PDA

View Full Version : A Well-Deserved Tribute!

American Teacher-old
May 12th, 2006, 19:55
For Immediate Release:

(Click link below for full letter)

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/C ... Letter.jpg (http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/CTPManatee/GayPattayanLetter.jpg)

May 12th, 2006, 20:27
Sorry Chris , even white a strong optical device i can not read this !

American Teacher-old
May 12th, 2006, 20:57
Sorry Chris , even white a strong optical device i can not read this !

Sorry about that... See text below:

Dear Gay Pattayan,

This month marks a half of a year (6 months) operation for NiddyтАЩs Nook Bar & Cafe. On behalf of Niddy and myself, I would like to express our thanks to all the people (and travellers) of Pattaya for making our business such a joy to run. In particular, I would like to thank you, Gay Pattayan for the many, many hours of blood, sweat and tears that you put into to making this weekly reader so informative and accurate. Many readers may not understand what a labor of love it really is, but we do. Bravo!

As a living tribute to you and your hard work, Niddy and I would like to name a newly created designer cocktail after you. Further details will come as we put the final touches (and taste tests) in order. If anyone out there has ideas for the name of this legacy cocktail (perhaps just тАЬThe Gay PattayanтАЭ), please email us at info@niddysnook.com.

We look forward to a long and bright future in Pattaya and promise many exciting new developments in the months to come. Please drop by our website, www.niddysnook.com (http://www.niddysnook.com) for information on all our services: restaurant & bar, free wireless internet, daily bargain specials, happy hour, online store (with Pattaya money transfers) and much more!
Thanks again for all that you do.

Fondly,
Chris & Niddy
NiddyтАЩs Nook, Soi Day Night One

www.niddysnook.com (http://www.niddysnook.com)

May 12th, 2006, 22:32
For chrissakes Chris give it a break.

TOQ
May 12th, 2006, 23:10
Come on Chris, give us a break here..

You can pat yourself on the back only so long before you throw your shoulder out-of-place...

Let up a bit

john

Dboy
May 13th, 2006, 04:06
Hi Chris,

It was nice meeting you and seeing NN. The food was good and Niddy was a charmer:-) You remember me?

Dboy

May 13th, 2006, 05:51
In particular, I would like to thank you, Gay Pattayan for the many, many hours of blood, sweat and tears that you put into to making this weekly reader so informative and accurate. Many readers may not understand what a labor of love it really is, but we do. Bravo!

As a living tribute to you and your hard work, Niddy and I would like to name a newly created designer cocktail after you. Further details will come as we put the final touches (and taste tests) in order. If anyone out there has ideas for the name of this legacy cocktail (perhaps just тАЬThe Gay PattayanтАЭ),

Isn't there already a cocktail called a 'Brown Noser' ?

I agree that Gay Pattayan is a good 'ol boy who does great work for the gay community but, come on ........... :alien:

elephantspike
May 13th, 2006, 06:19
I think that an "elephantspike" would be a great drink name! :drunken:

Bob
May 13th, 2006, 07:58
My name just wouldn't do for a drink; however, after having a dozen or so "elephantspikes", I suppose one could go for "bobbing" for french fries.....

catawampuscat
May 13th, 2006, 08:14
While Chris might be overdoing it, the important message here is that Alan of Pattayagay, known as gaypattayan is an amazing person
and very worthy of any and all honours that are bestowed on him.. I agree with the choice of Dr. Phillipe as the first "interesting person in
our community" feature in the new Spice mag and would strongly recommend Alan as a candidate for a future "interesting person in our
community" article.. The Thais say "jai dee" (good heart) for people who are good souls and Alan is certainly jai dee mak......

May 13th, 2006, 10:08
Well, I for one am going to try the new cocktail and will be going to NN tonight armed with charcoal tablets and Imodium. I've also booked a room at Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital, just in case.

There's so much hate on this board. Go with love, grow with love.

American Teacher-old
May 13th, 2006, 12:11
Hi Chris,

It was nice meeting you and seeing NN. The food was good and Niddy was a charmer:-) You remember me?

Dboy

Yes, I of course I remember you. Thanks for the shout-out. It was a pleasure meeting you as well!

And to the rest of you, this was a message with pure intentions, Alan is a hard-working individual who has greatly helped our community and continues to each and every day. Niddy and I are thrilled to honor him in our own special way. Perhaps if there was more kindness and less malicious sarcasm on this board -- you might appreciate it for what it is: a tribute.

And ES -- I will certainly think about an Elephantspike cocktail... It'll have to have quite a kick! lol

Fondly,
Chris

May 13th, 2006, 12:38
Have you considered a Thaiquila cocktail? You make it with Tequila mixed with something Thai, maybe Niddy can concoct it.

andrewcraig
May 13th, 2006, 13:20
Well, I for one am going to try the new cocktail and will be going to NN tonight armed with charcoal tablets and Imodium. I've also booked a room at Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital, just in case.

There's so much hate on this board. Go with love, grow with love.

Looks like Spike has banned Miss Anne Thrope and Yimsuai is back to using his own name again.

Not that it wasnt obvious

As for his comment about hate, most of it comes from you Yimsuai

Why dont you come clean as to the real reason you are trashing American Teacher

bucknaway
May 13th, 2006, 15:09
The sad thing about the hate on the board.... For me, it has made the board seem dull... No one wants to go out on a limb and truly share... Who wants to post about their life, love and holiday hi-jinks only to have to go into battle mode to explain every little step they took to a multitude of screen names that challenge them on every little detail of their time that they shared in their post.... And it won't end there. Noooooooo. Days, weeks, months and YEARS later the EVIL poster will use and old post to attack the poster in another post... For what reason? Who knows...

So it seems we are getting the board we deserve, but not the board we want.
Due to complaints and accusations we don't post pics of our Thai friends...

Due to complaints, we don't talk about the gogo dancers in any detail.

Due to complaints, we don't share info about ourself when in Thailand... (I once remember reading how one poster paid for a Thai guys English education and was attacked for it because the attacker felt as if the poster was tooting his own cyber horn, so we get shorter posts with less info... Well... I wanted that info but the complainer won... ).

Yes..... Every gay queen LOVES a sharp-quick-stinging insult... But there are repercussions and consequences. :homework:

bucknaway
May 13th, 2006, 15:12
Well if you want to go and talk about gogo dancers then I suggest you go to CFS bla bla bla (I just wanted to beat the haters to the punch :cheers: )

Due to complaints, we don't talk about the gogo dancers in any detail.

bucknaway
May 13th, 2006, 15:34
The best we can do is ignore them and not encourage them.

May 14th, 2006, 01:21
If anyone out there has ideas for the name of this legacy cocktails

The BOLS Recommended represent the cream of the crop:

Very Strong / Very Sour: Margarita
Very Strong / Very Sweet: Brandy Alexander
Very Weak, Very Sweet: Tequila Sunrise
Very Weak, Very Sour: Gin Rickey

As tastes, Sweet and Sour are very close to one another. Strong (in the Taste Axes) doesnтАЩt necessarily mean strong-tasting. Most Very Strong drinks tend to be sourer, and most Very Sweet drinks tend to be weaker. Other tastes such as bitterness, saltiness, umami and herbal flavours (like mint in a mojito) may also be present in a cocktail тАУ the Taste Axes are just a simple guide.

Named " baziels after party head take".

http://upload3.postimage.org/236795/promo_bolsrecommended.jpg (http://upload3.postimage.org/236795/photo_hosting.html)

May 14th, 2006, 03:17
Days, weeks, months and YEARS later the EVIL poster will use and old post to attack the poster in another post... For what reason? Who knows...
I can only speak for myself (assuming I am one of the EVIL Ones)
1 Because I can
2 Because the general idiocy or foolishness of the poster needs remarking (Young Master Cedric you may have noticed is my most recent target)
3 Because on the Internet nothing goes away
4 Because "Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can - Jane Austen, Pride & Prejudice"

May 14th, 2006, 06:50
1. mammaries

chest puppies ?

2. mammaries 4 up, 3 down

Tits, boobs, or fun bags. Better when the are huge-DD cups or up.

Did you see those awesome mammaries on that slut?!?!