PDA

View Full Version : BKK, housebreaking+personal security

latintopxxx
January 19th, 2012, 16:48
Got a call from a friend (yes I do have some...) resident in Sukhumvit reporting that for the second time in 18 months his apartrment has been broken into, light electronics (laptop + camera) and jewelry stolen.
Locks on both his front door and security gate picked...no damage done to the actual door or apartment.
Is this a major problem in Bangkok??

cdnmatt
January 19th, 2012, 19:02
Here's my state-of-the-art, full proof security system.

http://i41.tinypic.com/rwki1g.jpg

A 40kg lab (he's gotten a bit bigger since this pic was taken) who loves his home & owner, and becomes quite scared and defensive when it's dark out. Works well! Front doors are generally left open and unlocked 24x7.

January 19th, 2012, 20:22
Well Latin, my place has never been broken into but if I were a person who treated boys the way you allegedly claim that you do and pay them the amount you claim to do, I would not be surprised! :dontknow:

latintopxxx
January 19th, 2012, 20:35
just me...be nice!!...it costs nothing...like smiling...
I simply feel sorry for the fella, he's only been in BKK for two years and hasn't even got a very well paying job so must just be real bad karma. I've been around to his place several times and even met his neighbours in passing who seem like nice people but yet no one seems to have seen or heard anything...anyway was just a question/observation..know that BKK is a mega city and shit happens...

latintopxxx
January 19th, 2012, 20:37
...and JUSTME...maybe the boys don't mind someone who gets to the point with none of the fake friendship and smiles....pretence/lies also takes up a lot of energy.....we both know why we are in the room...

January 19th, 2012, 20:51
just me...be nice!!...it costs nothing...like smiling...
either someone has broken into Latinpus's account or someone has obsconded with him! Help!
I mean, YOU telling US to be nice???? Oh I know I need some more of them drugs you are taking! :laughing3:

a447
January 19th, 2012, 22:20
Latinpox wrote: I've been around to his place several times and...

But i thought you said he lived in Thailand!!????