year old prostitutes? If you honestly do, then I believe Pattaya, Thailand is the wrong place for you. Accordingly, this probably is not the most appropriate board for you to be reading either.

Fondly,
Chris

May 17th, 2006, 23:07
Don't know what you're talking about, Chris. Why would you assume I have a "problem"? Do you have some personal baggage in regard to the terms "prostitute" and "sex tourist"? They are completely neutral, objectively descriptive terms to me. Perhaps you should have a good think about your own biases.

Fondly,

BG