PDA

View Full Version : Splash Soi 1 Closed?

January 22nd, 2012, 13:15
Many waiters, go go boys and staff came to Happy Place last night applying for jobs stating that the staff was told on the night of January 21 that the bar was closed. I don't have any confirmation but with the amount of people looking for a job from there last night I would say this may very well be true. If it is, it is a shame that it closed so fast. If anyone else has news, please post and if this is not so, it will be pulled right away! :dontknow:

frequentflier
January 22nd, 2012, 23:12
Hope its not closed.Seems only yesterday that it opened...

Neal
January 22nd, 2012, 23:19
Took a drive past it tonight and YES, it is closed.

colmx
January 22nd, 2012, 23:56
Pity it closed already... must be a licensing issue as they were definately drawing the crowds...
Not sure if the boss reads this forum... but ditch the mamasan if you are re-opening... she is a real pain in the ass!
She even turned up uninvited to our table one night and took it over as if it was her own!

NickysGayPattaya
January 23rd, 2012, 08:00
I have no ideas why (no one around to ask) but last night Splash was definitely closed. I'll keep an ear to the ground and see if I can find out any more

Neal
January 23rd, 2012, 08:33
from what I have been told, the owner of Splash is the owner of Vassa and a few boys were put back there. You might check Vassa to see what happened or will happen.

Gaybutton
January 23rd, 2012, 10:24
One of the boys who works at Splash is a friend of mine. This morning I asked him about this. He sent me the following in a text message:]

Some friend told me Splash bar close a few day. But you don't worry . You can go look boy in Vassa bar because same owner , and them move everyboy to work there first too. Splash bar close a few day I think so

Obviously Splash has closed, but this boy doesn't seem to be certain as to whether it is temporary closing or not. If I am able to find out anything more, I'll let you know.

lonelywombat
January 23rd, 2012, 16:33
Obviously it was doing too well and that is how it happens. Upper school deals out the punishment for going against the agreed method. Naughty boys. Bend over.

January 23rd, 2012, 16:54
Obviously it was doing too well and that is how it happens. Upper school deals out the punishment for going against the agreed method. Naughty boys. Bend over.

Surely you're not suggesting that the Boys Town Gang scuppered them?

You're just too good to be true............can't take my eyes off of you........................

Neal
January 23rd, 2012, 17:27
You are just too cute for me to spank you today!

Janus
February 1st, 2012, 15:16
Drinks price at SPLASH obviously didn't work.
Owners now trying the 180 baht drink at Vasa. 30 baht rise overnight. Wonder how long time before it has to close down?

February 1st, 2012, 16:04
Well after all since his investment in Splash did not work, guess he has to do something to make up his loss OR if he did not lose too much, maybe he is using the excess profit to get another new bar! LOL!

colmx
February 2nd, 2012, 01:48
Owners now trying the 180 baht drink at Vasa. 30 baht rise overnight. Wonder how long time before it has to close down?

I paid 180B for my drinks in Vassa 3 weeks ago... before Splash closed
Also paid 400B for an off fee
And i believe that Splash charged 500B for their off fees... (that might be a premium as the particular boy used to do the show)

I considered it a worthy premium on the cost of the drink as the boys were actully dancing!

lexusgs
February 2nd, 2012, 13:22

I paid 180B for my drinks in Vassa 3 weeks ago... before Splash closed
Also paid 400B for an off fee
And i believe that Splash charged 500B for their off fees... (that might be a premium as the particular boy used to do the show)

I considered it a worthy premium on the cost of the drink as the boys were actully dancing!

There was a good looking guy in Splash. I think number 30. I must check to see if he has moved to Vassa :happy7:

colmx
February 2nd, 2012, 18:32
There was a good looking guy in Splash. I think number 30. I must check to see if he has moved to Vassa :happy7:
Hes mine stay away!
(actually he is not mine yet but maybe next trip!)

sing_lofty_sing
February 2nd, 2012, 21:46
Colmx says he say some boys dancing there. Yes he proberly-" moved his left foot twice and right foot once, punced a few numbers on his mobile phone, did a little wiggle and thats whats it all about.Oh my the gogo cokey oh my the gogo cokey, foot twitch arm twitch ra ra ra "

:party

:laughing3:

February 2nd, 2012, 22:18
I'm surprised you can see the stage in a go-go bar, does you stand on a crate?

Does your pith helmet not give you a headache after a while, lovely boy?

Of course I would not be seen in a boy gogo-go bar - because I am a man and you is a bunch of poofs.

:party

sing_lofty_sing
February 3rd, 2012, 01:13
:laughing3: Yes Sgt Major Scottie good one but La de da gunner Graham sent me there

lexusgs
February 3rd, 2012, 15:17
Hes mine stay away!
(actually he is not mine yet but maybe next trip!)

Lol...man he's such a nice guy. He's number 20 now in Vassa. His friend number 5 is pretty cute too :hello2: . Apologies for referring to the guys as numbers I was so pissed last night
I just could n't get the names in my head....lol