PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Gardasil vaccine in Pattay?

Impulse
December 31st, 2011, 12:12
My doc in the U.S. refuses to give me the vaccine,so I want to see if I can get it when I'm in Pattaya in a few weeks.I fully realise that it probably will not work for me,since I have more than likely been exposed to hpv by now.But since there is no certainty in this theory,I would like to give it a shot.

francois
January 1st, 2012, 07:00
I think your best option is the hospitals.

kjun12
January 1st, 2012, 08:16
My doc in the U.S. refuses to give me the vaccine
Why does he refuse to give you the vaccine?

Impulse
January 1st, 2012, 09:27
My doc in the U.S. refuses to give me the vaccine
Why does he refuse to give you the vaccine? because it is considered "off label",for a man my age,over 25.
So my doctor is at risk of being sued by me if something went wrong.Too much risk for him,and very little gain.
I did offer a consent form,but he was not interested at all.

I think your best option is the hospitals. Thanks,I'll check the hospitols first.

francois
January 1st, 2012, 10:32
I had no problem in getting this vaccine from my doctor other then pay for it out of pocket. The doctor and nurses were very supportive of an older man asking for this vaccine.

Impulse
January 2nd, 2012, 06:41
I had no problem in getting this vaccine from my doctor other then pay for it out of pocket. The doctor and nurses were very supportive of an older man asking for this vaccine.
What country are you from?

goji
January 2nd, 2012, 21:27
Private clinics will provide Gardasil in the UK too. Google "Citydoc" for an example.
┬г150 a dose, walk in appointments in London. Branches in some Superdrug stores.

No idea about Thailand.