PDA

View Full Version : How to meet LATINO in BKK??

mildsevenblue
January 29th, 2012, 15:00
Dear all,

I have read a thread saying that there are a few latino crusing around Grand Palace area. So when is the best time to go have a look and maybe hire someone for a quick shag. For that matter, how much is the fair-market price??

Or are there other places to meet tall hunky latino in BKK???

I do not mind paying some money as long as it is well spend on GOOD STUFF

thanks!!

paperboy
January 29th, 2012, 18:14
you want to go to cuba
i was there last month
wow wow wow

Manforallseasons
January 29th, 2012, 18:44
Why not go to the source, ask latintopxxx he knows everything, and if he doesn't know, you will probably get an answer anyway.

bucknaway
January 30th, 2012, 05:53
Try Craigslist, gayromeo and manhunt.

pong
January 30th, 2012, 07:48
Somehow I guess this is a troll from someone wanting to hack onto our dear Catalan gentleman, who is so ready to give discomfort to some regulars. But then most real trolls post as nr 1-this is 8.
Live pretty nearby there and often walk along at evenings-have to take that route anyway. Cannot remember ever seen a real latino-for on offer. In fact latino's as such are a pretty rare sight in BKK. But several Thai types can easily be mistaken as such.
There are so many threads on this park and boys around-with the quotes they yell at you and who seem to disgruntle the happy PTY crowd by their lowness-but premium wares (assuming they exist) catch premium fares-this is also Thai.

latintopxxx
January 30th, 2012, 15:29
BKK...what a funny place to look for latinos....try Costa Rica ...San Jose to be precise..safe...fun and relatively cheap...

Beachlover
February 1st, 2012, 21:12
Not sure where you're from, Mildsevenblue, but I'm starting to notice a lot of Latinos in Sydney. In fact, I dated one a while back. An Argentinian guy. Exotic and very sexy experience!

elephantspike
February 2nd, 2012, 00:04
Hey, I can't find any Asians here in the Miami area. Maybe mildsevenblue and I should do a house swap? :glasses7:

Smiles
February 3rd, 2012, 08:18
BKK...what a funny place to look for latinos....try Costa Rica ...San Jose to be precise..safe...fun and relatively cheap...
And here the whole time I thought he was looking for YOU! "Relatively cheap", indeed.

Dboy
February 3rd, 2012, 10:50
Where's the best place in Pattaya to go snow-boarding?

Speaking of house-swapping, I'm stuck here in San Antonio Texas right now on a consulting job. This place is almost as cool as Austin, and is FULL of Latino boys.

February 5th, 2012, 13:21
And here the whole time I thought he was looking for YOU! "Relatively cheap", indeed.
indeed i belive his brother is available for 20 baht !