PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Slimming pills

Smiles
May 12th, 2006, 23:31
Can any one who put the post about the new slimming pills sensation, on the market in the States and now can be bought here now for a fraction of the Price,....
I was telling a friend who is now nearly 20 stones and now I can not find the post.
Thanks for your assistant and may help others who did not read the post as it was attached to another one.
Yes, it's called 'Eat-Less-and Exercise-More'.

"Slimming" pills are as bogus (and dangerous) as fad diets . . . almost everyone who loses weight using either method gains it all back within a short time, and then in sets the depression, then the search for another pill or another diet. It's all pure bullshit . . . just ask the old bald fat c*nt.

Cheers ...

May 13th, 2006, 05:39
knowing that I am about to commence on a personal appearance tour.

Smiles is correct though-the bestway is the old fashioned way...eat less and walk more..lots lots more..and of course handfuls of laxatives are a great boost..great big handfuls.

But I'd like to know the name of this pill as well.There is one that has just been approved by the FDA and it apparently works just like the old slimmiing pills did in our past..the weight dropped off because our brains spun out of control. I believe the head spinng (fun) part has been removed. :compress:

### there is the new diet developed by scientists in the US that they guarantees works..and that is to eat very small meal about every 2 hours cutting out those 3 main times..apparently it keeps the metabolism working non-stop and the fat vanishes.

lonelywombat
May 13th, 2006, 06:13
[quote="let me tell u"]

Who was it that wrote about these new piss I w as at a VIP Party last sunday and it was the talk of the room i did not think to ask then I saw it on here i think it was the worldly wise surfcrest who wrote about them lets us in on the name can you guys.

The treatment mentioned was by catawampuscat

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... ght=#75656 (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=75656&highlight=#75656)
The drug is Sibutramine Hydrochloride Monohydrate capsules 15 mg..( do a goggle search) It is available in the USA and probably Europe by prescription but here in Thailand, the generics seem to come from India and are inexpensive and available over the counter.. The one I use is called Reduce-15 and comes in packs of 10 capsules, for a cost of 200B to 300B, depending on drugstore.. After the first month or so, the pharmacist suggested I take one pill every other day and it is just as effective.. Some people get headaches and others with high blood pressure or others conditions need to check with doctor first..
The drug works on the appetite control center for some people and I feel satiated often half way thru a meal and stop eating as I am no longer hungry..
I have increased my physical activities but mostly just more walking..If one exercises , it quickens the process.. I was highly motivated but very frustrated as my attempts failed and I kept gaining weight until I started with these pills.. I hated Xenical, which is much more expensive and the low carbs diets made me miserable as well...I also find eating lots of Thai food very helpful and the best thing is the cravings are almost completely gone and can be
satisfied with a piece of fruit or a small yogurt... There are side effects to any drug and all drugs do not work the same for all people!!! end of quote

I googled Sibutramine Hydrochloride Monohydrate and the medical reports suggested AYOR . There are side effects and is extremely dangerous if used without medical supervision and prescribing.
Just this week Melbourne newspapers carried a negative article citing the side effects

catawampuscat
May 13th, 2006, 07:36
I was trying to thank Fatman for his info on the Thai boy in the Army thread and suggested he consider Reduce-15 (Indian generic) if
he wanted some help in reducing his bulk.. My personal experience is complete satisfaction and I have dropped about 15 kilos in the last
three months or so, and relatively painlessly.. I can control the "cravings" now and eat 3 meals a day with healthy snacks like fruit or yogurt..
You still have to diet and not eat lots of bread, cake, cookies, ice cream, pizzas etc... I find eating lots of Thai food very helpful and tasty.....

I use the pharmacy near Welcome Plaza hotel on corner of same soi as Star Boys go go and the lady pharmacist there is very helpful...She had several
generics of the same drug and the best prices..After the first few weeks, she advised me that I should try one pill every other day and she was right.. She also told me she had tried this pill and got headaches and stopped..Another farang also complained of headaches, so not right for everyone..
A friend with high blood pressure and on high pressure medication spoke with his regular doctor and the doctor gave him the go ahead to try it.. It is not a miracle thou, and is only an aid in helping motivated people to eat less and lose weight.. The more active you are the better and I have found long walks very helpful and invigorating.. One friend thought they were "uppers" or some kind of "speed" but they are not and somehow work on the appetite control center in the brain for some people...

Another friend was telling me about "basil seeds".. They are available in supermarkets and are tiny black seeds and cost only almost nothing..
He told me that his friend was very successful with the basil seeds and had lot well over 10 kilos..They expand greatly in liquid and are taken before meals
and help one feel sated with less food.. I bought a package of them at Tops for 12B but since I am still very happy with the reduce-15, I will continue
with the pills until I reach my goal and then try the basil seeds if and when the weight starts coming back.. I intend to do a google search on the
basil seeds and get more info and would suggest one do their homework first before trying anything..

May 13th, 2006, 19:26
There is the new diet developed by scientists in the US that they guarantees works..and that is to eat very small meal about every 2 hours cutting out those 3 main times..apparently it keeps the metabolism working non-stop and the fat vanishes.

It works--And you never have hunger pangs--But now I'm addicted to dieting...and look like Twiggy!

In other words: eat like the Thai* (Never seem to stop eating!): eat six or seven small meals a day.

*There have been books written about this; I remember my mother getting one: The Polynesian Diet Book, and following it, when I was eight. The whole family lost weight. Ma lost 65 pounds. I think she was trying to make me lose 65 pounds--I weighed 65 pounds when she started the diet.

First three days; eat nothing but oranges and\or grapefruit: three per day. You'll lose five to seven pounds; depending on how full of shit you are (boygorge might lose 12.)--But it's a good start...you may be able to get into your baby-elephant-size togs again--and put the behemoth-size tent-mu-mus away!

Then start step two of the diet: Noshward ho!
A meal can be a bowl of soup, a piece of fruit, a salad, half-a-sandwich, a (caloric) drink....
Or: Think of what you eat in an average three-meal-day. Divide those meals in halves eaten 2-to-3 hours apart.

Don't eat (food) during the last-four-hours before bed (sleep) time.

Don't eat (food) in bed.

(French) dieting idea: sandwiches made with sliced vegetables in place of bread.

Lay off junk food. (Is a piece-of-rough junk food?)

Don't eat anything in front of the telly. (While it's turned on. Or while you're turned on.)

Don't visit your mother.

It's a good idea to count calories. Look up your ideal weight on a weight chart. Example: if it is 150 pounds Multiply that by (Generally--But less if you are very inactive.) 14.5 = 2,175. This is maintenance: If you are average\active & ate exactly 2,175 every day--You should not lose--Or gain. If you gain, you need get off your lard arse!
For every excess pound you overate 3,000 calories; in order to lose a-pound-a week you must cut 3,000-calories-a-week from your diet....2 pounds: 6,000 calories.

Eat what you want But intake should be balanced: all food groups (Alcohol isn't a food group, Pearl but it's okay in moderation. Meaning a wee drinkie before dinner and a stiff belt (In the 'drink' sense.) after is fine but this, sip, sip, sip all day long, has to stop!), aim for 20% fat, 40% each protein & carbs.

Restrict sugar: use 'the blue stuff.' (Why waste calories you could use for something more healthy--And enjoyable?)

Exercise, exercise, exercise!....Horizontal is simply not enough!

Allow for 'binge days': guilt or depression over a binge is a prime cause of giving up.
Maybe one reason--Other than not getting the new toy (boy) we wanted--there are so many suicides around Christmas.
Nevertheless; if you do feel hungry stay off the balcony!...if there is a dumpster below.

May 14th, 2006, 07:52
I surprise that fasting never talk about only diet and pills.
western people cannot fast like eastern but many do 40 hour fast for charity each year no problem. if it becum part of your routine say 2,3 time a year you will feel much better
by end of first day all the rubbish in your organs starts to be cleard. you can start to feel better as it goes
40 hour have lunch day one and only wter until brakfast day 3
48 hour fast lunch day one and only water until dinner day 3
in your first fast you might get headache day 2 but not big