PDA

View Full Version : Special Holiday Season Message

Neal
December 28th, 2011, 05:13
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all a
VERY SPECIAL
Holiday Season!

To all of those who have stuck by the NEW SGF during all its changes and turmoils and to those that did not.
To LMTU and all his aliases, Lonely, and Beachie, Gay Button and all, ..... the same

May we one day see peace on earth, even to the Russians and jinks! :dontknow:

Truly, I love you all. :santa:

DaBoss aka justme
and from the entire staff and management of Happy Place Bar

Beachlover
December 28th, 2011, 07:47
Happy Holiday Season All!

Here's to 2012!!!

:party

anonone
December 28th, 2011, 08:58
Not exactly a Hallmark card, but apparently spoken from the heart.
Happy Holidays back at ya.

martin911
December 29th, 2011, 05:43
Its CHRISTMAS guys !!!

There are loads more "holidays "during the course of the year that one can say the phrase "Happy Holidays " -- i think that phrase tended to ennamate from the USA ( i stand to be corrected on that )

I just dont get why the phrase " Happy Christmas " sometimes gets sidelined for a phrase that can apply to Any other holiday time period of the year !!

I am well aware that not all celebrate Christmas ,but just like i dont celebrate certain holidays (ie Chinese New Year/Songkarn ) but i dont try to differ the name of the holidays of others also
The Thais dont celebrate Christmas ,we all know that -- but i have never heard the phrase" Happy Holidays "from any Thai person -- Merry Clitmass! yes

So in defiance but with respect to the PC brigade may i wish all here A Very Happy and Peacful Christmas

And a Happy New Year

Beachlover
December 29th, 2011, 10:38
Martin... not that I want to pick a fight over Xmas but the OP was posted a few days AFTER Xmas wasn't it?

As for whether I celebrate it... Xmas is a Christian holiday so it means nothing to me other than a mega-round of parties and events and the odd family get together if I happen to be in the right place (some of my relatives are Christian)... Wooooo!

Neal
December 29th, 2011, 11:28
Well I won't pick a tif with Martin either but I think it may have slipped his mind that there is also Channukah at this time of year and many people are Jewish. This way ALL can be wished a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season!

Happy Holidays to all and a great New year.

jinks
December 29th, 2011, 16:23
Merry Kissmas should suit all. HNY too.

Dboy
December 30th, 2011, 10:30
And more importantly...

р╕кр╕зр╕▒р╕кр╕Фр╕╡р╕Р«Ñ€â••â•¡Ñ€â•£Ð“р╕лр╕бр╣И !!!!!

jinks
December 30th, 2011, 10:45
р╕кр╕зр╕▒р╕кр╕Фр╕╡р╕Р«Ñ€â••â•¡Ñ€â•£Ð“р╕лр╕бр╣И !!!!!

Sawatdee bpmai crap to all!

Dick
January 1st, 2012, 00:06
Happy New Year to All!

Wishing everyone Health, Happiness, Success, and Prosperity for 2012.

maxdamron
January 1st, 2012, 02:21
Though I rarely post, I do check the forums out daily. So, I guess I do consider myself a member of the family, if only a distant relative? But I do want to echo the good wishes to all for a 2012 filled with good health, happiness, friendships, and success. Peace to all.

Neal
January 1st, 2012, 08:57
Of course you are part of the SGF family, silly! :love4:

gaymandenmark
January 1st, 2012, 10:57
Happy christmanis to late now, but then a late Happy New Year to all off you.