PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Dinner 2

martin911
December 27th, 2011, 21:10
I probally should have posted this in Neals original post but as Xmas has passed i thought mabye some might not read any new messages re Xmas dinner
Hey they might not read this one either but thats life lol

Does anybody know any restaurant in Pattaya that is serving something that would be like a trad Xmas dinner ????
The only thing i had that day was a mild green curry on the beach earlier that day -- not excatly what i get at home from my mother if i was there

Plans on Xmas day went a bit askew lol (6 of us had plans to dine at about 9pm )and so we all met up at his condo at 8 pm all spruced up

The thai guys in my place had not experienced Christmas farang style before and it was nice to see their reactions --re the exchanging of presents was the best --i put out what i got them early xmas eve (and then they did same ) but i made them wait til xmas evening before we opened all --the delay/suspense was driving them mad-- wrapped boxes with ribbons/bows not opened !!! -- all good fun !!

But the Thai boys in our company decided Christmas nite was experimental cocktail nite and after a while Turkey and ham just didnt figure in our plans anymore !!
I had never known raspberry Absolute ,tequila, and 1 other secret ingredient (he forgot what other bottle he had poured from lol ) with a salt rimmed glass would taste so good !!!
The 26 was not a good day to eat anything either so i have missed out on the trad :crybaby:

Pity Amor is stilll not open -- he was als trying to flog customers for weeks after Xmas had passed the uneaten turkey he still had lol

So anybody any suggestions ??
Tks

December 27th, 2011, 21:16
*he was als trying to flog customers for weeks after Xmas*
thats a novelty ... i always thought they flogged sex ... or do you mean with a whip ? surely you'd not get many customers in !! :tongue3: then again with some of the pervs who knows

December 27th, 2011, 21:27
Or as Richard would have named the dish -

"Dindonneau a la Flagellation"

:occasion9:

martin911
December 27th, 2011, 21:31
*he was als trying to flog customers for weeks after Xmas*
thats a novelty ... i always thought they flogged sex ... or do you mean with a whip ? surely you'd not get many customers in !! :tongue3: then again with some of the pervs who knows

i for one would not like to have been flogged by Richard hahaha

Neal
December 27th, 2011, 22:01
Call the guys over at deli izza. I know they had lots of leftovers and said that they would be having turkey sandwiches etc for a while
087 615 3731 and tell em I said u missed Christmas dinner!

December 27th, 2011, 22:17
Call the guys over at deli izza. I know they had lots of leftovers and said that they would be having turkey sandwiches etc for a while

I think you'll find that Christianpfc has already been over at deli izza and has bought up all the leftovers.

He was last seen in Soi Buakao with a wheelbarrow full of doggy bags.

:occasion9:

martin911
December 29th, 2011, 05:54

Thanks Neal for the info --I will do just that
regards :):)

colmx
December 29th, 2011, 06:06
New Years Eve Gala Buffet in the Cafe Royale includes Turky... if you are willing to pay 1500B for some fresh meat! :dontknow:

http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/gay-pat ... 111231.jpg (http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/gay-pattaya/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/caferoyale111231.jpg)

December 29th, 2011, 06:25
New Year's Eve, my arse - it's

HOGMANAY

:wav:

martin911
December 29th, 2011, 06:36
New Years Eve Gala Buffet in the Cafe Royale includes Turky... if you are willing to pay 1500B for some fresh meat! :dontknow:

http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/gay-pat ... 111231.jpg (http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/gay-pattaya/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/caferoyale111231.jpg)

I cant picture you sitting down to a cafe royal anything !!!!

Narrowed down that list yet ???

colmx
December 29th, 2011, 21:52
Narrowed down that list yet ???

I've made a list and checked it twice.... Soon it will be time to find out who is naughty and nice! :glasses7:

Or more likely... who is a dud and looks nothing like his GR pictures!