PDA

View Full Version : Full Bar !!

martin911
January 3rd, 2012, 00:01
I just left something ive not seen in a long time --a very full bar !!

Bar in question is( New ) Swatadee Boys --in sunne

The Farang outnumbered the thai boys by at least 4 -1 -- only about 6 boys in the place -- (and even then that number looked like it was going to change judging by the glint in Colmx,s eye as i was leaving !!

It was my first time there so cant really comment as to why it was so full,no promotions that i c could see etc !!

Is it ChristianPFC clearing out the place before his curfew kicks in ???? lol

-- Mic my across the road looked usual -6/7 farang V 20 odd boys !!

I know its not earth shattering news but its something new to me -- nice to see somewhere busy for a change ,makes the bar much more fun to be in ,boys are not just doin g the usual bored 2 step shuffle that is the case in most places .

i walked through sunne to get a motorbike taxi (first guy must have still thought it was New Years eve the price he quoted me )--and again most of the bars (corner bar being the exception ) looked busy and sunne seemed a hive of activity !!

fedssocr
January 3rd, 2012, 00:32
I think a lot of it may be curiosity seekers. But it was also full when I visited back at the beginning of December. It's also a tiny bar so it doesn't take many people to fill it up.

martin911
January 3rd, 2012, 00:50
I think a lot of it may be curiosity seekers. But it was also full when I visited back at the beginning of December. It's also a tiny bar so it doesn't take many people to fill it up.

Curiosity ? --Thai boys in their underwear on a ledge !!!! --same same as they say in Thailand ,Do they have some special show does anybody know ??

And yes its small (similar to Euroboys mabye ?) but i have not seen that place full either !

When you were there was there many boys left in the place ??--as i said thais were outnumbered by farang -- ok many boys offed prob ,but what were the rest of the farang doing there ?? the 6 odd guys left were nice run of the mill Thai boys ,does this place have some real stunners ??

The only reason i was there was because i was following in the footsteps of a certain board member ( :notworthy: )--

I have to admire his stamina -- he had a bottle of whiskey open in 2 bars (AT the Same Time !!!)----- the bars being across the soi from each other !!---

Now THATS what you call networking !!!!!

fedssocr
January 3rd, 2012, 02:27
curiosity because it is basically a new bar for now. In a few months see if it's still busy. And people want to see what kinds of boys they have...fresh meat, etc.

When I was there the little stage was full to overflowing and a few new boys in street clothes came in and joined the stage shortly thereafter. There were more boys than customers by a few I would say.

And though it was full no one seemed to stay long. It was a lot of turnover.

christianpfc
January 3rd, 2012, 13:30
I was there on the same night (from 01.01. to 02.01.), and I and a friend got the last two empty seats. I share your surprise: no empty seats left and only one or two boys left on stage, all others sitting with customers, and customers outnumbered the boys.

colmx
January 3rd, 2012, 19:22
I was also in Eros 2 nights ago and it was full to capacity too...
Interestingly i noticed that Eros was staffed by much bigger boys than normally seen in Sunee (or even Pattayaland) bars
Seems like they have found an untapped market!

colmx
January 3rd, 2012, 19:26
I have to admire his stamina -- he had a bottle of whiskey open in 2 bars (AT the Same Time !!!)----- the bars being across the soi from each other !!---

Now THATS what you call networking !!!!!
Rumour has it that he is doing it again tonight! :party :party

newyorkgeorge
January 6th, 2012, 02:38
I just left something ive not seen in a long time --a very full bar !!

Bar in question is( New ) Swatadee Boys --in sunne

The Farang outnumbered the thai boys by at least 4 -1 -- only about 6 boys in the place -- (and even then that number looked like it was going to change judging by the glint in Colmx,s eye as i was leaving !!

It was my first time there so cant really comment as to why it was so full,no promotions that i c could see etc !!

Is it ChristianPFC clearing out the place before his curfew kicks in ???? lol

-- Mic my across the road looked usual -6/7 farang V 20 odd boys !!

I know its not earth shattering news but its something new to me -- nice to see somewhere busy for a change ,makes the bar much more fun to be in ,boys are not just doin g the usual bored 2 step shuffle that is the case in most places .

i walked through sunne to get a motorbike taxi (first guy must have still thought it was New Years eve the price he quoted me )--and again most of the bars (corner bar being the exception ) looked busy and sunne seemed a hive of activity !!

When i was there on their opening night, there was not one boy who appeared to be over the age of 18, deleted, i sat next to a boy who was sitting with a farang who was pouring gin and tonics down this boys throat, to the extent that the boy was so drunk, he knocked the table over, deleted i doubt this place will last much longer deleted.

January 6th, 2012, 03:46
I am always greatly amused when people claim to have been disgusted by what they saw in a particular bar but seem to have lingered there for a very long time indeed - or go six nights running just to make sure they were amply disgusted!!

In this case NewYorkGeorge appears to have sat shocked, horrified, disgusted, etc long enough to watch "a farang" pour drinks down this young boy until he was so drunk he knocked the table over ++++++++++and even after the boy had knocked the table over NYG stayed even longer to ask this boy how old he was.

I find this very strange behaviour indeed - if I was disgusted to the extent NYG claims to have been I would have left immediately, not hung around for some considerable time - apparently wallowing in the debauchery and then posting his libel on SGT to make himself feel better.

"Just a hunch" as Quasimodo said.

:occasion9:

Brisboy82
January 6th, 2012, 23:14
I am always greatly amused when people claim to have been disgusted by what they saw in a particular bar but seem to have lingered there for a very long time indeed - or go six nights running just to make sure they were amply disgusted!!

In this case NewYorkGeorge appears to have sat shocked, horrified, disgusted, etc long enough to watch "a farang" pour drinks down this young boy until he was so drunk he knocked the table over ++++++++++and even after the boy had knocked the table over NYG stayed even longer to ask this boy how old he was.

I find this very strange behaviour indeed - if I was disgusted to the extent NYG claims to have been I would have left immediately, not hung around for some considerable time - apparently wallowing in the debauchery and then posting his libel on SGT to make himself feel better.

"Just a hunch" as Quasimodo said.

:occasion9:
Well said!

Btw isn't newyorkgeorge clearly violating one of the boards strictest rules?

firecat69
January 6th, 2012, 23:24
Also don't you love it when someone new to the Board pretends to be an expert on bars in Suneee and Pattaya. I was in the same bar 2 nights ago and found the boys to be young but legal age. How do I know, I actually checked 3 id"s. Two were 20 and one was 18. People who have no idea how much younger Thai boys appear to Western eyes should keep his unfounded opinions to himself unless he has proof which of course he does not.

That's why an Expert is defined as anybody from out of town. Take your unfounded charges somewhere else New York George!!!

martin911
January 7th, 2012, 01:50
the Night i was there it cert did not seem to have any guy that looked underage !!!!

I dont visit Bars too much anymore but it does seem to me that the old probs that sunne was noted for was no longer an issue !!
Sunne seems to have developed into a sort of small village type place --lots of people/friends /barmys etc seem to meet up there ,have a drink ,a chat ,etc (a moan and a bitch too is possible
And not the sort of PxDO place it seemed long before !!

-- its a lot cheaper than Btown too !!!!

Except for Happy Place of course - :notworthy: :notworthy: --not the dearest place for sure ,and to drink measures are too big !!!!!( i know what u are thinking Neal ---u really cant please everyone lol )--

Damm cute waiter there tonite too :tongue3:

newyorkgeorge
January 7th, 2012, 17:56
DELETED!! Reference underage drinking, pedophilia, sex etc.

newyorkgeorge
January 8th, 2012, 15:30
Well, i'm not lying dear, go look?

Neal
January 8th, 2012, 16:26
George, I do not have to GO LOOK. Nothing will be printed on this board about anything that may or may not be underage sex or drinking,
or pedophilia!! Do we understand this? It is twice I have deleted stuff to this and you keep going back to it. Nothing about this is to be posted. READ THE GUIDE LINES! :angryfire:

Brisboy82
January 8th, 2012, 16:52
Well, i'm not lying dear, go look?

Doesnt matter if it's true or not. The forum
Can't be liable for spreading that kind of information. I don't know if anybody is saying specifically whether or not your
Claims are true but this isn't the place to make such a declaration.