PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations in Phuket?

Marsilius
December 27th, 2011, 16:50
I am leaving Pattaya on Thursday for a few days in Phuket. Would any recent visitor care to recommend bars in Patong where the more masculine type of boy may be found?

pong
December 27th, 2011, 17:18
HKT has hardly of those sunee-type ladyboy/fem places. ALL bars are in a very small area in the ''paradise cpmpek'' and many are open view-like PTY barbeer, so just walk and look. Expect much higher prices for about anything as PTY-not just the gay fun. And with 1/1 the super high-busy season has arrived.

December 27th, 2011, 18:21
Congratulations Pong - you just managed to answer the exact opposite of the question asked.

To the OP - "My Way" in Paradise Complex is maybe the best bet for the type you seek, also "Passport Pub" has a mix of fem boys and Che Guevara lookalikes, so you may find something there too.

Pong - "Super high-busy season?" - you're having a laugh mate - the "Super high-busy season" is fast approaching what was the business level of the low-season of 10yrs ago.

:occasion9:

Neal
December 27th, 2011, 20:38
Shit Scottish Guy I though it was slower than that! I wish I could have a slow season of 10 years ago!