PDA

View Full Version : For those who like hanging around shopping mall toilets...

neoncrusade
January 19th, 2012, 15:37
Enough to scare most away I think...?

[youtube:37r01enh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKCkPKYO0dI[/youtube:37r01enh]

January 19th, 2012, 16:24
I can beat that one.

The tale is too long and involved to tell here - but it involved myself, an 18yo boy, some polaroid photographs, and a cross-dressing toilet attendant.

:occasion9:

allieb
January 19th, 2012, 16:44
Neon crusade - Enough to scare most away I think...?

The only thing I can think of which would be more scary would be finding a notorious person in the next cubicle

neoncrusade
January 19th, 2012, 17:36
I can beat that one.

The tale is too long and involved to tell here - but it involved myself, an 18yo boy, some polaroid photographs, and a cross-dressing toilet attendant.

Your life is just far too exciting Scotty, what with this and being able to attract top totty with just a posh jacket and hat. I'm beginning to think I'd have more fun retiring to Edinburgh rather than Pattaya. Think of the upsides...free prescriptions, no karaoke and no lady boys (all the old Scots lady boys left and live in Pattaya now anyway!). Just tell me Scotland is full of ginger haired lovelys and I'll be on my way... :tongue3:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rZLNNDxtU4k/TENUsgUn7sI/AAAAAAAAANI/Jq7Jpr3BdJM/s1600/boy-with-long-red-hair.jpg

latintopxxx
January 19th, 2012, 20:16
..not at all scary....at least in Thailand anyone wearing a frock does it's best to look like a female...SCARY is Scotland where anyone can throw on an ugly skirt....without shaving their legs....call it a kilt and blame it on culture........

January 19th, 2012, 20:23
..SCARY is Scotland where anyone can throw on an ugly skirt....without shaving their legs....call it a kilt and blame it on culture........

The only culture you have is the one growing on your cock from sticking it up street urchins living in Romanian sewers

neoncrusade
January 19th, 2012, 20:41
Nothing better than snuggling up with hairy legs and a hot sporran.....you want to try it sometime Latinpoxx, it might make a man out of you.

latintopxxx
January 19th, 2012, 21:19
...already got hairy legs...need smooth muscle to brush up against...not a bear in a frock...

January 19th, 2012, 21:36
...already got hairy legs...need smooth muscle to brush up against...not a bear in a frock...

The next time you see a big burly Scot in his kilt I think you should walk right up to him and tell him he's a bear in a frock.

I really think you ought to do that.

I'm almost certain you wouldn't live to regret it.

:banghead:

January 19th, 2012, 23:24
yeah cant wait till one of the krankies whips the shit out of yas

January 20th, 2012, 00:43
yeah cant wait till one of the krankies whips the shit out of yas

As hard as it is to credit - they admitted the other week to being obsessive sex swingers!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/2011/12/18/scots-stars-the-krankies-reveal-wild-nights-and-secret-swinging-sessions-86908-23644406/

I mean - sex orgies with somebody who dresses up as a small schoolboy?
Sunee punters will be drooling at the thought.

a447
January 20th, 2012, 22:13
Scottish-guy wrote:

The only culture you have is the one growing on your cock from sticking it up street urchins living in Romanian sewers

He probably has a culture on his arse, as well. Remember, he tells us he sits on them while he's eating his breakfast.

Yeah, sure.