PDA

View Full Version : Thong Bar.

frequentflier
January 7th, 2012, 02:10
Is there any update on this new bar in Boyztown?thanks.

martin911
January 7th, 2012, 02:53

Passed it tonite with Colmx ,about 11 pm

I think i saw 1 customer ,4 odd boys in orange t shirts (not Thongs !1)--

As we passed Colmx commented as to why the sign states "niteclub and bar " -- they have taken out the old windows/so the place is all open air-- thats no advantage when the place has no customers !!

Now boystown was pretty busy when i was there tonite -- i was doing some barhopping with Colmx ( 5 bars /1 hour !! )-- the man simply does not like to waste time !!!! -- with tumnomchon/Dave and possibly Step Up still to be visited after !!!!! --- before Soi Korphai/Bunkot as a very late option !!

I could not keep up the pace so was left behind in a cloud of blue songtaew smoke as he disappeared off down 2nd road !! :notworthy:

Toyboys/funny boys /happy place and the open air boytown bars were busy --even the veranda of Cafe Royale was busy --not seen that for a while !!
While vassa had only a few boys/no customers and Splash had 10 + cute guys and 3 customers !!

So Thong was not busy (at that time ) but the other bars in the soi were !!
Anytime ive seen it it has not been busy --come back Richard !!

Hope that ans your Question

frequentflier
January 7th, 2012, 22:13
It does indeed..Many thanks..

lexusgs
January 8th, 2012, 00:16

Passed it tonite with Colmx ,about 11 pm

I think i saw 1 customer ,4 odd boys in orange t shirts (not Thongs !1)--

As we passed Colmx commented as to why the sign states "niteclub and bar " -- they have taken out the old windows/so the place is all open air-- thats no advantage when the place has no customers !!

Now boystown was pretty busy when i was there tonite -- i was doing some barhopping with Colmx ( 5 bars /1 hour !! )-- the man simply does not like to waste time !!!! -- with tumnomchon/Dave and possibly Step Up still to be visited after !!!!! --- before Soi Korphai/Bunkot as a very late option !!

I could not keep up the pace so was left behind in a cloud of blue songtaew smoke as he disappeared off down 2nd road !! :notworthy:

Toyboys/funny boys /happy place and the open air boytown bars were busy --even the veranda of Cafe Royale was busy --not seen that for a while !!
While vassa had only a few boys/no customers and Splash had 10 + cute guys and 3 customers !!

So Thong was not busy (at that time ) but the other bars in the soi were !!
Anytime ive seen it it has not been busy --come back Richard !!

Hope that ans your Question

The place looks boring and the guys look friggin bored. I think that building must be jinxed