PDA

View Full Version : Where are the dancers?

January 13th, 2012, 18:59
Hi everyone, new guy here. I love to watch guys dance, and was wondering where the best places to go to see them? Watching those hot sweaty athletic bodies careen about the floor really gets me going! Also love to watch them play Volleyball.
I'll be going to BKK, Pattaya and Phuket, as well as Bali. I've been to Boys Bangkok; great dance show; any others like that? I'm not a late night person, so dance clubs probably won't work for me. Looking more for the "coyote boy" type. Thanks guys!

latintopxxx
January 14th, 2012, 04:45
try the gogo bar opposite hotmale... the 1st on the right as you enter the soi...got real good coyote dancers...offable naturally...

January 14th, 2012, 09:09
Thanks for your response. Which soi; BKK, Pattaya? Every night? Thanks again.

lonelywombat
January 14th, 2012, 11:31
It has taken me a while to understand the reference to Hotmale and soi hotmale in latintopxxx posts.

I assume he is referring to the old twilight Bar which Ive just been told has been renamed Hotmale

Latintopxxx is the only person Ive seen referring to what has been known as soi twilight for some time, as soi hotmale.

latintopxxx
January 14th, 2012, 14:38
Apologies, I meant soi twilight in Bangkok, the same soi where BBB (Best Boys Bangkok) is located. When you enter soi twilight from Thanon Surawong the 1st gogo bar on the left is hotmale, you gotta go upstairs and opposite it is another bar (the 1st gogo bar on the right) whose name I can't recall , but its on the ground level, lots of mirrors, they have really excellent coyote dancers...move non-stop..

pong
January 14th, 2012, 18:36
so its on the RIGHT hand side of that soi=opposite Hotmail.(formerly twilight)
Look on the maps in nicky gay bangkok what the name is-the best maop I have seen on a small scale, I always also forget the names of all those bars there.
For another sight in the dead of late night; GOD-the famous disco for the boys after DJ has closed. Seems esp. famous among trolley-dolleys.

January 15th, 2012, 11:56
Good, I'm in Bangkok now so I will check them out. Looks like its called the Banana Bar?

Neal
January 15th, 2012, 12:30
No. The banana bar is an outside beer bar. Nice place to relax and see all the tourists and gawkers walk by as well as boys going to work.
LOL! I know I will get shit on this next sentence but what the hell......
When I go to Bangkok I like to sit there and watch the boys going to work. When I see a real nice one I ask him which bar he is in and then I go to that bar and off him. Sorry but it saves me from paying 300 baht per bottle of WATER and going into 1/2 a dozen bars!
What can I say? They have really priced themselves out of what I want to pay in a bar for water. Their off fees are double Pattaya and the boys get more baht. I can tolerate all of that except the high drink prices.

anyway the one that is directly next to it is X Boys (think thats the name) X something. You can't miss it. have fun!

latintopxxx
January 15th, 2012, 14:44
DaBoss...be afraid...be very afraid...a447 will be onto you for stiffing the hard working bar owners of a BHT300 bottle of water...probably get you tarred feathered and banned...

a447
January 15th, 2012, 16:34
Latintopxxx is the only person Ive seen referring to what has been known as soi twilight for some time, as soi hotmale.

Did he? I don't think he did. He said
try the gogo bar opposite hotmale..., meaning Hotmale Gogo bar, I presume.

DaBoss...be afraid...be very afraid...a447 will be onto you for stiffing the hard working bar owners of a BHT300 bottle of water...probably get you tarred feathered and banned...

No, I'm
onto you for changing your story YET AGAIN once another poster points out (wrongly, in this case) that it is "inaccurate".

Apologies, I meant....

And why apologise if you never referred to Soi Hotmale in the first place?

If you can spent time posting about other things, why don't you have the time to explain your discrepencies on the Tipping thread first?????

Daboss - I have no problem paying 300 baht for a drink an any of the Soi twilight bars as long as they have a show. I feel I am paying to see the show. I have a problem, however, if there is no show happening and they still charge 300 baht, especially for a bottle of water.

Onabeach wrote:

Also love to watch them play Volleyball.

You won't see any volleyball in the gogo bars in soi twilight :hah: but if you go to the show at Fresh beach Boys (hot bar, BTW) you can see them play "golf"using their cocks as clubs. Funny the first time you see it. After that,.....
Jupiter had a hot show a while back and Screw Boys on the other side of the street down from soi twilight used to have really hot coyote dancers. I used to off one (the same one) every night. Problem was, once the deed was done, he would rush back to the bar to dance, whereas other boys often stay around to talk. Last time a looked, though (a week or so ago) it was pretty dead. But drop in late at night at they may have the dancers.
Also, after the show upstairs at BBB, you move downstairs to Dreamboys (same owner). I've seen lots of coyote dancers there.
Strange that latinpox didn't mention any of this. Hmmm......

January 15th, 2012, 17:18
So its XBoys? Yes, I know the one; I'll try it tonight. Thanks for all the responses; and a taste of poster dynamics!

christianpfc
January 15th, 2012, 22:16
Yes, it's X-Boys (the first gogo bar on the right). You can't miss it, as you can see the coyote dancers through the open door (only during the show, they use a curtain so you can't look inside from the street). (As far as I know, this is the only ground floor bar with coyote dancers. I can't comment on Dream Boys or Boys Bangkok as I haven't been there for over a year.)

The best coyote dancing I know in Bangkok takes place in ICK disco (and adjacent discos in Ramkhamhaeng area). About 20 min by taxi from Silom. The only problem is the timing, the coyote dancing is after midnight and lasts about 30 minutes (I think they move from one disco to the next), before and after they have shows I try to avoid. They do soda show as well (i.e. you hand them a bottle of soda water and a 100 baht note and they will splash/pour the soda over their body).

For volleyball, you have to go to Pattaya. At the northern end of the Jomtien/Dongtan beach, near Pattaya Park, there is an area where boys (several of them from the gay beach or from bars) play volleyball in the afternoon/evening (I think about 4-6 pm).

January 16th, 2012, 15:45
ICK sounds good but a bit late for me and it dosen't sound like I could off the dancers.
Thanks for the volleyball info; Ill check it out when I'm in Pattaya. There frequently is a good game on Patong beach; more so in the high season. Also used to be volleyball on Kuta beach in Bali but "the authorities" shut them down because the tourists were offended by an occasional flirt.