PDA

View Full Version : discount off rates

aot871
January 23rd, 2012, 19:43
I wonder if Neal as a bar owner might like to answer this question , If you found a boy from a bar and after one night wanted to off him for a few days or 1 week , could u obtain a discount on the off fee or would you have to pay the same price for every day

jinks
January 23rd, 2012, 19:48
I did this once 9 days, no discount AND it was the election time, the boy had to go home, I did not need to pay for that day. Also his free day fell in the period, ditto to no payment.

I pre-paid the bar 9 days, my friend took 4 days going home because I had paid him off :)

IMHO do it day by day.

adman5000
January 23rd, 2012, 21:10
I once offed a boy for several weeks and negotiated a discounted off fee total which equated to a few days free. I was happy and so was the bar owner. I paid the boy for all days and told him what my rate to him would be upfront.

January 23rd, 2012, 22:11
I did this once 9 days, no discount AND it was the election time, the boy had to go home, I did not need to pay for that day. Also his free day fell in the period, ditto to no payment.

I pre-paid the bar 9 days, my friend took 4 days going home because I had paid him off :)

First jinks failed to mention that this was NOT my bar.
As far as discounts, you just have to ask the individual bars and see what they do or do not give you. I personally would say that if they did not give you a discount, well there are many other bars and boys. As far as days off and discounts for that, well that is really up to the boy. Boys usually consider going off with a customer "work" and therefore when they are done after 7 or 10 days, they want to take their holiday or days off that they would have had. If they want you to get the added discount and use their days off in addition to a discount, that's up to them or should be. I can't tell them not to make a customer pay for their day off and then not get their day(s) off when they return but yes, I am all for giving discounts for multiple days but you have to ask for it, it is not just done.