PDA

View Full Version : Massage in Pattaya

December 27th, 2011, 12:00
Hi All,

Will be making my first trip to Pattaya in 7 days - can't wait!

Can people recommend a good male massage shop or two?

I like boyish - but not too young - masseurs, in reasonably clean and comfortable surroundings; and whilst a 'happy ending' will be expected, what I really want is a full hour's massage before any sexual element enters the equation..

..suggestions?

cdnmatt
December 27th, 2011, 12:16
..suggestions?

Stay at Mosaik, and goto the massage parlor just across the street, behind Tukom. Pick a guy out, and get him to come to your hotel room. Or even better, grab two guys!

It'll probably be a little pricier, but don't worry, they'll pack up their oils and whatever, and go with you. That way you can relax in the comfort of your own hotel room, put some music on, and enjoy a nice glass of wine while they provide a far better massage than you'll get on one of those little tables. Especially when they just have those little hospital-type curtains separating the massage tables, so you have to listen to some other guy getting jacked off while you're trying to relax and enjoy your message.

Take them back to your hotel room. Much better.

December 27th, 2011, 13:59
Thanks for that - but my hotel's already booked, and I'm not sure how gay friendly it is..

I actually quite like the sound of others getting off, but agree that a raised massage table or bed is much nicer than a mattress on the floor - a massage table that puts the masseur's lunchbox at eye level is always rather nice...

pong
December 27th, 2011, 17:16
1. about ANY HTL in the whole of PTY expects single guests to bring in ''company'' for the night or eve or hour. They dont care a damn if its same sex or not-anyway-often you cannot even see the difference!
2. ANY Thai tourist place rbims with 100s of massage plces-mostly ladies though. Those shops that catrer mainly for m2m and offer more as just the massage- are listed on the google map you see main page of magosociety.com, and ANY gay place in the whole of PTY has tons of mags and leaflets on about any possible ';'gay'' bisnis ion PTY-be it bvar, gogo, massage, food or whwtever. Do not walk all over town-not worth it.
As an ending though i would like to add that PTY is fairly short on this type of gay pleasure, compared to the 100s of places in BKk and many in Cmai-in BKK they outnumber all ohter places like 10 to 1. Pus that you choose the massage- it is not said that it is all with oil-the tipical Thai massage is wothout, but ''oil'' certainly is a kind of codword for ''more..

newyorkgeorge
December 27th, 2011, 22:21
Thanks for that - but my hotel's already booked, and I'm not sure how gay friendly it is..

I actually quite like the sound of others getting off, but agree that a raised massage table or bed is much nicer than a mattress on the floor - a massage table that puts the masseur's lunchbox at eye level is always rather nice...
There are a number of massage "parlours" in Pattaya that can cater for your requirements, in various area's, i don't know where you are staying, but, in no particular order, you have Duo House & Derby Massage in Jomtien Complex, of the two, Duo House is nicer, clean, private rooms, nice selection of "boys' and always a Happy ending, there are a few others, Gannymede i think is one? Then you have Boyztown area, there are 3 in Boyztown, one at the Ambiance Hotel, they use small private rooms, more manly, not sure about happy endings, but i am sure most would oblige, more manly than boyish, similar at Scandic, although the rooms are not private or nice, most boys there not gay, Bodyclub at Copa, again, more manly, but some boyish ones also, again, clean private rooms with shower, toilet, a/c etc... then you have Soi day/night, two with private rooms, Blue house & royal house, Blue house is newer, so rooms nicer, also, without private rooms, is one behind the entrance to Tuk Com, can't remember it's name, and another further up the road, opposite gossip cafe i think, which twice i have been to, and twice dissapointed, not just because the boys were straight (the one's i picked) and didn't want to do the happy ending, but because the massage was not good, and the mats are on the floor, and it was bloody freezing! stiff, for all the wrong reasons! Anyhow, i am sure any Pattaya guide will have all of this info, try the link here to Nicky's gay pattaya, good luck!

francois
December 28th, 2011, 01:59
The massage house behind TukCom is Relax as I recall. On one side of TukCom is Somjit Massage and another on the opposite side of Tukcom. Further along across from the side of Bordeaux Restaurant is another small massage house. The boys there appear to be more boyish.
For a long massage of one or two hours (and likely no happy ending) the massage house across 2nd Road from Boyztown/Pattayaland has excellent facilities but the masseurs are not boyish and remain clothed.

December 28th, 2011, 03:50
Thanks for the tips guys - reckon I'll check out Duo for starters...

Do I need to worry about checking the IDs of masseurs - or is it reasonably safe to assume they're all 18+ ?

martin911
December 29th, 2011, 06:53
The massage house behind TukCom is Relax as I recall. On one side of TukCom is Somjit Massage and another on the opposite side of Tukcom. Further along across from the side of Bordeaux Restaurant is another small massage house. The boys there appear to be more boyish.
For a long massage of one or two hours (and likely no happy ending) the massage house across 2nd Road from Boyztown/Pattayaland has excellent facilities but the masseurs are not boyish and remain clothed.

I think the place you are reffering to Francois across from boystown is Smart Massage !!
Its One of the more professional places in Pattaya ,very clean,great choice of massages And if you get the right guy some fun can be had !!

Although when i go there i usually just want a good proper massage --which i stress at the start , but it still doesnt stop some of the guys trying which ruins the whole purpose of a relaxing massage !!

Another place that is has excellent masseurs is a place on soi Vc (name escapes me (its directly opposite what used to be Mink restaurant ),just down from the old Look bar )
1 hour long foot massage is only 100 b ,oil is 250
No happy endings , most masseurs are 25-45 yo women --but they know their massage !!!!

anonone
December 29th, 2011, 08:28

Another place that is has excellent masseurs is a place on soi Vc (name escapes me (its directly opposite what used to be Mink restaurant ),just down from the old Look bar )
No happy endings , most masseurs are 25-45 yo women --but they know their massage !!!!

I know this place and have enjoyed a couple foot massages there. Very nice.

But a warning not to get the Thai massage there. BF talked me into it once and I was really SORE for a really long time.
The Thai women in there can put a real hurting on you, especially if you are not used to a Thai massage.

martin911
December 29th, 2011, 08:48

I know this place and have enjoyed a couple foot massages there. Very nice.

But a warning not to get the Thai massage there. BF talked me into it once and I was really SORE for a really long time.
The Thai women in there can put a real hurting on you, especially if you are not used to a Thai massage.

Yes i know what you mean re the Thai massage -
a month or so ago the bf came to there with me --i had my usual foot massage from Susan (one of the best there i think )while himself had the Thai massage -- he was complaining for days !!!!

December 30th, 2011, 12:19

Do I need to worry about checking the IDs of masseurs - or is it reasonably safe to assume they're all 18+ ?

Unlike the abundance of deleted Gogo boys in Sunee, the massage boys of Pattaya all look over 18.

I can highly recommend Somjit Massage on the beach side of the old Tuc Com IT mall. The boys there are mostly boyish and slightly better looking than the other area massage joints. Massage is 300 Baht and the majority of the boys will go further than a mere happy ending. They are happy to receive a 300 Baht tip. Open 9am-11pm daily. Buy 10 get 1 free.

martin911
December 30th, 2011, 21:36

Unlike the abundance of deleted Gogo boys in Sunee, the massage boys of Pattaya all look over 18.

I can highly recommend Somjit Massage on the beach side of the old Tuc Com IT mall. The boys there are mostly boyish and slightly better looking than the other area massage joints. Massage is 300 Baht and the majority of the boys will go further than a mere happy ending. They are happy to receive a 300 Baht tip. Open 9am-11pm daily. Buy 10 get 1 free.

Yes the guys there seem quite attractive !!

But you say that they are Happy to get a tip of 300b for what ???
I sincerly hope its not for a happy ending +++ type massage -- that is Not enough to tip guys if they are preforming other services INMHO

I had dinner at Cusine De Beurre last tue nite and from my table i could see most of the boys that were working at Somjit -- cute yes --but as 10pm approached i saw a few girlfriends/wifes coming to pick some of the working guys there -- only in Thailand !!

January 1st, 2012, 18:10
any update on NOBODY nr, Tesco Lotus - Pattaya Nua ?

jolyjacktar
January 1st, 2012, 19:16
Last May i spent a few days in Pattaya after my trip to ChiangMai and visited Somjit Massage and had one same boy on several visits.
The first couple of visits i only wanted a foot and head massage and this was ok downstairs in the chairs. On the 3rd visit the boy asked if i wanted the full massage and i said ok as he was just the right person for me, not to heavy handed but a little firmer than soft.
So anyway he took me upstairs to the massage beds and i got undressed and went to lay down and saw that the pillows were dissgusting.
So i got dressed and said i wasnt being massaged on those beds as i might land up with some rash or somthing worse.
The boy was almost in tears so i told him its ok and to get downstairs and we will go for a 2 hour massage at my room in Coppa Hotel.
So i paid his fee to go out and went for a drink first then a little food from a street vendor. Got back to hotel about 11pm and he got down to the massage, which is one of the best ive had ever. What made it better was it was completly private on a nice clean bed.
Anyway after the massage now being about 1am we just both got into bed and enjoyed good sex before going to sleep, didnt have to ask him to stay he just did. In the morning we went next door to Cafe Royale for one of there lovely English breakfasts which he was very happy to eat too.
I was leaving latter that day for the Airport so i wished him all the best and he went on his way.
So as someone said earlier take the boy to your room for a better massage and time.
Happy new year everybody

TravellerDave
January 13th, 2012, 03:03
I had several nice massages by boys from the Question Mark in the Jomtien Complex, which I visited at about 5 pm after a few hours on the beach. I was able to sit by myself with a cup of coffee eyeing the staff available before allowing two of them to join me prior to going upstairs for the massage. The massage by naked boys lasted about an hour, with about 30 minutes of massage and the remainder having sex. The massage area was on the second floor - the first floor being taken up by a table tennis table and a pool table. The showers are clean and large towels are provided both for the table cover and for showering.
Ganymede in the Jomtien Complex is different. You pay an entrance fee to the spa where there is a plunge pool and a sauna and also a relaxation area. Lockers are provided for your clothes and valuables. Massages are arranged with boys who are circulating. I used the sauna and pool prior to having a massage. I met several other customers who I recognised from the beach.

newalaan
January 13th, 2012, 06:21
I had several nice massages by boys from the Question Mark in the Jomtien Complex, which I visited at about 5 pm after a few hours on the beach. I was able to sit by myself with a cup of coffee eyeing the staff available before allowing two of them to join me prior to going upstairs for the massage.Do they have private rooms with shower cabinets in the room, or are the massage facilities the type which are all in one room with curtains dividing the individual beds. I tried one of massage places near Tuk Com in the day night area only to find they had only curtained partitions and did not enjoy the ambiance as it had shared air con, shared showers and shared experiences of the other massages taking place on either side of me.

Not the private, quiet, relaxing atmosphere of the likes of Blue House who use private rooms. The laid-back relaxing part without distractions is one of the main reasons for my having a massage especially after 2 or 3 nights of late night/early morning clubbing and bar hopping.

TravellerDave
January 13th, 2012, 13:12
In the Question Mark the massage rooms have solid walls and there are not immediately adjoining rooms. However the showers are not ensuite and are common to the rooms, but the massage area is spacious so you dont have the feeling of being in close proximity to other customers. When I was there last time in November there was one other customer but in my room but I was not aware of activity with him and a boy.