PDA

View Full Version : Body Club Massage Sukhumvit Soi 8

January 8th, 2012, 05:10
I went several times to Body Club Massage this year and thought it was good. The website has disappeared now. Does anyone know if it has closed or changed ownership? I imagine the floods ended many good little businesses in Bangkok.
Adonis and Senso massage shops in the Silom area are also both good. Adonis was especially strong on muscly young men when I went.

pong
January 8th, 2012, 17:23
maybe you are confused? Several times THIS yr already? thats about every 2nd day then (today is just the 8th day in 2555=song-ha-ha-ha).
Anyway- I went there too late oct-the just 1 day I was in BKk (best friend already left town with a few million locals as the floods threatened to invade) and there were just 4 guys on display-and pretty obvious I was their 1st and only customer that day. The former cute and damn good english speaking receptionist has moved on to other greener pastures and for a while there was noone-and now there seems to be a fat and barely interested lad doing that. The place also seems never to have been cleaned since he left-half a year ago. So to me it seems it is in a downward slide, as was confirmed by someone I know who works there parttime.
But do not worry; there are at least 50 of m2m msg shops in BKK and just along Sukhumvits sois at least 10-12. Most are better organised, much, much cleaner and can even give you hints at whom to choose, but may have fewer lads. Look at the map or english listing below forum on mangosociety.com - or the often quite reliable shops that advertise on thaimassageboy.com. BC also does/did and their ads in the BKKpost have also reappeared and they even thus lowered the price for oil msg 90 mins to the printed 390 bt again (for a while it was 450). On other fora I read the owners seem more interested now in their newly set up venue in Boysland, Pattaya.

September 9th, 2015, 01:51
http://www.bodyclubbangkok.com/

Welcome to Body club. We are massage service by male. Located in a prime location. Is only 20 meters away from train station. Close to the expressway sukhumvit62. we have car park. Massage room are the privacy of our and we have shower in the clean room.

Come and relax with us on vacation or after work.

Apparently, they moved.

Mancs
September 9th, 2015, 02:26
:ymapplause: Thank you for the link. I will go and find it next time I am there-even if Bang Chak is a bit of a trek from Sathorn where I stay. I have some great memories of the Bodyclub near Nana skytrain.

September 9th, 2015, 05:38
It was kind of hit or miss for me, but I guess that is irrelevant now.