PDA

View Full Version : Nude shows

December 29th, 2011, 20:37
I wunder if there any gogo-bars in Bangkok or Chiang Mai with naked shows or sex shows?
Thx

BonTong
December 30th, 2011, 10:29
All four go-go bars in Chiang Mai (Adam's Apple, Free Guy, Circle Pub and New My Way) have naked shows, and sometimes simulated sex.

Adam's Apple still does the infamous "Boy Scout" show sometimes.
:party

December 30th, 2011, 16:43
And anyone knows in Bangkok?

pong
December 30th, 2011, 17:12
BKK; sure, yes, the super-expensive gogos in soi Hotmail/male=Pratoochai (=mensgate)+Jupiter have them- most of times (unless BiB gets nasty or there is some ''social'' campaign going on)- including the ''big c,k'' parades-also thru the public.
CMai was always said to not allow that (and can testify same-same from before 2000)- since when did they change the minds?

December 30th, 2011, 21:51
Thx for your reply Pong.
do you also know which gogo bars? Dream boys? Or others?

martin911
December 30th, 2011, 21:59
I wunder if there any gogo-bars in Bangkok or Chiang Mai with naked shows or sex shows?
Thx

Pattaya --
A little off topic i know -but i was in Splash gogo (former gentlemans club bar ) last nite --and for part of the many reg shows the 3 boys on stage were only in their birthday suits !!!

stevehadders
December 31st, 2011, 16:43
For Bangkok, try Boys Bangkok in Soi Twilight, off Suriwong. It is the largest male gogo in Thailand, and in my experience has a superb range of guys, and the shows are good. I was there on Wednesday night (had night off Pattaya). It is, however, not cheap, the first drink was 380, with subsequent drinks 250 or 280 (cant remember), but worth it in my opinion. As the place was packed, many others also think the same !

January 1st, 2012, 16:51
And do they perform nude shows every night in the boys of certain nights in the week?
Also a happy new year to all.

latintopxxx
January 3rd, 2012, 17:12
almost every gogo bar in soi twilight has a fuck show, starting at 22h30, some have a 2ns show soon after midnight. Drean boys and best boys bangkok are very popular (don't really know why) , but hotmale (1st on the left) also has a good show at 22h30, as does the 1st on the right....
tawan bar, bit further down suriwong on the left (soi tawan), has a good show starting at 22h30, fuck and wank/cum show, big cock...and lots of other erotic type shows,,,and best of all no annoying mamasans..

BonTong
January 3rd, 2012, 19:12
CMai was always said to not allow that (and can testify same-same from before 2000)- since when did they change the minds?
Before 2000 was several life cycles ago in terms of gay bar longevity!

Apart from immediately after 2001 in the wake of Purachai's antics, when activity may have been curtailed, for at least the last six or seven years all of the Chiang Mai go-go bars have regularly featured nudity quite audaciously in their shows. Big cock Tai Yai boys strutting around masturbating with rubber band enhanced hard-ons has long been a trademark of the Chiang Mai show bars. Simulated intimate scenes are quite common including fucking, not to mention the odd J.O. show if the price is right.

The exception is a couple of times a year when BKK police come up on a fund raising trip for a few days. Then you're lucky if the show has anything other than lip-syncing ladyboys.

January 3rd, 2012, 20:03
then is there any western go go boys in Bangkok..? :blackeye:

January 12th, 2012, 15:30
Damn.........I was wondering why there wasn't a word on Powerboys (CNX).
I found their location and website, but.............the domain is for sale.
Any news on PowerBoys (located under Lavender Lanna Hotel)?

lukylok
January 12th, 2012, 18:37

Been closed a long time now !

BonTong
January 12th, 2012, 21:00

Been closed a long time now !

Indeed it has - you can read all about it here : Chiang Mai Gay news - Whatever Happened to? - Part 1 (http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/2011/what-happened-to-gay-bar-part-1/)

lonelywombat
January 13th, 2012, 04:54
All four go-go bars in Chiang Mai (Adam's Apple, Free Guy, Circle Pub and New My Way) have naked shows, and sometimes simulated sex.

Adam's Apple still does the infamous "Boy Scout" show sometimes.
:party

This is the first time I have heard of the boy scout show. I assume it means a sex show of boys wearing boy scout uniform Would you mind giving some more details.

I remember about 10 years ago a bar in Silom 6 had a sexy show with boys wearing school uniforms stripping off all the way.
Every time I visit wildwestboys in Pattayaland I get annoyed at the double standards ,allowing places like the school room hetro bar opposite with schoolgirls out in the street touting for customers.

Several times it has been suggested here, that male go go starting off in school uniforms, would not be permitted by BIB. Uniform bar that was in Sunee might have tried it as one of their themes, but it did not get much publicity if it did.

Several years ago NAB had a night where all waiting staff wore old uniforms. It was hilarious for Thai boys as Thai uniforms include the grade the boys are in, on the shirt.

BonTong
January 13th, 2012, 08:40
This is the first time I have heard of the boy scout show. I assume it means a sex show of boys wearing boy scout uniform Would you mind giving some more details.

Errmmm, where does one begin? Maybe with the very repetitive theme tune - Da Da Da - By Trio (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSwJ2rjUSdc) :bounce:

The show is a Chiang Mai legend. Several guys walk on stage dressed in scout uniforms, led by the Scoutmaster who gives them some instruction in the art of masturbation, adding direction with his scoutmasters cane. Show's over whenever they finish :idea1:

Apparently in the old days they ran a sweepstake for who would cum first! The new Adams' has a fan set in the floor of the stage for special effects; folklore says once it was left on and one guy shot his wad right on it, with very amusing consequences. :8(

These days, I believe they only include this skit in the show on special occasions.

The Boys Scouts show should not be confused with these Thai boys scouts (http://www.gaymovies.com/video/27436/Happy-Trail/) which include a well known Chiang Mai boy!

latintopxxx
January 13th, 2012, 10:09
same formula as the cum show in Tawan...boys line up..spectators contribute cash to a jar placed on the floor and the boy that shoots first takes it...repeated several times as long as the cash keeps flowing...sometimes I wonder if there is nothing a Thai boy will not do for a bit of cash..

lonelywombat
January 13th, 2012, 10:23
same formula as the cum show in Tawan...boys line up..spectators contribute cash to a jar placed on the floor and the boy that shoots first takes it...repeated several times as long as the cash keeps flowing....

Thats not new, krazy pub did that for years long before krazy dragon opened in the same location

sometimes I wonder if there is nothing a Thai boy will not do for a bit of cash..

It is amazing to you what people are willing to do for people like you, when they are hungry

BonTong
January 13th, 2012, 11:04
same formula as the cum show in Tawan...boys line up..spectators contribute cash to a jar placed on the floor and the boy that shoots first takes it...repeated several times as long as the cash keeps flowing....

Thats not new, krazy pub did that for years long before krazy dragon opened in the same location

Not quite, the Adam's Apple Boy Scout show does not require any cash input from the punters, it's just part of the show. Though typically it's the skit that attracts most tips. Not sure how the sweepstake used to work; I believe it was canned as gambling is illegal in Thailand! :8( TIT so no need to point out the irony in that one!

lonelywombat
January 21st, 2012, 06:42
I was asked what happened to Uniform Bar in Sunee, by a member coming to Pattaya in Feb. My last visit I thought it was open but Nickys map shows it has gone.

His thing was he wanted to meet Thais in Military Uniforms rather than school uniforms as he is into masculine strip. He wanted them to strip in the bar at least on premises. Wishful thinking but where there is someone prepared to pay!

If that was my thing I would start at Nice boys where they have about 6 guys fully dressed on a raised stage at the back of the go go boy section. You might find a boy prepared to go army for you, if you paid to hire a uniform.

No I dont know if Nice boys have an upstairs room, but MicMy next door does and it gets used often and across the road, New Sawatdee go go might be interesting.

alittlebi-old
January 21st, 2012, 07:27
I was asked what happened to Uniform Bar in Sunee, by a member coming to Pattaya in Feb.
... No I dont know if Nice boys have an upstairs room, but MicMy next door does and it gets used often and across the road, New Sawatdee go go might be interesting.

MicMy has an upstairs room??? I didn't know that. What is the ... uhhhhh ... arrangement to go upstairs?

The only one I have ever visited is Happy boys.

witchhunt
January 21st, 2012, 08:38
I was asked what happened to Uniform Bar in Sunee, by a member coming to Pattaya in Feb.
... No I dont know if Nice boys have an upstairs room, but MicMy next door does and it gets used often and across the road, New Sawatdee go go might be interesting.

MicMy has an upstairs room??? I didn't know that. What is the ... uhhhhh ... arrangement to go upstairs?

The only one I have ever visited is Happy boys.

I have been told it has 6 maybe more sofas plus a few armchairs and the manager/mammasan sleeps up there. Maybe boys do too.

My last visit I saw 2 farang go upstairs with a bottle of whisky and 5 boys, followed by the pushy waiter/ess. His/ her job was to empty the bottle and get another asap.Dont know about charges.

lonelywombat
January 23rd, 2012, 09:49
]Was sent this under the heading Can you believe this?

I am typing with difficulty after falling off my chair with my foot in my mouth. Good job i was not wearing a kilt.

Last Tuesday night saw the ever popular Boyz Boyz Boyz club in Boyztown celebrate it┬┤s 23rd birthday with a special show. Jim Lumsden, as Madame Jim, was our compare for the evening having been at the helm of BBB since day one. The show started with an erotic shower scene from the "Bad Boyz" who can be seen nightly in the club at 10pm. Sexy

[attachment=1:22rvlx49]BBB1 pic.jpg[/attachment:22rvlx49]

[attachment=0:22rvlx49]bbb2.jpg[/attachment:22rvlx49]

Strange there has no been a skerrick of publicity on the main boards the sexy show had returned . I hope this does not mean that BBB is now catering to the meat fetish of elderly expats. heaven forbid