PDA

View Full Version : Re: Lady Boy Bar in BKK

kittyboy
January 8th, 2012, 10:10
Can anyone direct me to a Lady Boy Bar in BKK?
I have a friend who is very much a metrosexual. He has a girlfriend and says he is heterosexual but he also has a ladyboy fetish. I try not to figure these things out.
He wants to go to a ladyboy bar hang out enjoy the atmosphere and then fuck a ladyboy and if the "feeling" is right get fucked by a ladyboy. Are there ladyboy top? I assume there are. I get the impression he wants a ladyboy with tits and a cock.

Anyway, a recommendation for a ladyboy bar would be appreciated...or any other suggestions on how my friend can have his needs met would also be appreciated.

RonanTheBarbarian
January 8th, 2012, 16:52
I believe the third floor of Nana Plaza is the main place for ladyboy bars.

This website about Nana plaza has a listing of the ladyboy bars:

http://www.nanaplazabangkok.net/ladyboy-bars.php

pong
January 8th, 2012, 17:27
and there are/were? at least 2 of such places along Patpong 1=the main, with the market. Just ask any doorman-they will know.
In most tourist areas do not worry so much- you will be found by the most annoying bunch of screamers from among them.
For streetside trade-even more screaming and annoying- go to Ratchdamnern-along the side near to Rattanakosindr=RoyalHTL and the side streets, notably yhe Boon Sri (HTL of same name), just off Sanam Luang. DO check ID there!

gerefan2
January 8th, 2012, 20:19
at least 2 of such places along Patpong 1=the main, with the market.
King No.3 in Patpong is one of them

Brad the Impala
January 9th, 2012, 01:25
He wants to go to a ladyboy bar hang out enjoy the atmosphere and then fuck a ladyboy and if the "feeling" is right get fucked by a ladyboy. Are there ladyboy top? I assume there are. I get the impression he wants a ladyboy with tits and a cock.

A survey was once conducted of the female or look alike hookers in the Bois de Boulogne in Paris, and ladyboys(often from Brazil) said that they topped more than 50% of their customers. A little known fact!

January 9th, 2012, 02:52
... I get the impression he wants ... tits and a cock..

If he just sits in a deckchair at Dongtan beach he will see many gay expats or tourists who fall into that category

:evil4:

witchhunt
January 9th, 2012, 05:27
whats with you scotty the OP asked for a ladyboy bar in BKK and you come in with a dampsquid reply about DongTan beach. No wonder people dont like asking questions here

January 9th, 2012, 06:10
whats with you scotty the OP asked for a ladyboy bar in BKK and you come in with a dampsquid reply about DongTan beach. No wonder people dont like asking questions here

He already had several replies giving him the information he requested - the topic was not derailed by my comment so I don't know what you are getting your knickers in a twist about.

Love the "damp squid" comment though - but you always remind me of Hylda Baker anyway - even without malapropisms.

:occasion9:

kittyboy
January 9th, 2012, 12:18
... I get the impression he wants ... tits and a cock..

If he just sits in a deckchair at Dongtan beach he will see many gay expats or tourists who fall into that category

:evil4:

LOL - Thank you gentlemen. I have passed on the information to my friend. He is going with a mutual fag hag friend. Both of them have a thing for lady boys.

I suspect my friend is interested in sitting on cock and sucking on silicone titties. I will pass onlong the opportunities for flacid cock and sagging man titties at Dongtan beach...hmmm..I suspect he will pass on the opportunities available at Dongtan.