PDA

View Full Version : Why are fem-boys more expensive than lady-boys?

alittlebi-old
January 15th, 2012, 00:55
Yes, I'm serious ... not trying to get blasted!

When I go to Soi 6, short-time with a lady boy is 700b + 300b room, for a total of 1000b short time. And that can be done day or night.

When I go to Sunee, I can't get a fem-boy out of the bar for less than 1000b plus bar fine plus short time room fee - bringing me into the 2000b realm. I offered 500b in one bar and after a few minutes the boy agreed, but in the room, he would NOT bottom, which was discussed downstairs.

At Happy Boys, I usually tip 500b for upstairs attention, but I was told recently that I was tipping too much. (?) My complaint is that other guys tend to add themselves into the activities and I'm obligated to pay. I haven't worked that out yet.

Do any of the clubs like Mic, Nice Boys, etc throw in st rooms?

Why the disparity? Does anyone have any ideas? Or do my negotiating skills need improvement?

Thanks.

bucknaway
January 15th, 2012, 01:44
It has to be the laws of supply and demand.

TravellerDave
January 15th, 2012, 13:50
I think the costs you mention are typical for an attractive boy ST working in a gogo. Also at Happy boys 500 for semi-public sex upstairs sounds par for the course. Although during my last trip I didnt use short-time rooms - I preferred to take them back to my room, where I can have sex in comfort. Some ST rooms are v dirty and smelly which is a killer for passion.
Pattaya is getting more expensive. Str friends tell me that attractive girls in the gogo's are asking for 2000 ST and 3000 LT. So gay sex seems more affordable. There seems to be more and more ladyboys about which perhaps explained their low cost - supply & demand as mentioned in the previous post.

sing_lofty_sing
January 15th, 2012, 14:12
You cant beat a nice firm pair of tits with a stonking stiff lump of meat below. For me the LBs on soi 6 are real horny. 99% of them will ST for 600bt and room and bar fine 400bt-600bt depending on the bar you go to.
If you walk from soi 6/ 1 from second road to beach road they will be standing outside the back of the bars and as you pass they give you a nice grope so by the time youve walked the length of the soi you should have cum in your underwear at least once.
Wow i love Thailand.
The fem boys in the bars in Sunne are great lads but again ask too much for a ST, though some will happily ST with you for 600bt. I just love the variety of all thats on offer for you in Patts