PDA

View Full Version : Fighting between Latintopxxx et al

latintopxxx
January 25th, 2012, 21:25
a447...your reply was expected, U R like the replublicans...no matter what Obama is for they are against...the party of no. So I commend you on your steadfastness, well done, keep it up, predictable you are.

cdnmatt...surely you jest...the only ones leap frogging over the border fence are even poorer neighbours like the Cambodians; you don't find boat loads of Western refugees trying to land on Thai soil...or find Thailand building electrified fences a la the Americans or find masses of 3rd world/developing world citizens desperately trying to get into Europe...my dear you clearly live in a delusional world if you think that the average Thai wouldn't leap at the opportunty to settle in the West...THATS WHY THE WEST HAS VISA RESTRICTIONS..HELLO...KNOCK KNOCK..ANYONE HOME...
Again I would rather be dirt poor in any West European country than in Thailand...

a447
January 25th, 2012, 22:35
a447...your reply was expected, U R like the replublicans...no matter what Obama is for they are against...the party of no.

Only "no" to you, as you have been exposed over and over as a total fake.

I mean, why don't you ask a real Thai if he is envious of our Western culture?? They do NOT want our culture. In fact, as you have said over and over again, they just want our money.

Who could you ask now....let's see....

I know! Wit, the waiter.

I guess he'd be in a retirement home by now. :sign5:

latintopxxx
January 26th, 2012, 05:18
a447, give it up, I certainly didn't mention culture....it's lifestyle darling.....i couldnt care two hoots for culture...last time I was anywhere near an opera or show...or God forbid a museum I was dragged there by a teacher....and that WAS a long time ago..
as for Wit...last 2 times I was in BKK(Dec'11 and Jan'12...on the wat to and from OZ ), he was standing in front of the Balcony bar/restaurant showing customers to their tables......your amateur sleuth crusade is getting past tiresome.....get a hobby...a life...a new attitude...stop drinking doubles before noon...anything...
For a change try initiating new discussion points..threads...stop lurking in the shadows and pouncing with wicked negativity....pitiful...where's Mother Theresa of Calcutta when I need her...

a447
January 26th, 2012, 09:06
i couldnt care two hoots for culture..

I never said you could.

I said the Thais were not looking up to our western culture; they were merely envious of our money. Common knowledge to anyone who has been to LOS.

as for Wit...last 2 times I was in BKK(Dec'11 and Jan'12...on the wat to and from OZ), he was standing in front of the Balcony bar/restaurant showing customers to their tables......

You didn't go to Australia! Remember? You heard a New Zealand accent. You were in New Zealand, you fool! :sign5:

Wit still standing there, is he? His legs must be getting a bit tired. He's been standing there since 2009! You don't have any more recent info on LOS to prove you were there? Eh? Is that all you can remember about your possibly one and only visit to Thailand????

One thing we know for sure - your post about the badgering hovering mamasan at Happy Place proved you certainly were not in Pattaya.

your amateur sleuth crusade is getting past tiresome......get a hobby...a life...

I have a life. It's real, not a product of my fertile imagination.

As for the sleuth bit, that implies a bit of difficult investigation is required to sort you out. On the contrary, no sleuth required. You are totally transparent in just about every post you make.

For a change try initiating new discussion points..threads

Oh, but I do - but only about things I have actually experienced first hand! And I always make sure I include enough local knowledge to help you with your future posts. :happy7:

lonelywombat
January 26th, 2012, 09:35
This has come to be a vendetta and it does the board no credit by allowing . If these two want slanging matches why not confine it to PM's

a447
January 26th, 2012, 11:23
This has come to be a vendetta and it does the board no credit by allowing . If these two want slanging matches why not confine it to PM's

Vendetta??? Slanging match???

Hardly! I just pick him up whenever he makes a false claim on this board. Which is quite often. And I surely have the right to answer any queries he (or anyone else) has regarding my posts. I just wish he would do the same.

Does the board no credit?? But it does the board credit to allow an obvious fake to continue posting, does it?? And you haven't even bothered to question latin about his inconsistencies?? That does YOU no credit.

PMs means that newbies don't see the posts. Shit, Lonely, they might even think this guy is for real. So it is all out in the open. It's all good fun.

Suggest you don't read our posts.

"Problem solvered"!

martin911
January 26th, 2012, 11:59

I also got involved this a few weeks ago purely out of boredom ( after having been content to just to feel sorry for the guy and his unpleasant rants up to that point )

There is 2 sides in everything (even tho Lp posts are not the nicest to read and the ans to that is to put him on ignore !!if u not like to read him )

BUT there is the other side -- i am sure there is something in the forum rules (i have never actually read them ,oops sorry Neal ) against trolling/baiting etc
Christ were we not all asked to give an opinion on LMTU -- and i dont ever rem reading anything remotely as bad from LM as in pretty almost all of LPs posts
If there was a forum rule re the interest of good taste/ respect etc he would have been barred long ago

He has been asked many times to clarify the authenticity of "some " of his posts ( by no means all )--and he wont or can not do --

I am writing on this board a good while and i would have abs no prob standing over my posts (most lol ) as im sure the vast majority of my fellow posters would also ---
This is supposed to be a board of likeminded people sharing experiences etc -- if the guy is a troll making up stuff why should the rest of us have to put up with That ?? (Neal ? )

In the last months since it was bought by Neal :notworthy: (or also reffered to as "Him who shall be worshipped at all times -off or online ") -Neal have you ever holidayed in N Korea by any chance ?? ) :evil4: the board has come on in leaps and bounds -- and apart from the normal "lite " banter between a few of us i dont really think it could be said that there was any other concerted effort to disrupt the board in the way the other gent does !!(ans on a postcard and sent to N Korea )

If he is not making up stuff and does visit when he says he does (not Neal :salute: !!) !! then we all have the right to read or not read (just like anybody here has about my posts -- )

Lonely why should it be confined to Pms -i imagine the mods have enough work ?? mabye not the best way of clearing it once and for all !!

There is a very simple solution to this ( INMO ) -- let him prove he has visited when he says he had -

If he can then all the unpleasant posts challenging will HAVE to stop -- im sure those of us who do confront him would have no prob doing ??
If he cant (or wont ) well there is the obvious solution to that

Either the board would become a little less confrontational --No ??

EH ? i must be bored again --am a bit daytime and all that -- Man is not like Pats --no beaches ,only the sludgy bay ,traffic is mental going anywhere between 6am to 9 pm ,not a lot to see anyway (and hassle to get to and get back )
same for GR -- it can take guys up to 3 hours depending on what part of the city they/u are in to come to see u ----and its not a easy as saying "ok il see u at tukom in 30 min "
No massage places like Patts - cert not with the gay guys one finds in Thai --here i have heard they mainly BIs in the venues -- but csan be interesting
I was offered by a massage guy a few years back a "romantic liasion"with him (who was dead cute and a lady (of my choosing !! ) --it was fun !! Different -ok il go there no more further --tea time soon for some of our posters somewhere in the world !!
Il just pop into the hotel next door to the massage spa (they do a wonderful Hillot massage ,involves very hot compresses ,1 and half hour ,proffessional staff -for about 850 B ) there was a very cute cloakroom boy who seemed to be ready for play !! --and so many of the boys are here -- very cruisy part of the world !!

And on to the bars later --i cant recommend the place enough for good fun -diff style to Thailand for sure -- but a good diff INMO

Ive just reread what i wrote -- prob needs to be placed elsewhere ?? il let the mods do what is needed
Anyway thanks to LPOX this has saved me from an hour of the dreadful tv here -- all Amercian rubbish (sorry Neal )

martin911
January 26th, 2012, 12:00
HAHA --a447 -- u just got in ahead of me !!

a447
January 26th, 2012, 12:50
Sorry, martin. Couldn't wait!

If he can then all the unpleasant posts challenging will HAVE to stop

And they will.

But let's not hold our breath waiting.

January 26th, 2012, 21:27
martin im not sure wether you should have posted that on here or elsewhere .. the reason being i couldnt make out a word of what you was saying ... time to use milk on your weetabix and not the whisky :party
still sounds like your having fun .. i think :evil4:

Neal
January 27th, 2012, 01:19
This is an annonymous board. Nobody has to prove they are 29 years old or where and when they went someplace. If you don't believe them, well I can respect that but this fighting is getting too far out of hand. There is an ignore button where you can ignore someone on the board. Please avail yourselves to it.

a447
January 27th, 2012, 07:34
Daboss wrote:
Nobody has to prove they are 29 years old or where and when they went someplace

Of course, they don't. I agree. Some content is irrelevant. So are opinions. It's the information that is important. And it has to be true, or at least have the semblance of truth and reflect LOS as we know it, not the LOS which is the product of the fertile imagination of a wishful thinker. If I were a newbie I could get a very warped and false impression of Thai guys and what they do for their money. Wow! I can come to LOS, pick up a guy off the street, humiliate him, throw him a couple of hundred baht then throw him out back onto the street. Cool! And I certainly won't go to that bar because the mamasan is such a pain in the arse!

It is all about the integrity of this board. If someone posts certain information , and future posts by that person CONTRADICT the previous post, or if people post OBVIOUS lies and continually refuse to elaborate or explain, then it is surely up to the moderators to point that out and ask for an explanation. It's about the quality of the board. (Maybe you need a quality auditor. Hey, I know someone!) If the mods are too busy, then the job falls, I guess, to board members.

Neal, I expect (and hope) you would spring to the defense of your bar if someone posted false and misleading information. I am also aware that, for example, businesses control to some extent their clientele. Do they use an "ignore button" in the hope that the problem will go away? No, not if they want to stay in business! Arabs who poke their head in the door of gay establishments just for a laugh are quickly removed. Russians are not welcome in some places for various reasons. Anyone whose behaviour is upsetting to customers is shown the door. Aren't these businesses just trying to maintain their integrity? Aren't these businesses just trying to protect their good name ? Aren't they, most importantly, trying to look after their clientele?

Well, hey! This board is a business, isn't it?

Neal
January 27th, 2012, 07:58
It is a business in sort, but it is also a place to come for information and entertainment. The challenge as to their being a mamasan in a bar and it being very pushy has previously been addressed and it has been dropped. certain posting comments and style of writing has been addressed and stopped. If you go to the Rules and Guidelines you will see nothing that pertains to exaggerating what one does or did. Flaming is not telling white fibs, it is trying on purpose to provoke an argument.
Other people in the past have been accused of white lies and they have been addressed in PMs and situations resolved. It is time to let the past of this be the past and move on. Should it peek its ugly head out again, well it may be addressed at that time.
You are right. Certain things are NOT good for business and I am getting a few too many PMs and slagfests like this is one reason this board never had many new members or advertisers. :dontknow: Now let's all try to get along.
:wav:

a447
January 27th, 2012, 10:47
Daboss wrote:
it is also a place to come for information

You omitted the word "accurate."

The challenge as to their being a mamasan....has previously been addressed

It was only used as an example. It was not meant to be addressed again.

You are shooting the messenger. As Martin911 pointed out, if latintopxxx addressed the inconsistencies, he would no longer be challenged - certainly not by me.

It is time to let the past of this be the past and move on.

Yes, to a another board, I think.

January 27th, 2012, 23:03
Beachy, that's going to be an extremely rare phenomenon. I've NEVER, EVER heard a Thai say even a single negative comment about his homeland, and it's hard for me to believe that such a Thai exists...really I don't think one does. They WILL say they are in the US or wherever due to better economic prospects, or for school; but ALL of them miss Thailand. Hell, even Thaksin misses Thailand, even after his countrymen stole a Billion dollars from him!

Dboy

Well, I'm Thai and I always say negative comments about Thailand. I hate pollution in Bangkok. I hate Thai police and politicians. I hate corruption in Thai and also hate the fact that Thai people seem to be okay with it.

I hate so many things about Thailand but I don't hate the country. I don't regret being a Thai person and I certainly prefer to live in Thailand rather than Australia where I live now. The reason why I'm still live in Australia is because my partner can't live in Thailand. I also like the weather here, I can live in the city and be able to take a deep breath without worrying about the toxic air.

You might be confusing about my answer, let me put it this way.

Imagine you wrote your own novel and you know it's crap. You keep telling people how bad your book is but when people give you a negative comment you start to get annoyed and sometime even try to defend it. If you know what I'm talking about, that the way I feel.

latintopxxx
January 28th, 2012, 02:23
panda...even if OZ was paved in gold you would still miss home...no matter how polluted or corrupt the politicians are. I too have never heard any Thai critizise "Thailand"but they certainly complain about conditions, their politicians, and a general lack of opportunity...

Neal
January 28th, 2012, 03:33
I love Thailand and love many things including the corruption. Makes things easy to fix! I miss USA but will never return there as this is my home now and has been for a very long time. I know living here is like living in a dream but I cannot see going back to the USA and coming out of the dream. It would be too much of a shock.
Don't worry I am not going to comment on every subject like someone else! :3some:

January 28th, 2012, 03:44
why do people go on about corruption in thailand like it doesnt happen anywhere else ...
there are a few/many corrupt thais ... try europe for size if you think the thais are bad .... we have several countries going down the pan because a few corrupt leaders wanted to line their own pockets .. and still couldnt give a shit even tho its hit the fan ... paying off a copper isnt such a bad thing as like daboss says it gets things done .. in europe you pay and it still dont happen ...

January 28th, 2012, 07:01
DaBoss

You are absolutely right. Corruption in Thailand is from top to bottom. I'm not surprised that some foreigners see it as a convenience option to get things done.

Prostitution in Thailand is illegal, but why it's everywhere? Why the cost of infrastructures are extremely high? Why most people still poor and the riches get richer everyday.

The country is still in deep shit because people accept it. Even I have to admit that it's a part of our culture.

Oh god, I'm sound more and more like granny now lol.

January 28th, 2012, 15:01
panda you could be talking about almost any country in the world there and not just thailand ...
in england i am paying a lot more for everyday things than i used to a couple of years ago .. its all because of corruption ... at least in thailand you dont have to pay people who dont work .. 13 years ago our government decieded to let in as many immigrants as could fit into the boats and planes as fast as they could ... most of those people now claim benifits ! how many billions is that wasted .. and all because the corrupt politicians at the time thought these people would be so greatful they would for always be voted for ...
our jails are full of people who shouldnt be here .. but corrupt judges dont send them back to where they should be . we have terror suspects who cant be sent home because of corruption ...
next time the man in brown asks you for a couple of quid because hes had a bad day at the bookies .... just think how bad it could be elsewhere .. then give him a big thai smile and count your lucky stars as you hand over your hard earned money . :alc:

January 28th, 2012, 15:26
panda you could be talking about almost any country in the world there and not just thailand ...
in england i am paying a lot more...... 13 years ago our government decieded to let in as many immigrants as could fit into the boats and planes as fast as they could ... most of those people now claim benifits ! how many billions is that wasted .. and all because the corrupt politicians at the time thought these people would be so greatful they would for always be voted for ...
our jails are full of people who shouldnt be here .. but corrupt judges dont send them back to where they sholud be . we have terror suspects who cant be sent home because of...

"That was a Party Political Broadcast on behalf of the British National Party......... Next on BBC1, live from Bradford, it's "The Bernard Manning Show"......

:occasion9:

January 28th, 2012, 15:33
and after that we shall be discussing the rebuilding of hadrains wall ...
i didnt realise you was a liberal scotty ... tho i do love the way a brit who speaks up for his country is an automatic racist ..and by a scot ... who at the self same time has a govenment that is trying to break away from the union ...
i never have and still cant work out why the bnp is racist yet the snp isnt ? not that i voted bnp.. well not this time anyway ...

January 28th, 2012, 15:46
and after that we shall be discussing the rebuilding of hadrains wall ...
i didnt realise you was a liberal scotty ... tho i do love the way a brit who speaks up for his country is an automatic racist ..and by a scot ... who at the self same time has a govenment that is trying to break away from the union ...
i never have and still cant work out why the bnp is racist yet the snp isnt ? not that i voted bnp.. well not this time anyway ...

Well, Brithai, without wishing to derail the topic (you started it!) ..... breaking away from the UK is a political proposition based on the concept of the inalienable right of every nation to self-determination. That is the position of the SNP.

Whereas, your views - as clearly evidenced in your "speech" above, seem to be entirely based on the colour of an "immigrant's" skin.
That is the position of the BNP - whether or not you voted for them (this time anyway).

To try to conflate the two is a tactic worth of Dr Goebells himself.

Quite simple really.

January 28th, 2012, 16:00
ah ha but that is all wrong because as most of these immigrants came from eastern europe they have the same skin colour as you* and i ... and there speaketh a true politician (are you alex salmon by chance ) as im sure in my mini rant i at no time mentioned the colour of anyones skin ...
p.s. just for your imformation i have no trouble with any what ever colour their skin maybe, if they work and pay their taxes they are more than welcome to be here ... if on the other hand they come here ponce off the state and do nothing but cause trouble .. then they can all fook off up your way .. see how you like it :evil4:

* i sure there must be some pastie coloured romanians somewhere :tongue3:

latintopxxx
January 29th, 2012, 03:43
DELETED! And I want to know where you quoted that from! DaBoss

January 29th, 2012, 03:56
well i think its an honor to be called twisted by someone with morals as low as yours ... thanks :happy7:
do tell me why tho if all these wonderful friends of ours all come here to work .. is there about 400,000 claiming unemployment benifits ?? why has crime sky rocketed since they where allowed in ?? sure loads of them work .. and ive no problem with that ... oh i did say that before .. trouble with all of you yellow fannys is you just pick out the bits you dont like and use them !!!
i cant make you out latin .. youre sure as hell not latin you claim to live in barcalona ... travel all over the world looking for a cheap shag ... call other people loosers ... write stories that have fellow members up in arms .. isnt it a shame people like you never have the guts to prove who you are .. im sure you could have said hello to daboss when you was in his bar .. even if just to complain about his pushy mamasan !!!
if theres one looser on here its surely not me .. actually theres 2 and you could be both :tongue3:

latintopxxx
January 29th, 2012, 06:03
daboss owns a bar?!
and BTW only cardigan/sandal wearing tree hugging hypocrite greenies get really annoyed with some of my postings....

a447
January 29th, 2012, 07:34
latinpox wrote: Deleted and I want to know where Latin quoted that from!

And this from a guy who allegedly picks up vulnerable young guys and humiliates them in his hotel room??? Who has them begging on the floor? Who throws a pittance at them and shoves them back out onto the street? Who sits on them while having his breakfast? etc etc. Aren't you "picking on" them? Isn't that kind of like those Deleted Didn't they humiliate them?

The guys you reckon you "ride like a pony" - are they not an "easy target" for you because of their desperate financial position that you keep telling us about??

Your hypocricy is here for all to see.

And you have the temerity to attack brithai??

daboss owns a bar?!

Yes. Remember? I suggested you intoduce yourself to him next time you are in Pattaya, seeing as you forgot to do so last time you were there. It's the same guy. Sits out the front. The bar with the "pushy mamasan" you told us you had visited. Remember??

You did visit the bar now, didn't you?

January 29th, 2012, 14:06
couse he did a447 i saw him in there chatting with beachy ... i think it was him anyhow ... was hard to make out beachy had about 200 thais laying as his feet .. latin was surrounded by bulls ..
having just reread my own post i demand you reinstate latins post deboss ... im fucked if anyones going to know what a looser is .. unless he was talking about one of his boys asses after hes finished with it :dontknow:
on second thoughts maybe its best to leave latins post where it belongs .. in the bin ..
maybe some tree huggers might be upset by some of your posts latin.. but i think you may have you could have started world war 3 with that one .. some of your comments are crass .. that one was even lower than expected of you ... still never mind .. you and beachy in a tree is still a sweet thought .. specially if im underneath it was a chain saw :party

January 29th, 2012, 19:53
.... you own your own house i would imagine .. have a spare bedroom ... so i shall force on you a polish lodger and you will have to pay said lodger ┬г100 a week so he has money to do what ever he wants to do...
now after a few days im sure your views would be changed ... you wouldnt want him in your house poncing off you ..
i rest my case

The problem with your position Brithai is that you polarise it.

No. of course I wouldn't like a Polish lodger squatting in my house, with me having to pay him ┬г100 a week.
BUT I wouldn't like an English lodger, a Welsh lodger, a N. Irish lodger, or even a French lodger doing that either - so why, out of the 27 EU countries which have residence rights, do you single out the Slavic nations?

You're just a reconstructed old fascist - admit it!

:laughing3:

January 29th, 2012, 19:57
i could just as easy choose any of the other nations of the world .. i was trying to make they point that you wouldnt like to be paying someone to live in your house .. yet you are doing the self same thing with regards to paying taxes .. and having people living here who shouldnt be.. its the same thing ...
and you seem to have hate for all nations ... rather than just a few .. being as you wouldnt let anyone into your house .. haha .. bad man
bugger i said i was finished on this one .. dont mean i hate fins bty ... THE END.

January 29th, 2012, 20:16
no, I don't hate ANY nation - not even the English - that's the point!

latintopxxx
January 30th, 2012, 15:19
scotty boy..hate the Engliah???...you should fall to your knees..hands clasped...and worship them...they pay your bills....where we even have the absolutely ridiculous situation that uni is free in Scotland but not in England...and the English pay!!...and don't come back with north sea oil...wouldn't even cover the Scottish dole payments....do the English a favor and do break away...they could do with 1 less nation squatting in their spare bedroom...

January 30th, 2012, 15:51
scotty boy..hate the Engliah???...you should fall to your knees..hands clasped...and worship them...they pay your bills....where we even have the absolutely ridiculous situation that uni is free in Scotland but not in England...and the English pay!!...and don't come back with north sea oil...wouldn't even cover the Scottish dole payments....do the English a favor and do break away...they could do with 1 less nation squatting in their spare bedroom...

As Oscar said "(Latinpoxxx) knows the price of everything and the value of nothing"

I could trade figures with you showing that, according to the OECD, Scotland would become the world's sixth-richest country if it controlled a geographical share of North Sea oil. That "geographical share" is governed by International law and is not within the control of the UK Govt, so we cannot be cheated out of it (again), and International law would see Scotland retain 90% of the oil fields - with (according to independent forecasts) at least 80 years of production left. As North Sea oil declines, Scotland is well-placed to lead the word in renewable energy systems - harnessing wind and tidal energy sources (Scotland is on track to be able to provide ALL our energy needs via renewable sources within the next few years) and exporting this technology all around the world. And that's just Energy - I haven't mentioned our other income streams and exports.

I could trade figures with you showing that far from Scotland taking all the "English" money (there is no such thing incidentally - only UK revenues) the South East of England receives most UK expenditure per capita, followed by Northern Ireland.

I could trade facts with you along the lines that the Scottish Government has chosen to spend to maintain the principle of Free Education for all Scots.
Being part of the EU (as part of UK membership), this means that EU students from other EU nations must also receive the same deal. Unfortunately for the English, they have consistently voted for successive Governments who do not believe in Free Education.
Again, unfortunately for the English, the EU do not regard English students as being from another EU nation .
Further, before bleating about the EU on this matter, remember that unfortunately for the English, the UK Govt (of which the English have approx 500 out of 600 MPs) voted to accept these EU rules.
The UK Govt has seen to it, of course, that Scotland has no vote within the EU, so who's to blame for this state of affairs - certainly not Scotland.

But apart from the above - all non-EU students do, of course pay full study fees in Scotland, and of course any Scot studying at an English University/College would be required to pay - so it seems quid quo pro to me and I conclude that you protest too much.

As I say I could put forward a much more expansive, rational argument, but since you are nothing more than an intellectual insect who quotes Daily Mail headlines, what would be the point?

Coming back to my Oscar Wilde quote - the benefit of Independence is self-determination pure and simple - not whether a Country would be better off or worse off (although I have given my view on that).

Do you think the Americans regarded a balance sheet as the most important thing to be considered before telling the British to fuck off? or the Australians? or the Irish? or the Indians for that matter? - no, these Countries took the decision that whatever the consequences they wished self-determination. Have you seen any of these Countries come crawling back to mother England, begging to be re-admitted to her bosom? No. Have you seen ANY of the former Colonies asking to re-join the Empire which the English think still exists? No. Even during the worst economic times none of these Countries has been tempted to return to the British fold - because they believe that having the ability to be in control of their own destiny outweighs any transient difficulties.

You, Latinpoxxx, like the British state, is/are the typical bully - telling others they are too weak, too stupid, and too poor to stand up to you.
The British state is maybe about to find out in 2014, just how the worm can turn.
I sincerely hope you encounter the same experience, and I look forward to reading about the incident in the Pattaya Daily News.

Finally, the entire premise of your post is incorrect - I do not hate the English, and unlike your type I do not hate any nation.
If Scotland leaves the UK (as I hope it does), then we shall bear malice to no-one.

All international members can read the facts and not the fiction here: http://newsnetscotland.com/

First Brithai and now yourself have taken this topic way off course and I have felt obliged to respond.
I do not propose to comment further on this matter - within this topic at least.

Thank you as further posts this long a time and this far off will be sent to another thread.

a447
January 30th, 2012, 20:42
latinpox, new hammer of the scots!

scottish-guy wrote:
..... look forward to reading about the incident in the Pattaya Daily News.

Not much chance of that scotty!

January 30th, 2012, 20:52
latinpox, new hammer of the scots!

scottish-guy wrote:
..... look forward to reading about the incident in the Pattaya Daily News.

Not much chance of that scotty!

I hate to quote a Tory - but being attacked by Latinpoxxx is "like being savaged by a dead sheep"

As far as his eventual demise is concerned, it's only a matter of time before:

A) One of his rentboys turns on him and batters him to death - or -
B) He is found dead in his bedsit, wearing a gas mask and wellies, having wanked himself to death

newalaan
January 30th, 2012, 22:32
DELETED! And I want to know where you quoted that from! DaBossI just want to know what he posted, why has it been deleted? Could it have caused legal problems for the board, moderators or owner? If not I don't think we need a nanny to decide what is 'acceptable' for us to read and what is not. I can make those kind of decisions all by my-little-self thank you.

But this fighting is getting too far out of hand.......there is an ignore buttonIs this 'fighting' the a447 obsession with Latinpoxxx? If so how can a few words on an anonymous forum get 'out of hand' that is ridiculous. And what is the point of 'ignore' buttons? that is for hysterical drama queens who like to publicise they have a poster on 'ignore' rather than simply by-pass threads and posts they do not like, who forces them to click onto posts anyway? Your own finger is the equivalent of an 'ignore button' and so it's a 'feature' which is completely obsolete.

Aren't you 'picking on' them? No it's quite obvious he is availing himself of the services they offer. He pays them. It is they who have agreed to any humiliation, they need only say no! or leave if the terms of the encounter are unacceptable. You seem to keep implying Latinpoxxx is forcing compliance, it is nothing of the kind, it is consensual (for money), it may not be something most human-beings would indulge in, or be low enough to contemplate but you should realise the world throws up a wide range of personal likes and dislikes. For example.....fondling boys in bars in full view of the rest of the customers and having them masterbate in front of you is something i would never do and hate to see, but it is something others engage in and enjoy.

As you (Latinpoxx) have been exposed over and over as a total fake With all due respect a447,he has yet to be 'exposed' even once as a 'fake' by you a447. Everything you have claimed or 'produced as proof' has been nothing more than your obsessive imagination running wild and complete conjecture on your part, up to now you have proved absolutely nothing in regards to Latinpoxx being 'fake'. Remember the onus is on you to disprove anything he posts I've yet to see one shread of evidence to back up your claims.

blah blah......euro...uk... politics Not only off topic but absolutely nothing to do with Thailand, gay or otherwise, I bring this up purely in reply to Brithai wetting his panties over another thread which went off topic onto a discussion on Latinpoxx, and he spend umpteen posts to tell us this and wanted it locked! I don't want any of this off-topic, non-thailand boring political drivel to be locked, deleted or otherwise as i couldn't give a shit, what i could give a shit about is a poster who bleats about others going off topic and yet is so blatently hyprocritical as to do exactly the same himself. Baht-stop is the home of boring, tedious, political shite, are you a member there perchance?

Neal
January 30th, 2012, 23:09
newalaan I think I have mentioned it before but violations of board policy and Rules and Guidelines are not only just libel and will be discussed between the poster and the board staff, not curiosity seekers. Not only are violations printed for everyone to see under the proper forum but the fact that it will NOT be discussed with others is also.

martin911
January 31st, 2012, 00:16
yes indeed it seems to have gone a bit askew !!

Perhaps we could ask the boards resident sad Bxxtard (LPOX ) to do a review of the Bangkok clubs for the board ???

May i respectfully point you in the direction of Dreaded Ned ,Utopia ,and of course your own fav Google for some handy tips :lam:

:laughing3:

note to myself -- just go out tonite and not bother with another silly onesided information exchange with the Pox !! :idea1: :idea1:

January 31st, 2012, 00:47
wow newalaan it has taken you 3 weeks to reply to my 3 line last responce to you ... well done ..
bty i think i said that post should have been locked on 1 occasion for the reason it was getting extremly boring .. maybe thats why you enjoy it so much ?? boring is as boring does!!
if you read this thread you will find i wasnt infact the one who took it off topic .. it kind of went that was .. as things do ..
but from what i can guess, for someone who doesnt give a shit, you do seem to be a small minded petty individual
also as someone who dont give a shit whats written why are you so bothered something got deleted and you missed it .. ahhh so sad .. send me ┬г100 by paypal and i'll let you know what it was :bounce:
now go back to your padded cell see how long it takes you less than 3 more weeks for a reply..
oh bty bathstop ?? never read that one .. but it seems you do .. say no more :withstupid:

January 31st, 2012, 02:07
Perhaps it is now timely to revive my suggestion of months (years?) ago that there ought to be a "no holds barred section" where members can throw insults, custard pies or whatever at each other - whilst still staying within the rules of course.

The Moderators could move "off topic catfights" to this section, where it could all run its course with minimal disruption to those who (in their befuddled and broken minds) think that SGT is some kind of intellectual journal where everything must be "on-topic" and "just so".

Neal
January 31st, 2012, 03:41
Scottish? I don't think nor have I ever thought that topics always need to be just so or always on topic, I know jinks does or did.
I know and it was pointed out to be by a wise old cat that all discussions will go astray and eventually come back to their original topic but this one just would not come back and was just nothing but a dog and cat fight that just was so far out of hand.
I regret having to wiggle in and you know wiggling in isn't easy for me at my size, and stop it or rather move it.
Your suggestion of a dog and cat fighting thread or forum is an interesting idea and I will approach our moderators and elephantspike to see what we can come up with. Unfortunately I believe that it will be "the most popular" thread or forum on the board! :evil4:

a447
January 31st, 2012, 14:50
Newalaan wrote:
he is availing himself of the services they offer.

So, now they actually offered to be humiliated did they? "Hey, here I am. Take me back to your hotel and humiliate me!" Yeah, sure!

Or are you suggesting latinpox told them BEFORE he took them back to the hotel that he was going to humiliate them?

And you are completely ignoring the power imbalance between latin and his customer.

Newalaan wrote:
You seem to keep implying Latinpoxxx is forcing compliance, it is nothing of the kind,

No, I am definitely NOT implying that. I am saying he does not do that - it is a figment of his imagination. (The fact that he is still alive should be proof of that. Humiliate a Romanian street boy and survive? Yeah, sure Newalaan!)

Remember the onus is on you to disprove anything he posts I've yet to see one shread of evidence to back up your claims.

Haven't I done that, by pointing out discrepencies in his posts, always quoting directly from his posts ? Hasn't he proved that by refusing to address them?? As you do not believe he is a fake, perhaps you could explain them for us, seeing has he has continually refused to do so. Newalaan, why do you think he runs away from any explanations? When asked to elaborate he simply disappears from the thread. Why do you think he does this?? Why didn't he explain how he met a pushy mama-san at a bar we all know does not have any mama-sans???? You are obviously not concerned that he lied in this instance. Why wouldn't anyone be concerned about such misinformation??

has been nothing more than your obsessive imagination running wild and complete conjecture on your part

Can you give me some examples please?

I've yet to see one shread of evidence to back up your claims.

The inconsistencies and inaccurate information would be enough evidence for most people, I'd reckon. These I have quoted directly from his posts; I didn't make up the fact that he changes his story when it is shown to be false.

Newalaan, none of us spends time looking over latin's shoulder to see what he does in his life. We can only judge someone on an internet board by reading their posts and putting 2 and 2 together. Any reasonable person faced with latin's stomewalling re: conflicting/inaccurate posts has more than enough evidence of this guy being a total fake. It's hardly rocket science. They don't even have to be good at maths. If someone in the witness box refuses to answer questions it could be because they don't wantto. Or it could be because they can't. In latin's case his refusal to answer is the latter.

On page 7 of the thread "tipping guidance" I asked you to share with us the special info you obviously had to prove to yourself latin was not a fake.

I wrote: So tell me, what evidence do you have to make the above statement?

...what detail from latin's personal experience are you referring to?

What original evidence from latin can you cite for this statement?

he wants us to believe he can visit a massage place and, presumably, pay the going rate? Don't you think if he threw a few hundred baht at a boy in a massage place, that they would lock the doors and not let him out until he had paid the correct amount (450 massage, 1000 tip)??

etc, etc. There were a lot more.

You have now posted that he is not a fake, without having answered even oneof those pretty simple questions in that thread. So how about it? Let us know why you think he is NOT a fake.

Go back and re-read my post, answer the questions and then tell me why I have a "wild imagination."

Martin911 wrote:
Perhaps we could ask the boards resident sad Bxxtard (LPOX ) to do a review of the Bangkok clubs for the board ???

What an excellent suggestion, Martin. Can hardly wait!

lonelywombat
January 31st, 2012, 17:05
Daboss suggests I put you on ignore, I reject that as when you are not in a shitfight with latinpox you make some interesting posts. Why should I ignore those just because of your shitfight.

I like what you have to say about Thailand . I hope you get over this shitfight. You will not win , either of you and the board suffers,

January 31st, 2012, 19:00
Whether the board "suffers" or not is a matter of opinion.

No doubt there are some members who dislike bun fights, but there are undoubtedly others who find it at least as entertaining as the more "serious" content.

I would say there's a place for both.

:party

a447
January 31st, 2012, 19:31
lonelywombat wrote:
I like what you have to say about Thailand .

Thanks for that. But if that is true, then you surely cannot say the same about you-know-who's posts, as the source of our information is different. Mine is based purely on what I have actually experienced. (Although I toned it down a little in my last report about my recent exploits in Bkk and Pattaya. Thought some might find my sexual shenanigans too detailed...hehe ) There is a lot of evidence from his own posts that suggest he has not recently been in LOS. I have pointed to this in previous posts. This why I don't bite when he talks about what he wants us to believe he does to the boys. If he hasn't been here, then it must be all lies.

As for it being a
shitfight,
I don't see it that way at all. I am calling him to account, asking him to explain why his posts don't always add up. That's all. (But by now he has so many conflicting and false posts that it would be practically impossible for him to reconcile them all.) If someone questions something I have posted I always offer an explanation. This cannot be said about latintopxxx. His replies are meaningless drivel, such as

...boring! or
Are you sure you weren't dropped on your head as a baby? etc. etc. Comments written by someone who obviously has no explanation. Haven't you ever asked yourself why he has no explanation?

I will pick him up every time he posts suspicious/inaccurate information or refuses to clarify conflicting info in his posts. I make no apologies for that. And it's not about "winning" anything now. The argument was won 3 years ago.

In a way, I guess you could call me a sort of...er...quality auditor. :sign5:

and the board suffers

The board only "suffers" if it tolerates posters like latintopxxx.

February 1st, 2012, 01:08
well im not one for shit fights myself ... :evil4: .. i prefer the gentil touch ... as for reporting ones sex life .. there really is no reason for anyone to do that ..
im sure we all like to have fun where ever we are .. but reading about a 30 yr old let alone 70 yr old having sex with a fit firm thai lad is something i dont wish to know about ..
so by all means have your fights ( though you'll never get me to join in ) but please no sex reports .. :tongue3:

latintopxxx
February 1st, 2012, 04:01
a447....darling...you gonna give yourself carpal tunnel typing away so furiously....relax my dear...stop picking fights with everyone....at your age could lead to a cadenza and an open casket ceremony....not a pretty look....
Take up a hobby.....maybe boules....probably the only balls you get to play with....
What a silly dear you are...all worked up in a tiz...so indignant....all you need is a good roll in the proverbial hay...but again....open casket...at your age...what a hideous corpse...akin to indecent exposure...
Maybe you can team up with your argumentative...and always right mates....brithia...scotty...martin...fearsome foursome....

martin911
February 1st, 2012, 05:35
a447....darling...you gonna give yourself carpal tunnel typing away so furiously....relax my dear...stop picking fights with everyone....at your age could lead to a cadenza and an open casket ceremony....not a pretty look....
Take up a hobby.....maybe boules....probably the only balls you get to play with....
What a silly dear you are...all worked up in a tiz...so indignant....all you need is a good roll in the proverbial hay...but again....open casket...at your age...what a hideous corpse...akin to indecent exposure...
Maybe you can team up with your argumentative...and always right mates....brithia...scotty...martin...fearsome foursome....

Bla bla bla
same same-- als the with the childish little taunts -- when the fuck are you ever goin go to say somthing thats credible and grown up you fool

and i can just imagine the drivel il get back in response to this post -- hah i prob can write it myself going on your previous postings -------------

" oh Martin wanna be a porsche when i grow up - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-why are you still in the vortex of negatavity zzzzzzzzz whores zzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz --still in dreamland where nonexsistant thai boy whores go out for you and not take any money (hah )zzzzz zzzzzzzzz thai boy whores zzzzzzzzzzzzz 300bhatzzzzzzzz calcutta zzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz whores zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz flying pigs zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz whores zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz mother Theresa zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sluts zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz whores zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 500 bhat zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz A447 zzzz whores zzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz quality auditior zzzzzzzzzzz is english even your first or second language zzzzzzzzzzzz boy whores zz ponies zzzzzzzzzzz"

Did i leave anything out LP ??

Marsilius
February 1st, 2012, 12:07
I hate to quote a Tory - but being attacked by Latinpoxxx is "like being savaged by a dead sheep"

Rest easy. You are not quoting a Tory. Those words were spoken by Dennis Healey (Labour Party) about Sir Geoffrey Howe.

Your anti-Tory record thus remains intact!

a447
February 1st, 2012, 13:58
Martin911 wrote:
Did i leave anything out ... ??

Martin, I think you omitted :

a) you must have been dropped on your head as a child
b) boring
c) is English you first language?

That just about covers his replies to questions about his credibility.

Every time he is challenged, that is all he can come up with.

And to think there are still posters on this board who believe he is not a fake!

February 1st, 2012, 15:17

Rest easy. You are not quoting a Tory. Those words were spoken by Dennis Healey (Labour Party) about Sir Geoffrey Howe.

Your anti-Tory record thus remains intact!

Ah you're absolutely correct! I remember now.

:love4:

martin911
February 1st, 2012, 23:15
Martin911 wrote:
Did i leave anything out ... ??

Martin, I think you omitted :

a) you must have been dropped on your head as a child
b) boring
c) is English you first language?

That just about covers his replies to questions about his credibility.

Every time he is challenged, that is all he can come up with.

And to think there are still posters on this board who believe he is not a fake!

Indeed some of them do seem to believe

Ok i forgot the a / b bits ---- but i got the C !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

latintopxxx
February 2nd, 2012, 00:47
....looser darlings (you know who u are)...nice to see that I'm still able to raise your blood pressure.....off to Costa Rica for the 2nd time.... until the 12th...staying at the airport marriott.....as usual.....might be too busy to stay in contact.....try not to miss me too much.....will think about you darlings whilst wrapped around a nice brown number...ta..ta...

February 2nd, 2012, 01:20
.....will think about you darlings whilst wrapped around a nice brown number...ta..ta...

Wrapped round a nice brown number?

Into scat now are you?

Is there no end to your perversion?

:bootyshake:

latintopxxx
February 2nd, 2012, 03:40
scotty boy...so nice you recognized who I was referring to...as for scat..infer what you like...will post some pics of my trip to San Jose...

February 2nd, 2012, 04:01
...will post some pics of my trip to San Jose...

Please make sure you are actually IN the pics.

I knew somebody before who got travel brochures from a shop and photographed the photographs - then went round everybody showing them his "holiday snaps". That was in the days before you could simply steal pics from the internet of course.

If you happen to be wearing your gas mask and wellies in the pics don't worry - we won't tell anybody, honestly.

Just wondering - Do you know the way to San Jose ...doo...doo..doo...doodoo...doo..doo...doo

Too much doo doo? Or not enough? We know you love it.

:evil4:

a447
February 2nd, 2012, 14:57
Latinpox wrote:
off to Costa Rica for the 2nd time

Yeah, sure you are. Reminds me of this post of yours a couple of weeks ago:

BKK...what a funny place to look for latinos....try Costa Rica ...San Jose to be precise..safe...fun and relatively cheap...

That was on a thread about finding latinos in BKK. And what a coincidence. You are now off to Costa Rica!!!!!!!!!!

Oops.

You dumb fuck!

And what about this one?

off to Italy for the next 3 days

We never heard anything about that trip. Funny, that.

...so don't fret if I don't reply promptly to your fan mail..

But you did reply.

....simply have a life that does not always involve this forum....

You obviously don't have a life.

Scottish-guy wrote:
Please make sure you are actually IN the pics.

Forget about that, latin. Please make sure you are actually in San Jose!

You poor fuck. You still don't get it, do you. You have totally lost credibility on this board, so any post you make about travelling around the world, staying at 5 star hotels and being highly paid is meaningless. (BTW your earlier description of your flight on China Airlines doesn't reflect this generosity of your employer! You obviously travelled cattle class.) Want proof of that? Look at your recent claim that you were in Vilnius. How many questions did you get from board members on that post? Don't look, I'll tell you. NONE! Not a one! Same for your ficticious trip to Italy. And Australia , for that matter. Oops...I should have said New Zealand.
Why? Cos noone believes you went to these places.

Anyway, you'd better start googling San Jose!

Latinpox wrote:
nice to see that I'm still able to raise your blood pressure

You're not raising anyone's blood pressure. But you are raising lots of laughs. :sign5:

latintopxxx
February 2nd, 2012, 15:50
a447...i'm honoured...this is almost a love affair...almost an A4 equivalent reply...and all the research...as for S.Jose...my dear I mentioned it as someone else was looking at mexico as a cheap alternative to Thailand....only it's kinda dangerous...wouldn't mind sponsoring a cash strapped fellow like you on a month long trip there though...tour of the border zone....drop me a line if interested..
Can also recommend Brazil, Argentina and Chile...but then would be rubbing your nose in it...you being trapped on that big rock wedged under Indonesia and all...

a447
February 2nd, 2012, 16:13
latinpox wrote:
as for S.Jose...my dear I mentioned it as someone else was looking at mexico as a cheap alternative to Thailand

Of course! As if we would doubt you...hehe. it wasn't a coincidence at all, was it!

And tell me, why didn't you get any replies concerning your latest "travels?" Any ideas?

And speaking of that rock under Indonesia, you still haven't cleared up the conflict in your post re: your alleged visit. (Remember? I'm sure you do as I have been reminding you of your inaccurate info ever since you made that post!) Still running away, eh?

Why?

That is one of the reasons you have lost credibility and why you are wasting your time posting on this board about your ficticious travels.

a447
February 2nd, 2012, 18:01
Oh dear! Caught out again!

latinpox wrote:
...San Jose to be precise..safe....

Then he wrote:

as for S.Jose.......only it's kinda dangerous...

oops!

And you call other posters "loosers" (sic)??

Try to talk your way out of this one, you "looser." :sign5:

Waiting......

Marsilius
February 2nd, 2012, 18:34
Oh dear! Caught out again!

[quote]latinpox wrote:
...San Jose to be precise..safe....

Then he wrote:

as for S.Jose.......only it's kinda dangerous...

oops![/quote:yf2vzo8c]

To be fair, you have been a bit selective in his second quote by missing out the mention of Mexico. The original remark was written so that it could be read in two ways - and I, for one, took him to mean that Mexico, not San Jose, was the place that was "kinda dangerous".

a447
February 2nd, 2012, 20:03
Marsilius wrote:
To be fair, you have been a bit selective in his second quote by missing out the mention of Mexico. The original remark was written so that it could be read in two ways - and I, for one, took him to mean that Mexico, not San Jose, was the place that was "kinda dangerous".

That's what i thought at first until I read it a couple of times.

However, his friend mentioned Mexico and in answer to that latin suggested San Jose. It is in reference to latin's suggestion, not his friend's, that the safety issue came up.

But I take your point, Marsilius. His writing style (using lots of........ instead of complete sentences) renders much of his rants a mystery. And he wonders if English is my second language!

And in any case, Mexico never came up in his post about San Jose on this thread; he only added it after I pointed out the inconsistency.

And what about the coincidence?? Sorry, but just too convenient.

latintopxxx
February 2nd, 2012, 21:11
a447...relax...we love you....interpret my contributions how you like...what ever suits you my dear...negativity only flows downhill...as for oz and NZ...my dear the accents are to my ear terribly confusing and interchangeable...when i hear one I know it's from down there somewhere...but please don't ask me to ID which one....naturally a local knows instantly....in fact in Taupo a local claimed he could recognize an accept from the big smoke...north of the bombays...and thats only about 200km away...but again my confused and argumentative...one eyed... darling...interpret it the way you want to....whatever gets you up in the morning....

a447
February 3rd, 2012, 16:00
Hurray!!!!!!!!!! An explanation!!!!!!!!!!! At last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you really need 2 months to come up with an answer?

Obviously you did.

Latinpox wrote:
.as for oz and NZ...my dear the accents are to my ear terribly confusing and interchangeable...

Just more evidence of your fictitious trip. The accents are so different you couldn't possibly confuse the two. They have so little in common. It's not like you are distinguishing between,say, 2 people from different parts of London, where the accents may be similar. If you were actually in the country (and you were there for a few days) , there is no way you could possibly think they sounded the same! Impossible. :sign5:

So what does this tell us?

YOU WEREN'T THERE!

But wait! You've actually inadvertently admitted you weren't in Australia. You did this when you wrote:

when i hear one I know it's from down there somewhere...but please don't ask me to ID which one....

If you really went to Australia, wouldn't you know you were there, not just "down there somewhere"?????" Didn't you even know you were in Australia? If you were in Australia, wouldn't you realise that the accent you are hearing is an Australian accent? If asked to identify which accent you were hearing, wouldn't you say you were hearing an Aussie accent, seeing that you were in that country?

You've just dug the hole deeper.

Shit, you are so dumb!

a447
February 3rd, 2012, 19:51
Oh, dear! Oh, dear!

Well and truly caught out lying this time.

latinpox wrote:
even audit companies in China...all in English...and FYI they DO speak excellent English there
have even audited in your country...

and wrote:

...almost forgot...really enjoyed OZ

In his last post, referring to the accent he claimed to have heard in Australia, he wrote:

.naturally a local knows instantly....in fact in Taupo a local claimed he could recognize an accept from the big smoke...north of the bombays...and thats only about 200km away... ....

Latinpox. Taupo and Bombay are in....NEW ZEALAND!!!! :sign5: So you've proven now that you did not go to Australia as you claimed.

You sad fuck.

Newalaan, Beachlover, do you need any more proof??? Haven't I been saying all along that he hasn't been to Australia?

There it is in his own words!

latintopxxx
February 4th, 2012, 05:37
a447....menopause has most definitely kicked in fast...don't forget to take your meds...those mood swings...and now for the news flash...silly girl...I've been to both....several times...in the last 10 years....from Perth...to Adelaide,,,to Sydney...to Brisbain and as far north as cairns...and from Whangarei (pronounced with an ph sound as in pharmacy)....to the big smoke...Rotorua and Wellington...still haven't made it to the mainland.... or have you discovered some local ordinance which prohibits this....
Now think about the following....I know...I said think....must hurt...take two paracetamols with a whisky.....why do you think airlines have frequent flyer programmes which range from silver...to hon status...where u like need a gazzillion air miles to qualify....because there are people that actually do fly....sad thing is that as I'm typing this I know that I'm simply wasting my time.... why gives you the right to demand proof of anything...can just see you...mean...thin lipped...bug eyed...living off dented tinned food....sad..

a447
February 4th, 2012, 09:06
After we get through the usual crap

menopause has....
take your meds...
mood swings...

yada, yada, ...

you now tell us that you have been to New Zealand!! Sorry, you are 2 months too late with that one. I have been asking you to clarify whether or not you went to Australia or New Zealand since you let the cat out of the bag when you mentioned the different accents. (You should have left that bit out. :sign5: ) But you continually ignored my posts

....until now.

Why? How come we suddenly get some extra information that you didn't tell us about before????

Because you have now realised that you have proven yourself, by your own very words, that you lied in your own posts and, after 2 months, have been panicked into giving and equally unconvincing excuse. I told you before: that the longer you take to clarify your posts, the more credibility you lose. Remember?? 2 months is way too long!

You stupid, stupid man!

latintopxxx
February 4th, 2012, 13:06
right on cue....sooooo predictable.....

a447
February 4th, 2012, 15:14

You sure are!

Well? How about an explanation?????????

martin911
February 4th, 2012, 20:11

You seem to be the predictable one im afraid !!

Kinda sad !!

newalaan
February 5th, 2012, 05:32
A447 with the greatest respect these comments i make refer only to your obsession with Latinpoxxx. Not any other posts you make which are of great value to the forum.
equally unconvincing a447 the things which are totally unconvincing are your arguements and "so called" non-existant "proof"
You seem to be the predictable one im afraid !! Kinda sad !!Martin911 predictable regarding what? I don't understand what you are getting at..
...as for oz and NZ...my dear the accents are to my ear terribly confusing and interchangeable...when i hear one I know it's from down there somewhere...but please don't ask me to ID which one....naturally a local knows instantly....in fact in Taupo a local claimed he could recognize an accept from the big smoke...north of the bombays...and thats only about 200km away.A447 it's clear from this that he last mentioned NZ CLEARLY! and so reference to the towns Taupo and north of Bombays are CLEARLY references to NZ towns.
Latinpox. Taupo and Bombay are in....NEW ZEALAND!!!! That's what HE SAID! So you've proven now that you did not go to Australia as you claimed.You sad fuck.Newalaan, Beachlover, do you need any more proof??? anyMORE proof? you have'nt given us ANY PROOF so far just a mish mash of misquotes, out of context words, rearranging of his words to suit some ridiculous arguement...a447 sorry but you are making a complete arse of yourself here, please stop before you get even more confused, you have completely lost your way. Haven't I been saying all along that he hasn't been to Australia?There it is in his own words! WHAT?? in his own words?? are you bonkers?? it may be his words but they are neither in the order or context in which he uttered them. A447 I am really getting concerned for your health here. Your "explanations", "proof", "evidence" is getting more and more absurd, it is now not making any sense whatsoever! You are starting to make up quotes and distort them by adding bits, missing out bits, taking things out of context. Latinpoxx has made it perfectly clear he has been to both NZ and AUS. Now you are claiming that because he can't tell the difference between NZ and AUS accents it "proves" he has never been there...?? For crying out loud a447 how can you expect a non-AUS/NZ guy to tell the difference. I certainly can't! I agree with Latinpoxx i can only for sure they come from 'down under' it is absurd and ridiculous to expect anyone to know which part they come from. Absolutely ridiculous.
Just more evidence of your fictitious trip. The accents are so different you couldn't possibly confuse the two. WHAT? are you for real a447, how can NON-AUS/NZ guys tell the difference? your arguements such as this are based on NOTHING. They have so little in common. It's not like you are distinguishing between,say, 2 people from different parts of London, where the accents may be similar. If you were actually in the country (and you were there for a few days) , there is no way you could possibly think they sounded the same! Impossible. So what does this tell us?YOU WEREN'T THERE!But wait! You've actually inadvertently admitted you weren't in Australia. You did this when you wrote:when i hear one I know it's from down there somewhere...but please don't ask me to ID which one....If you really went to Australia, wouldn't you know you were there, not just "down there somewhere"?????" Didn't you even know you were in Australia? If you were in Australia, wouldn't you realise that the accent you are hearing is an Australian accent? A447 what are you on about now? he clearly said he has been to BOTH AUS and NZ just accept he cannot tell the difference between the accents If asked to identify which accent you were hearing, wouldn't you say you were hearing an Aussie accent, seeing that you were in that country?You've just dug the hole deeper. WHAT?? On what basis has he dug any hole deeper, there seems to be no hole in the first place to dig...this is just a ramble of nonsense a447 you appear to be losing the plot

a447
February 5th, 2012, 10:09
O.k. Here goes.

And Daboss, please don't delete our posts on this. We are NOT engaged in a "shit-fight" - we are having a "lively discussion." There's a huge difference.

these comments i make refer only to your obsession with Latinpoxxx.

It only seems like an obsession because it has been dragged out for so long. Had latin replied 2 months earlier when the questions was first put to him, rather than reply now, the situation would have been cleared up there and then, and no more questions would have been asked.

Martin911 predictable regarding what? I don't understand what you are getting at..

Like my reply, he means latin's non-reply is predictible. No clarification (why?) - just the usual drivel which contains NO INFO whatsoever. How on earth does "right on cue....sooooo predictable....." explain anything?

A447 it's clear from this that he last mentioned NZ CLEARLY!

Yes, I know. Clearly. But that is not the issue. The question I asked him is why it has taken him so long to mention New Zealand. His original post, and subsequent posts on this topic, NEVER mentioned NZ. Why now? Because he read one of his posts on this thread and realised: Shit! Those places are in NZ, so I better introduce NZ into the topic. Why, on a topic about visiting Australia, would he mention NZ?? Let me anwser that question for you. It is exactly the same reason as why, for example, he changed the bar he allegedly visited in pattaya. At first it was Krazy Dragon, and when questioned on that, he changed it to "the bar OPPOSITE Krazy Dragon." Problem is, owing to a lack of local knowledge, he managed to confuse the ONLY TWO TOTALLY UNIQUE bars in all of Pattaya!
Owing to a lack of local knowledge (he never went to Australia) he managed to confuse the ONLY TWO TOTALLY UNIQUE English accents in the Southern hemisphere!

misquotes, out of context words, rearranging of his words

I have cut and pasted his own words - an in context to boot! What words have I rearanged?? What misquotes?

Latinpoxx has made it perfectly clear he has been to both NZ and AUS.

I know. Clearly, he has posted that. Again, why has he now mentioned NZ when I have been suggesting for 2 month that if he heard NZ accents (in the country itself!) then he could not possibly be in Australia. We don't speak with a NZ accent! He must have been in NZ. I continually asked him: Which country did you go to, Australia or NZ?? I asked him that for 2 months. Remember, the original post was about him having gone to Australia - in fact, he actually mentioned Sydney and Melbourne and some gay clubs. Yet all the time, he was listening to a NZ accent. THAT is precisely where he lied. Unless, Sydney and melbourtne have been taken over by New Zealanders!
He may well have been to NZ in the past - I have never disputed that - but he lied when he said he was in Australia visitng gay clubs. That is what I mean by "in his own words."

You are starting to make up quotes and distort them by adding bits, missing out bits, taking things out of context

Quotes are always in quotation marks - cut and paste. Can you give me an example of a quote I have made up?
Can you give me an example of something I have added? or omitted? Or the out of context quotes?

it may be his words but they are neither in the order or context in which he uttered them.

Again, can you please provide an example?

how can you expect a non-AUS/NZ guy to tell the difference. I certainly can't!

The same way you can expect an Aussie to tell the difference between a Scottish accent and a cockney accent. I can! (BTW I can't tell the difference between a Canadian and North American accent, as they sound the same, but Aussie and NZ?? Scottish and Cockney?? Obama's accent and the queen's? Come on, now! Some accents are so different, anyone can tell them apart) And if I am in the country (as latin said he was) it would be even easier! And he asked the question "is it six or sex?" Well, I asked latin - which did you hear, six or sex? It couldn't have been BOTH. You must have heard ONE of those every day you were there. And that would then point to the country you were in at the time. But he didn't know which one he heard. He NEVER answered that question. He obviously didn't know what country he was in. And remember: he reckons he has been to BOTH couintries, so he would know the difference. In fact, he actually pointed out the biggest and most obvious one; the pronunciation of the vowel "i" as in "six" as an "e", as in "sex." You can pick that up even if you are tone deaf. Like "arse" and "ass."

your arguements such as this are based on NOTHING

They are based on the above.

February 5th, 2012, 12:59
are we there yet ??

martin911
February 5th, 2012, 14:57
are we there yet ??

Doubt it !!!!

Newallan -
Yawn :sleepy1: I said latin is the predictable one -- with his responses --

Am soo sorry you didnt Get it first time !!

Neal
February 5th, 2012, 17:57
You may get into just about any name calling, back stabbing and general foul mouthed stuff you want.......HERE.
No place else.....HERE! The only thing that will be deleted will be any libelous comment, comment about the Royal Family or stuff that can get me in serious trouble. Kill yourselves here....ok with all the mods and me.

a447
February 5th, 2012, 18:46
Great. Now posters who aren't interested have an easy choice.

Thanks, mate.

martin911
February 5th, 2012, 19:27
You may get into just about any name calling, back stabbing and general foul mouthed stuff you want.......HERE.
No place else.....HERE! The only thing that will be deleted will be any libelous comment, comment about the Royal Family or stuff that can get me in serious trouble. Kill yourselves here....ok with all the mods and me.

But its no longer any fun for a few reasons !!

Lpox now has zero cred anymore no matter what he says
and its getting cruel now to keep on at him , bit like killing baby chicks now :evil4:

hes not as much fun since you managed to put the collar and lead on him a few weeks back !! :blackeye: :blackeye:

a447
February 5th, 2012, 20:17
Yes, martin and I think quite a few on this board can now see through him

So,....maybe it's time to let ..er...sleeping dogs "lie"

latintopxxx
February 6th, 2012, 00:47
martin..a447...if a lie is repeated often enough you start to believe it...you even got yourselves confused....lovely lala planet you exist on....but I understand...martin one day you will sit in a porsha...a447...um dunno!!...as I said before...i sincerely believe you were dropped on your head...several times...just wish you would take your meds..
best wishes from San Jose...PS: for 1000 colones you can grope a naked gogo boy for a good long 5 minutes...now google what that means in real money...and for a little more you can drag him into the dark room (bit small) and do a lot more...only gotta make sure your wallet is stuffed in your socks..preferably in your shoes..

February 6th, 2012, 17:47
strange as it may seem ... altho im not over keen on hearing what latin does to some of his conquests .. or even if they exhist or him for that matter ... i must admit i do enjoy some of his posts ... unlike a certain other member who manages to talk utter shit with no humour at all ...

latintopxxx
February 6th, 2012, 18:50
..brithai..are u employing reverese phsycology??..I'm speechless..getting all teary..

February 6th, 2012, 18:53
if i knew what it was then i still wouldnt know .. i still think youre a dick ... but quite funny at times with it ..

latintopxxx
February 6th, 2012, 20:55
oh dear..you'r still being nice..I gotta take a panadol and lie dowm for a while in a darkened room...this is very unsettling

martin911
February 7th, 2012, 09:45
martin..a447...if a lie is repeated often enough you start to believe it...you even got yourselves confused....lovely lala planet you exist on....but I understand...martin one day you will sit in a porsha...a447...um dunno!!...as I said before...i sincerely believe you were dropped on your head...several times...just wish you would take your meds..
best wishes from San Jose...PS: for 1000 colones you can grope a naked gogo boy for a good long 5 minutes...now google what that means in real money...and for a little more you can drag him into the dark room (bit small) and do a lot more...only gotta make sure your wallet is stuffed in your socks..preferably in your shoes..

Yes i certainly will one day again but i seriously doubt it will be in Thailand -the damm government put a 300% excise tax on any car imported into the country and much as i love my cars i cannot justify the prices charged in Thailand for the type of car that i like to drive :crybaby:

So instead il spend some of it on the many many cuties that are here !!-- :happy7:

The resale market on that type of motor is also very limited and im sure as farang i would get doubly shafted(not good when you are top only 5555) upon trying to sell again .

martin911
February 7th, 2012, 09:47
oh dear..you'r still being nice..I gotta take a panadol and lie dowm for a while in a darkened room...this is very unsettling

Hey i thought you said you liked darkrooms !! :bounce:

latintopxxx
February 7th, 2012, 13:10
only when they're stuffed full of free arse...

martin911
February 7th, 2012, 13:53
only when they're stuffed full of free arse...

You say arse -- its like what a english/Irish man would say ??

latintopxxx
February 8th, 2012, 06:04
and your point is what??

a447
February 8th, 2012, 11:46
latinpox wrote:
and your point is what??

Probably the same as my earlier post. Perhaps he is suggesting that you are "latin" in name only. You just want to give the impression your are "latin." You are actually English. Yet more misinformation from you!

BY THE WAY, in the Gay Sex Toy, Sex Doll in Thailand thread

I wrote:
you can buy some sex toys on Silom Road near the Patpong markets

latin then posted:

when i walk down silom from the dusit to telephone bar in the evening there are at least 2 stalls selling a vast array of dildos...

Why didn't you post that info FIRST? Bit late after someone else has mentioned it!

But you'll be pleased to know Latin, that since you were last there in 2008/9 chatting to Wit, the waiter, those stalls are still there.

latintopxxx
February 8th, 2012, 14:30
a447....we all love you...and understand your pain....I forgive you...
PS:wish you were in Costa Rica...lNAKED gogo boys.....and for тВм10 you can buy them for the evening.....no limits...total slutsville...heaven...

pong
February 8th, 2012, 14:50
a447....we all love you...and understand your pain....I forgive you...
PS:wish you were in Costa Rica...lNAKED gogo boys.....and for тВм10 you can buy them for the evening.....no limits...total slutsville...heaven...
Ola, como es? Buen- I think. Usted/tu are posting suddenly so many times here.
As I hardly ever go to the other threads I only saw this one-gone totally out of control IMHO- and read less as half of it. But por favor-keep the good bits coming- this snippets of info as a contradict to allthesameboring we usually see here.

a447
February 8th, 2012, 15:49
Latinpox wrote:
a447....we all love you...and understand your pain

Yes, I have a pain in my side from all the laughing. Costa Rica. Yeah, sure! Wasn't it Vilnius the other day and Italy before that??

Shit, you sure get around! (Does you fertile imagination know no bounds?) Especially now that you think you are immune from criticism in the other forums! Got news for you! You're not.

Why don't you start posting some DETAIL about all these places? Real detail. Detail that suggests you really are in all these places.

Shit, you can't even post any detail about LOS! Always vague...vague...... When you try, you get it wrong!! And when you get it wrong, you go all quiet and refuse to explain.

I have a feeliong this thread will last forever. Well, as long as your imagination lasts.

February 9th, 2012, 05:31
Poxxy - this movie you''ll be posting on YouTube - is it called "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" by any chance?

latintopxxx
February 9th, 2012, 06:30
Don't think one is allowed to post naked gogo boys sporting gigantic erections on youtube..it will be on xtube...but since you are all disbelievers I may just refrain from doing so...unless you ask me politely!!

February 9th, 2012, 14:38
... since you are all disbelievers I may just refrain from doing so...unless you ask me politely!!

Does telling you to stick it up your arse qualify?

a447
February 9th, 2012, 15:41
latinpox wrote:
but since you are all disbelievers

And who do you think is to blame for your lack of credibility?

martin911
February 9th, 2012, 15:56
and your point is what??

only takes a few brain cells to fig out that one !!

Touchy little fucker

latintopxxx
February 9th, 2012, 19:20
me touchy?? Just think it strange that you assume that only native born Britais are the only ones with an above average command of the English language..

February 9th, 2012, 19:42
me touchy?? Just think it strange that you assume that only native born Britais are the only ones with an above average command of the English language..

You really believe you have "an above average command of the English language"?

Seriously?

:sign5:

Beachlover
February 23rd, 2012, 20:15
Wow! Had not read this thread in a while. You guys went a few rounds! Nice to see Newalaan getting involved. :happy7:

I love Thailand and love many things including the corruption. Makes things easy to fix!
I've heard this type of comment from many different people and from multiple Asian countries before but I think it's a terrible attitude to have. Especially for someone who's grown up in the West and should have enough perspective to understand the implications of corruption.

Corruption = short term gain at the cost of long-term progress

It gives you little conveniences at the cost of big picture integrity and fairness.

The degree to which Thailand is held back and its people screwed over by corruption is immense, as Panda describes. So many of the fuck ups and failings you see around you, in everything from town planning to the airport problems and instances of injustice and people brazenly getting away with fraud, murder and manslaughter are directly caused or enabled by corruption.

I mean, you've seen these all the above things first hand yourself! How can you think it's a good thing?! I get that you live there and do business there, which makes it necessary to go with the flow and participate in corruption, but to have the attitude that it's a good thing is not good.

christianpfc
February 24th, 2012, 03:46
I fully agree with beachlover on corruption.

February 24th, 2012, 15:52
That's a fine and laudable sentiment Christian - as long as you realise that without corruption and various blind eyes being turned to the law, there would be no boys for hire and no go-go or host bars as we know them. A selfish view perhaps, but valid nonetheless.

As the saying goes - be careful what you wish for.

Beachlover
February 29th, 2012, 19:31
You're failing think through than one step in this scenario.

Prostitution occurs in plenty of other countries around the world where corruption is minimal, including Australia and the UK.

Just because prostitution is illegal in the current situation, doesn't mean a zero corruption scenario would result in zero prostitution. In that scenario, it's possible prostitution would be legalised to allow it to continue legitimately. Or the industry would become less open (e.g. massage places masquerading as brothels).

Either way, I think prostitution would still continue to occur if corruption was eliminated. But it would be less prevalent.

Neal
February 29th, 2012, 21:16
Obviously t would be less prevelant! There would be NO go go bars, Boyztown, Jomtien Becah or Sunee plaza! It would all be street hustlers and prostyues walking the streets and you having to go somewhere abd try to find one, not get his/her ID ad reprocussions. This way it is basically confined to areas. Ding Bat!

Beachlover
March 15th, 2012, 23:24
Not necessarily... if corruption didn't exist or was eliminated (hypothetical scenario), there's a good change prostitution would just be legalised. It's possible you would still do and have everything you do and have now, except it would be legitimate and properly regulated.

Look at other countries where corruption is much lower... prostitution is legal in Australia and there are plenty of brothels and such around.