PDA

View Full Version : Uni students,soldiers and Buddy nights in Sauna

lonelywombat
January 26th, 2012, 05:32
It might be a good idea having a word with Arthur, the owner of House of Male sauna. He is usually around 18 hrs or so; just tell the cashiers you would like to meet him. Arthur is a very nice chap and perfectly well connected in Chiang Mai.

House of Male is a wonderful place, very relaxing and not big but just enough for Chiang Mai. The staff is very friendly.

[b]House of Male sauna is very busy Tue & Thu (buddy days) with all the young, horny students and soldiers around. Food is good (delivered from outside) and drinks are very affordable.

More details: http://www.houseofmale.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Had a request about whether this 5 year old post is still up to date, I dont know but the uni students and soldiers sounds interesting. I have booked twice to stay at House of Male but cancelled because of extremes of cold at Xmas and heat at Easter. I know a number of expats in Pattaya make HOM number 1 on the visiting list and most stay there as well.

Please tell us more about the buddy nights, uni students and especially the soldiers. You have got my attention.

farang9
January 26th, 2012, 14:03
Unfortunately House of Male does not provide accommodation, but their "Buddy Nights" on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, commencing from 6pm are certainly very popular and busy.

On February 4, they are having a Chinese New Year celebration, with free punch and a small gift. The free punch commences at 6pm. :party

christianpfc
January 27th, 2012, 00:30
I went to House of Male once, on one of their buddy night (so I cannot compare to normal nights). At 6 pm there were few other customers, but at 7 pm there were lots of customers. So I think buddy night works to draw in more customers than usual.

lonelywombat
January 27th, 2012, 07:13
my travelling companion on those two aborted trips to Chiang mai has just corrected me, we had bookings at Lotus Hotel to stay, and will probably stay there again mid year.
http://lotus-hotel.com/

A visit to House of Male on Tuesday and Thursday nights definitely top of our list of things to do.

pong
January 27th, 2012, 07:34
there have been at least 3 reviews of this place in the last 3 monthes-other well-known boards-from neutral to quite positive. 1 of them of german Chris. I was on a sun-when it was also pretty busy-at least enough for good things to happen. Hard to see if the Thai will be soldier, student or whatever when they wear only towels-nor will I go to spy in the clothing rooms to check. But there were indeed a good lot of younger Thai willing to hook onto white farang. My minor neg view was that much is open air-with all that open flesh a treat for mozzies.
With no other real competition in this aspect of gays freetime acts, the place remains to be popular. They do take care of their guests and visitors-there are lots of free info and they also produce a small booklet about current CMai venues and some more general info.