PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya bar update Jan 2012

a447
January 16th, 2012, 12:59
My 8 days in P are sadly coming to an end. Some thoughts on some of the places I visited:

Funny Boys - visited twice and both times had quite a few customers. A couple of handsome jocks, but nothing to write home about.

Goodboys - now older types, but still very pushy and didn't see many customers there. Mind you, I went pretty early. Same old, same old.

Boyzboyzboyz - only went for the show. It was standing room only but eventually got 2 seats at the side of the stage. Highlight was the guy who did the Tina Turner impression. Not only did he look like her (in her younger days when she had that wig), but he had her moves down pat. Could have sworn it was the real thing. Definitely worth checking out.

Eros bar - some older types but too many fems and no customers. Had quite a few guys working.

Euro - 6 boys, most of them drunk. They could hardly stand up! So I got one to sit down with me. Handsome guy but not well endowered I think, so no good for me. I was the only customer.

New Sawadee Boys - opposite entrance to the soi where you find Krazy Dragon. I went to have a peep inside and had to brace myself as the doorman did all he could to push me through the door. I managed to fend him off and get a glimpse. Just very young-looking guys. I spotted about 5 customers. As I made my escape the doorman slammed the door in my face. Charming!

Happy Boys - same as before. Young fems.

ABomb - had quite a few customers but I only counted 10 boys on the night. One handsome guy.

Xboys - saw the show. They advertised a fucking show but it was all simulated. The show was one of the worst I have seen. I only saw one cock, and that was in the shower show. B boys were good. The mama-san was very pushy.

Cupidol - found my regular squeeze here who I offed every night. Sweet handsome guy. I negotiated exactly what I wanted to do and he performed admirably. But in true bar boy fashion, when I saw him last night (went to Tiffany show) he was wearing a gold chain. "Thank you," he said. I didn't take him to the shop and buy it for him. So he has already blown all the money he's received! Unfortunately, he doesn't do long time, but that was established before I offed him, so no problem there.

Good Guys - on Walking Street. I spent 3 nights - well, early mornings- there. Drinks 150 baht. When I went there on my last trip, the guys seemed straight and appeared to be catering for the Russian tourist market. How things have changed! They are now all totally gay but, unfortunately, most of them are the fem type. Although there are a couple of masculine looking guys. The boys are very very horny. They are really into each other - lots of kissing, hugging, touching and simulated fucking to get a laugh from the customers.
One night a horrible, fat, smelly, balding Russian walked in and immediately started grabbing the guys, groping them (difficult, as they wear jeans) and kissing their nipples. The boys were repulsed by him and politely pushing him away....until he started handing out 100 baht tips! One of the handsome young guys - he has kind of orange coloured hair and was wearing a black and white check shirt (look out for him) - was up dancing on the stage. The Russian guy waved his money and gestured that he wanted to put it down the guy's jocks. So the boy pulled his jeans down a bit for easy access but the Russian pulled the boy's jocks down and started giving him a blow-job! The bar staff managed to pull him off (so to speak) and were quite angry. Eventually the Russian offed the boy. The boy had the saddest look on his face as he was led away to his fate. I felt so sorry for him. Guess he couldn't say no to the money. I didn't see him in the bar last night. Probably still in therapy!
But last night 2 young, handsome Russian guys got up on the stage and started 'dancing." They took off their shirts and everyone was calling for them to take off their jeans. Unfortunately, they didn't.
The boys are quite pushy, always asking for drinks, but otherwise are very friendly. I left at 3:30am and the place was still thumping..literally. I wish they would turn the music down a bit. Anyway, it's an interesting place to visit if you are at a loose end. And you never know what the customers may get up to, as by that time they are all pretty drunk.
BTW if you are into REALLY CUTE guys - and I mean impossibly cute - check out the guy who normally works behind the counter.
And as a sign of the times, one boy was clutching a Thai-Russian phrasebook. :(

Happy Place - the most professionally run gogo bar I have come across in Thailand. The show is great (some huge cocks on display) and it is the only bar where you are NEVER pushed to buy drinks or off a boy. You can go there and actually enjoy yourself in peace. The boys are very friendly and always come up and say hello. Unfortunately, the guy recommended to me was always offed before I got there, and the boy from my last visit had left the bar. Shame, as I had been really looking forward to enjoying time with him and his enormous equipment.
Neal is also a sweet guy who knows how to take care of his staff. A little too generous IMHO but I'm sure he knows what he's doing. Drop by and have a chat with him. His stories about life as a bar owner are facinating and often hilarious. (Good to see he's got a sense of humour). Watching him interact and try to communicate with his staff is like watching a comedy show! All in good fun.
Having spoken to him many times over the past year, I now have a much better insight into how the system works and why bars sometimes do things we find hard to understand. It's all about surviving in the industry. When the other bars go under, Happy Place will still be going strong.

Tiffany Show - paid for VIP seats just to be sure but any seat appeared to have a great view of the stage. Recommended for the costumes, but probably once is enough. You can catch some of their acts later at boyzboyzboyz, including Tina Turner. But get there early if you want a good eat.
Boys on stage after the show were quite old and wearing jeans did them no favour. I want to see a bulge!

Ambiance Hotel - for me, perfect, except that sometimes the water in the shower gets a bit cold.

Narcissus massage - went there twice. I chose a handome guy (not hard - he's the only one!) and went upstairs for the deed. The room was clean, as was the shower. it was hit and miss as to whether the boy was well endowered, so I took a chance here. Shouldn't have worried - he was HUGE and has a nice body. I booked an hour but we did an extra 30 mins at no charge. He does everything and his sa-moking technique will have you in raptures. He uses his stubble to great effect! Best sa-moke I've ever had, I think.
Cream massage 450 baht, tip for boy 1000 baht.

A further update. I headed off to the All of Me massage place next to Krazy Dragon but unfortunately, there was none of them; it was closed. So I went to Duo in Jomtien Complex. I chose the most handsome guy there - a bit difficult as noone struck me as being strikingly good looking. I chose a slightly chubby guy - thank God his equipment was also chubby. Mind you, after he told me he was from Isaan I should have guessed he'd be well-endowered.
We went upstairs to the locker and shower room. They give you a locker and the masseur hangs onto the key. The place is very clean. After the massage the fun began. What can I say? He shot the biggest and strongest cumshot I think I've ever seen - and I have seen a few...hehe. He was lying on his back at the time. He managed to hit the wall, then the floor, the matress and finally he covered himself in glory. Never knew a guy was capable of making such a mess. We almost had to use a mop just on his stomach! Must not have cum in a very long time, I'd guess.
I don't remember his name but he's easy to spot. Look for the slightly chubby one.
Cream massage 500 baht + usual tip.

newalaan
January 16th, 2012, 22:27
My 8 days in P are sadly coming to an end. Some thoughts on some of the places I visited:Again, updates and reviews appreciated a447.
I left at 3:30am and the place was still thumping..literally..............Good Guys - on Walking Street.Now that is something new to me, I didn't realise this place opened so late. Considering all the gay places close by 1am-1.30am (agogos) it's interesting to find that this bar remains open with boys still available. Have chatted to a couple of the lads outside when passing that way and was expecting the boys to be 'man-boy' types more into females, but the one's I talked to were gay for sure, camp even. I assume 'off'/'Barfine' same as Boyztown...Bt300-ish?

Anyone with experience of offing a boy from g_u_y_s? Are there many female (western) customers or mainly male? Too many western female customers tend to 'kill' the gay ambiance of a bar, but for some reason Thai females don't have that same effect for me.

martin911
January 17th, 2012, 00:34
My 8 days in P are sadly coming to an end. Some thoughts on some of the places I visited:Again, updates and reviews appreciated a447.
I left at 3:30am and the place was still thumping..literally..............Good Guys - on Walking Street.Now that is something new to me, I didn't realise this place opened so late. Considering all the gay places close by 1am-1.30am (agogos) it's interesting to find that this bar remains open with boys still available. Have chatted to a couple of the lads outside when passing that way and was expecting the boys to be 'man-boy' types more into females, but the one's I talked to were gay for sure, camp even. I assume 'off'/'Barfine' same as Boyztown...Bt300-ish?

Anyone with experience of offing a boy from g_u_y_s? Are there many female (western) customers or mainly male? Too many western female customers tend to 'kill' the gay ambiance of a bar, but for some reason Thai females don't have that same effect for me.

neither did i realise it was open all that late --i have been chomping at the bit all night to go to see the cashier lol

anonone
January 17th, 2012, 00:37
I spent some late night time at Guys on walking street a while back (September, I think). Yes, open late as they are on walking street, so can certainly head over after the 1:30 shutdown times for BT / Sunee. I seem to recall being there at 3 am or so, but can not say for certain.

It was an OK place, sounds like it might have changed a bit since I was last there. There were no female customers during my visit and the few guy staff there were more masculine (straight?).

The one thing I recall is the music was LOUD. I am one that usually likes the music to be thumping, but this place was even a bit too loud for me.

No experience with offs here, so I will wait for others to chime in for that....

christianpfc
January 17th, 2012, 01:09
Data from my visit in August:

G-U-Y (spelled letter for letter) on Walking street. When I was there, three boys shirtless in trousers were sitting outside, I went in where I found another four on stage (again shirtless in trousers). Drink (water) 150 Baht and off fee 400 Baht. No show while I was there (anyway, I donтАЩt like most shows).

At least one of the boys is really gay (I know for sure because I met him by chance on South Pattaya Road and he stayed over night).

Now there seems to be another boy bar in Walking Street. I had no time to go there, but I've got one of their flyers. I have to take a closer look at the name, the font is reminescent of "google" (the search engine), but very curly and difficult to read.

a447
January 17th, 2012, 01:48
It was an OK place, sounds like it might have changed a bit since I was last there. There were no female customers during my visit and the few guy staff there were more masculine (straight?).

I was there in October and the ambience of the bar has certainly changed. Back then the guys werein fact more masculine and were catering to the straight "curious"crowd. Now it's full on gay, although there were a lot of Russian women and couples there too. One middle aged portly woman with buck teeth and coke-bottle glasses walked in and immediately chose a boy to sit with her. So they attract all types of customers.

As I said, most of the boys are a way too fem for me. But the tallish quite handsome waiter who I thought could be straight, or at least bi - he wears a T-shirt and a western style vest- introduced me to his brother who also works there. He said they were both gay. Imagine the fun they must have had growing up! Nothing like keeping it all in the family!

Also last night I met a Norwegian guy with his Thai lady friend there. They were regulars judging by the way the boys were touching him as soon as he walked in.

I walked past there tonight about half an hour ago and didn't see any customers inside. But if fills up really quickly. One minute it's empty and the next it is standing room only. However, most leave after one or two drinks. The loud music makes conversation very difficult.

And of course you can off the boys - there is quite a bit of pressure to do so.

Someone in the know told me it was owned by Wild West Boys. That would explain the western style vest.

Newalaan wrote: finally spelt it right! Sorry mate.

-i have been chomping at the bit all night to go to see the cashier

If your not in pattaya at the moment, get on a plane fast. He is well worth it, I can assure you! Couldn't take my eyes off him....hehe

RonanTheBarbarian
January 17th, 2012, 04:01
Now there seems to be another boy bar in Walking Street. I had no time to go there, but I've got one of their flyers. I have to take a closer look at the name, the font is reminescent of "google" (the search engine), but very curly and difficult to read.

There is another bar on Walking Street called "City Man Club". It is mainly aimed at women customers I believe.

NickysGayPattaya
January 17th, 2012, 09:47
City Man Club has closed. It's been replaced by the "Google Bar". I went there this morning and it appears to be girly. This blog post (on another blog) confirms that.

"Found myself in this place from 9 last night, because a friend's friend dances there, ('Pinky').
First time in a coyote bar here, not impressed.
The 'Google' is up a floor, on Walking St itself, as you pass Lucifers on the right it's a bit further on, on the opposite side.
Drinks not cheap, girls surround you on the offchance of a LD, some pretty listless dancing from mostly unremarkable girls. Nice decor, good music for those who can stand the constant thump thump thump of what is supposed to be music today, at eardrum-splitting volumes. Zero chance of a conversation."

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/94482-google-coyote-bar"

You get the idea. You don't need me to fill this forum with the rest of the post. (you have to register to read it. That's why I've copied any of it here.)

Two pics - first an old photo of the City Man club
http://www.pattayainfos.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/citymanclubfront.jpg

Now a picture I took this morning. You can see from the bars on the ground floor, it's the same place.
http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/gay-pattaya/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/googleclub.jpg

UncleTom
January 17th, 2012, 12:31
Can anyone tell me what percentage of the decorative lights are not working in Walking Street?

I would ask Nicky but he went during the day

Toby
January 17th, 2012, 14:14
Narcissus massage - went there twice. I chose a handome guy (not hard - he's the only one!)

A bit harsh! One of my favourite guys, for many years, works there and he doesn't have stubble but is handsome, so there must be at least two. But, the eye of the beholder, I suppose.

NickysGayPattaya
January 17th, 2012, 22:09
Can anyone tell me what percentage of the decorative lights are not working in Walking Street?

I would ask Nicky but he went during the day

I've just got back from there. I'm pleased to report that I counted 94,256 lights, of which 3,770 were not working. This makes 4% not functioning correctly.
Anything else you'd like to know?

On a more serious note, I personally went in Google and can confirm it's now a girly bar. This means the only boy bar on Walking Street is G-U-Y

Nicky

christianpfc
January 18th, 2012, 00:21
It's Guugle Club (but their name looks like the search engine "Google"). At least to me it looks rather "Guugle" than "Google". I don't know what lead me to think it is gay (or at least has boys on display), I think I asked the person who handed the flyer to me and he said so. However when I entered, there was nobody on the stage, so I left and had no time to return.