PDA

View Full Version : Good Boys?

Impulse
January 7th, 2012, 06:15
Has this bar been sold to a new owner?I know it was for sale as he asked me if I wanted to buy it last year.

Brisboy82
January 7th, 2012, 08:43
I dont know who the owner is but the manager appears to
Be the same guy.

Impulse
January 7th, 2012, 09:13
The one who sits out front? I thought he was being forced to sell. Hhhmmmm,the more things change,the more they stay the same.

Brisboy82
January 7th, 2012, 09:27
The bald guy with the eyebrows

quiet1
January 8th, 2012, 07:12
I've noticed recently that your posts seem are almost haiku.

They have
Inserted hard returns and
Also include capitalization of
The first word on the next line.

Interesting style, but sometimes a bit
Distracting.

Brisboy82
January 8th, 2012, 08:34
Yes because I am using iPhone it inserts capitals whenever I stop and start and sometimes starts new lines at odd places. Sorry about that.

quiet1
January 9th, 2012, 21:41
Ah, yes, the lovely iPhone. At least you've not had the infamous "auto-correct" re-word your posts! :-)

jinks
January 9th, 2012, 23:19
Not bragging but my iPad2 does the same.

Brisboy82
January 10th, 2012, 02:19
It does come up with some pretty bizarre auto spells but I try to keep an eye out for that.

Brisboy82
January 10th, 2012, 02:22
Sorry to go so far off topic. I have never used an iPad. I am wondering how does it connect to the Internet outside of wifi zones? Does it have some kind of permanent 3G network connection happening? Do you have to subscribe to use Internet outside of wifi zones?

Beachlover
January 18th, 2012, 22:59
Not sure about iPad 2 but with iPad 1 some models had 3G and some didn't. Without 3G you can only connect to the net when you've got a WiFi network.

So get an iPad with 3G enabled... stick a mobile broadband SIM card into and you're away. Just like a mobile phone.

A lot of laptops also come with mobile broadband modems, which you can stick a SIM card into these days too.

Manforallseasons
January 26th, 2012, 18:50
My friend suggested we go here the other nite, the Mamasan/owner laid on a couch outside the front door and glared at the few customers that entered, we ignored her/him and took a seat. The place was rather dark with 9 or 10 boys wanking while watching their cell phones. The age of the boys appeared to be { you can't say that - jinks}, not a place I'd like to be during a raid!

frequentflier
January 27th, 2012, 00:01
And they wonder why places get raided..

January 27th, 2012, 00:46
We know why places get raided - and it has very little to do with the boys therein.

:occasion9:

francois
January 27th, 2012, 01:58
And they wonder why places get raided..

Other then the obvious reason as mentioned by Scottish-Guy, a major aspect of all these raids is drug testing. They would catch more fish at the late night-early morning discos or check points along roads.

a447
January 27th, 2012, 10:53
On the 2 nights I was there in January, all the guys looked over 20.

But this has not always been the case. Line-up must change all the time.