PDA

View Full Version : Silicone penis implants

Brisboy82
January 6th, 2012, 21:11
I have noticed two things on my latest trip.

One thing was I met a Gogo boy who I liked very much and I would have offed him. But he ha a silicone penis enlargement which looked and felt unnatural and it completely put me off. I understand some guys want a bigger penis but why do they do this? Can't they see that it doesn't come across as real?

Something that confuses me more is the balls of silicone that some of the boys have in their penis. Is this purely cosmetic or does it serve some sexual purpose?

markie1
January 7th, 2012, 01:05
Yes I offererd a boy last year who had Beeds under his penis skin,not the most attractive penis with little balls in it ,not quite sure what pleasure they get from that ,Inless its the girl friend that gets the pleasure when they are making love.

I have noticed two things on my latest trip.

One thing was I met a Gogo boy who I liked very much and I would have offed him. But he ha a silicone penis enlargement which looked and felt unnatural and it completely put me off. I understand some guys want a bigger penis but why do they do this? Can't they see that it doesn't come across as real?

Something that confuses me more is the balls of silicone that some of the boys have in their penis. Is this purely cosmetic or does it serve some sexual purpose?

January 7th, 2012, 01:14
The beads are supposed to give a sensation when screwing either a girl or guy, similar to ribbed condoms, etc.

The silicone implants, well it's just like anything else in Thailand. The boys are convinced that some of their dicks are too small and that they will be able to make a fortune if they had much larger dicks. The doctors or whoever convince them that they are the cat's meow at making it look real and genuine only to fuck the kid up for life!

francois
January 7th, 2012, 01:18
. The doctors or whoever convince them that they are the cat's meow at making it look real and genuine only to fuck the kid up for life!

It is not doctors but friends who do the convincing and the procedure using a variety of injectable liquids. Very easy to do but very difficult to reverse.

January 7th, 2012, 03:17
Yup, prob right but it still is screwed up! I don't like, care for, will off a boy with silicone in his dick. The beads? Well I don't pass judgement either way. They are only difficult t work with when one is giving Sa moke? :sign5:

aot871
January 7th, 2012, 04:56
i offed a boy from a bar in chaing mai last month, only to find when i got down to starting to give a blow job that he had these balls behind his cock head. It put me right off and i sent him on his way , with a reduced tip.

bao-bao
January 7th, 2012, 09:34
This subject has come up a couple of times in the last year or so. Rather than re-write it, here's what I replied here in October of 2010:

The only name I've ever heard for them is "mook", a small glass bead (or ball bearing or smooth pebble) placed under the skin of the penile shaft by making a small cut, pushing the foreign object under the skin and then allowing it to heal shut. There was just talk of these on one of the forums recently. They're seen throughout Asia, I'm told. I dated a Vietnamese man years ago who sported the first one I'd ever seen. I wouldn't mind not seeing another one.

Some remain "healed" in one spot, some move around a little beneath the skin. On the top side of the shaft they're supposed to stimulate the clitoris during hetero sex. Now aren't you sorry you asked?
It's not something you'd go to a doctor for, which makes it sound like there's even more chance of pain and/or infection. One of those rites of passage I'll never understand... like tattoos.

Brisboy82
January 7th, 2012, 09:39
[quote=Brisboy82]Something that confuses me more is the balls of silicone that some of the boys have in their penis. Is this purely cosmetic or does it serve some sexual purpose?
This subject has come up a couple of times in the last year or so. Rather than re-write it, here's what I replied here in October of 2010:

The only name I've ever heard for them is "mook", a small glass bead (or ball bearing or smooth pebble) placed under the skin of the penile shaft by making a small cut, pushing the foreign object under the skin and then allowing it to heal shut. There was just talk of these on one of the forums recently. They're seen throughout Asia, I'm told. I dated a Vietnamese man years ago who sported the first one I'd ever seen. I wouldn't mind not seeing another one.

Some remain "healed" in one spot, some move around a little beneath the skin. On the top side of the shaft they're supposed to stimulate the clitoris during hetero sex. Now aren't you sorry you asked?
It's not something you'd go to a doctor for, which makes it sound like there's even more chance of pain and/or infection. One of those rites of passage I'll never understand... like tattoos.[/quote:1g2p4t3x]

I was sitting with one boy who had one that moved around a bit. I tried to find how it got in. I looked under his foreskin an could find no point I entry. So I asked him and he showed me a scar on the shaft where the ball had gone in and it wasn't near the ball itself. So it just moves around in there. It would drive me
Mad if I was the boy.

bao-bao
January 7th, 2012, 09:43
I was sitting with one boy who had one that moved around a bit. I tried to find how it got in. I looked under his foreskin an could find no point I entry. So I asked him and he showed me a scar on the shaft where the ball had gone in and it wasn't near the ball itself. So it just moves around in there. It would drive me Mad if I was the boy.
As I understand it it depends on what the object is and the level it's slipped under. Straight guys would have it put on the "top" side so that it would stimulate the clitoris during intercourse.

Again... ick.

DamienZ
January 14th, 2012, 15:36
My limited, but varied, experience is that the young men who sport these are play-for-pay, they have wives and girlfriends, whom these beads of pleasure are really for (which includes their female customers).

neoncrusade
January 15th, 2012, 04:48
First time I came across those little beads under the foreskin was when I took a long haired lovely from the Bamboo bar many moons ago. When we leapt into bed, lights down low (his choice...don't know why, I'm so cute..) and my fingers alighted on these little lumps on his dick, well, I shot out of bed thinking he had genital warts.
I calmed down after he explained! Don't mind them now.
Dicks that feel like they belong to the Michelin Man are a complete turn off however.

TravellerDave
January 16th, 2012, 13:31
I've only come across these little lumps on a boy's co ck once and since I have had sex with many boys during my trips to Pattaya I dont thing its very common. I didnt find it unpleasant when sucking him but it didnt really add anything to my enjoyment. I cannot be too critical however as for a couple of years I had pierced nipples but perhaps thats not the same. I eventually took the rings out as lovers kept pulling them which made the nipples sore.

Brisboy82
January 16th, 2012, 18:40
The beads don't bother me that much but when the whole cock has had one of those silicone enlargements it feels so fake and it very off putting

rtoo
January 28th, 2012, 16:25
I've only come across these little lumps on a boy's co ck once and since I have had sex with many boys during my trips to Pattaya I dont thing its very common. I didnt find it unpleasant when sucking him but it didnt really add anything to my enjoyment. I cannot be too critical however as for a couple of years I had pierced nipples but perhaps thats not the same. I eventually took the rings out as lovers kept pulling them which made the nipples sore.

That is because of incorrect placement. Usually they place the beads on top, which is mean to stimulate the girl's labia. However, with anal sex, the prostate is located different.

However, that being said, if its a huge hole, short of a hand nothing will improve sensations.

alittlebi-old
January 28th, 2012, 22:33
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln3qnagTyD1qc4yvao1_500.jpg
http://www.body-philosophy.net/files/piercingimplant.jpg
http://www.sjonhauser.nl/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/01-Penis-inserts-pik-met-muek.jpg

I would be scared. :(

Supposedly, the third one is more than a "bump" ... it is a small BELL.

rtoo
January 29th, 2012, 23:57
The middle picture isn't beading - that is a reverse prince albert piercing and several reverse frenum piercings.