PDA

View Full Version : TriangelPattaya another new Night Club?

colmx
December 22nd, 2011, 04:11
Just noticed a new user advertising on gayromeo this evening

TriangelPattaya:
23/12/2011 Friday Party at Triangel Super Club Pattaya [Men Club]
Start 11.00pm Free Bar
00.15am Street Boy Show
1.00am Carbaret Show number 1 in Pattaya
02.00 Hot Men Model Show
TRIANGEL SUPER CLUB PATTAYA MEN CLUB 038 423139 ZZ& 088 1473228

Have never heard of this place - but from the pics would appear to be connected to Alcazar...
Anyone ever been there or know of this place?

Mertin911... I am sure you will know the inside scoop!

martin911
December 22nd, 2011, 22:11
Just noticed a new user advertising on gayromeo this evening

TriangelPattaya:
23/12/2011 Friday Party at Triangel Super Club Pattaya [Men Club]
Start 11.00pm Free Bar
00.15am Street Boy Show
1.00am Carbaret Show number 1 in Pattaya
02.00 Hot Men Model Show
TRIANGEL SUPER CLUB PATTAYA MEN CLUB 038 423139 ZZ& 088 1473228

Have never heard of this place - but from the pics would appear to be connected to Alcazar...
Anyone ever been there or know of this place?

Mertin911... I am sure you will know the inside scoop!

Hi G

I have not heard anything on this !!--
i will get one of the guys to call the number in the morning -- they all asleep now
just in from 2 long days in BKK and 4 in MLA !!
Went to another new place to me --SeeK Club in Lam sali/Lad Prao is another good place :tongue3:( --same soi as Ick )and i need the sleep also lol
What date u in Thai ?? must be getting close
Narrowed down the "to do " list yet ??

Was in Euroboys last week --was there late 12.30 and only a few guys there !!
2 guys tagged along with me when their shift ended and we went to Dave (foam party was on )
Not like the last few foam parties --this one was like the original one the night of Songkarn 2010 --- place on right was neck high in foam --and full of slippery thai boys -- such fun (Tae took off his shirt soon as he walked in the door and dissappeared for a long while -- found him eventually !! lol )

But there was a very strong chemical in the air ,many could not stand it and left ---
But it was a fun night :party
--
They have put Bright blue strip lites right across the back wall ,loads of white stars hanging from ceiling , and on the nite of FP our table was right at the door so u had a full view of the club spanning in front of you
It was a little surreal the view --- the lights ,stars ,sexy coyotes (some with suds dropping off them ,) everybody in high spirits ,foam almost everywhere
Il def be going to the next one !! (not sure when tho )

martin911
December 22nd, 2011, 23:22
Ok this as fresh as a just finished high school and wanting to "help " mama and Papa - boy on the bus to pattaya !!

Mikey got up and i got him to call the mobile number you have in your post
Its opening tmoro nite ,will have coyotes and models !!
And its in the same soi as Alcazar

The guy was very busy so didnt have a lot of time to ans any more Quuestions

But you would have thought that he might have put a bit of effort in promoting the opening !!!

When a bar boy (that considers himself well connected the big headed little fucker :laughing3: ) has no idea that a new nite club is opening is kind of strange --Pattaya is still a small place when it comes to Gay general gossip

Mabye it is going to be more of an upmarket club ,not wanting the Barboy crowd !!! (but us the customers want to see these guys in the club ).much more fun !! in Dave lately than Nab !!

aussie_
December 27th, 2011, 12:24
Some friends went to Triangle Super Club for opening night at 2am. Only forty customers at that time. Good location next to Alcazar, excellent show and good prices for drinks. Triangle will need more promotion with Idol Club opening January 14 and Dave and NAB still very popular and busy most nights.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee513/_aussie_/TriangleClub.jpg

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee513/_aussie_/TriangleClub2.jpg

They are still putting the finishing touches on Idol Club but it should be ready for January 14. Easy to find along Soi 4 Second Road. Turn right just before Macdonalds if you are heading from the Pattaya Klang direction. Idol is across from Nova and 50 metres from Tumnan Kon Isaan Club.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee513/_aussie_/IdolClub.jpg

Idol Club have a big promotion happening at the Bali Hai Countdown. Free drinks and vouchers last night. Two of the Idol Club boys at Bali Hai. Two coyote boys I have seen at NAB were also handing out stickers so I think they will have a wide range of boys at Idol Club.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee513/_aussie_/IdolClub2.jpg

On my way back I walked passed GUY Club in Walking Street.

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee513/_aussie_/GuyClub.jpg

anonone
December 27th, 2011, 15:38
aussie_
Thanks for some great info (including the pics) on your post. I will be back in a month and looking forward to checking out the new ones.

martin911
December 27th, 2011, 20:27
Thanks for the info on Triangle/Idol Aussie

Where did u get the Jan 14 opening date ??
I asked Ple the other day and she(he ) could not give an exact date --it has been changed so many times now(orgin nov 1) ,and you would think they would have got it ready for xmas and the high season !!

I will drop into Triangle soon --but as i said prev they have done a very poor job in marketing it !! --nobody has heard of it !!

There is YET another club addition to the club scene -- i was there xmas nite with a group of friends .

We were in Nab first --got there after 1 ,had booked a table earlier and one guy was there at 12 to open JWR --wow was i suprised ,i was expecting the place to be packed ,- not so ,empty unbooked tables all over ,it filled up more after that but wasnt even up to sat nite crowds -still very enjoyable
(i act dont enjoy going to Nab sat nites its so busy) and had loads of cute new guys there to my eye .

The new club is called Step Up --and is all of 20 Seconds from Nab !!
Its upstairs the straight open air live music club thats opp Nab !!

Iys very impressive !!! Very
It has very high finish to it,and a pretty large size at that -- a real clubbers spot !! lights/lasers//music/dj were all top class
It had a mixed crowd the nite we were there ,but its just open (so i was told )and will attract many of the late nite gay crowd i think
Closes at 7 am --so there was still time to go to The Club after that on the nite

The Club has finally seen sense regarding prices --mixers now 40 ,JWR 899,and have added 100pipers 569 and Benmore <500 to the drink menu !!!

But will the crowd be enough to keep all clubs seem busy --i think not --but Dave should be ok ,i think it has enough of a core crowd ,time will tell

Now Colmx you may need to extend the trip --lots more for you to explore :party

aussie_
December 27th, 2011, 21:11

I asked at the Bali Hai countdown promotion tent for Idol Club. Information came from a Thai guy who spoke very good english and looked like the boss of the promotion site. It may change again but January 14 is the current opening date.

martin911
December 29th, 2011, 06:30

I asked at the Bali Hai countdown promotion tent for Idol Club. Information came from a Thai guy who spoke very good english and looked like the boss of the promotion site. It may change again but January 14 is the current opening date.

Haha this being Thailand we will all have to wait and see (i was told last nite by one of the Idol staff it is Jan 10 )

Either way no matter what date it opens my concern is of who will fill it !!
This is supposed to be High season ??? --- the clubs are dead (apart from Dave )

At Christmas nite Nab was not filled anywhere near its usual sat/fri nite crowd -- and Tue nite we said we woold have a look at the New place Triangle
As it sometimes is not until after 1am for the clubs here to start to get busy i decided to have a stroll down Walking street before going to Triangle --
It was was not as busy as usual for sure (WS)
Then on to Triangle --arrived at 1.30 --looked in the door --Not 1 person inside,its a large place also with a raised area with chairs/tables to the left -
I sense this place will suffer !!
Nothing the manager said would convince us to stay so we walked the few steps across the road to Nab --went in and promptly turned around and came out --poor crowd and as Nab is of a decent size a small crowd looks even smaller

So on to Dave ,fingers crossed /3rd time lucky and all that -- we were not dissapionted -almost full !!
Stayed til 4.30 and decided to round off the nite at the Club --not a soul in the place either -- but as it can be like that and then fill after 5 we took our table ,and waited ,and waited -- stayed for 45 min and not one other customer came in the door
So we checkbinned and went back to new place Step Up --had a reasonable crowd so we stayed and had fun - some of the Dave coyotes had joined us with a few half bottles of JWR they had been given by 1 farang so the checkbin was not too bad by then - one of the Toilet boys at Step is so damm cute (poochai ,but am working on it lol )
I think as word gets around this place will do well --

So Tue nite in the middle of Christmas week and thats what the Pattaya late nite gay clubs are like -- Nab/The Club were much busier the 2 months before Xmas !!
What gives ??

colmx
December 29th, 2011, 21:50
Thanks for the updates guys
Will be there in less than 24 hours to check it out myself!

Saw some pics of Step Up on Facebook (under profile of "Pattaya Max" - Max magazine Photographer)
Looks very impressive and that they put a lot of money into it
Seems to be same management as NAB?

Also on pattaya Max profile i saw some pics of Khun A from Max issue 110.... Still the man of my dreams! :drunken: :drunken:

I guess a lot of teh people missing from NAB etc are either in bali Hai, home in Issan or in some farangs bed!

BF was in Tumnanchon last night and said it was packed.... was also in mic My and says they have a lot less boys than in October... All the cute Kalasin boys (including the cutey Tuey) have disappeared

He is going to dave tonight... Disgusted he is not waiting for my arrival! :blackeye: :blackeye:

martin911
December 30th, 2011, 21:51
Thanks for the updates guys
Will be there in less than 24 hours to check it out myself!

Saw some pics of Step Up on Facebook (under profile of "Pattaya Max" - Max magazine Photographer)
Looks very impressive and that they put a lot of money into it
Seems to be same management as NAB?

Also on pattaya Max profile i saw some pics of Khun A from Max issue 110.... Still the man of my dreams! :drunken: :drunken:

I guess a lot of teh people missing from NAB etc are either in bali Hai, home in Issan or in some farangs bed!

BF was in Tumnanchon last night and said it was packed.... was also in mic My and says they have a lot less boys than in October... All the cute Kalasin boys (including the cutey Tuey) have disappeared

He is going to dave tonight... Disgusted he is not waiting for my arrival! :blackeye: :blackeye:

Hey you need to build a bridge --and get over it !!-

- be interesting to see your reaction to some of the dave coyotes that have turned so camp over the last 2 months -- such a change --and its not just for show in Dave (to try attract a different type of customer prehaps ) --nope its full on everywhere !!

And stay away from Step Up lol --toilet boy is mine !!!
And wait til u see M - he -has developed a very cute Hong Kong style look in the last few days --i took some photos of him today on his BB to post up on Gr
(better than the yellow hair look anyway !!)
It never ceases to amaze me the different looks the Thai boys can develop --

newalaan
December 31st, 2011, 17:27
Thanks for the updates guys Yes, and thanks also to you 'colmx' and especially to 'martin911' for all the updates on clubs and general info on Pattaya and Bangkok throughout the year. These updates are well appreciated by visitors like myself who have only a few days to spend in each place during my regular visits, and it saves alot of 'finding out' time while there knowing what the lastest and busiest clubs are before i arrive.
Either way no matter what date it opens my concern is of who will fill it !! I fear the worst for at least one of the large clubs, Pattaya has always had a fickle gay crowd who are always very quick to abandon long-held popular venues for the newest 'in place' and there is already a list of big club casualties over the years. The weekend Bangkok crowd certainly does help immensely, but what of the other 5 days? and if they are not filling up during 'high season' what of the other 9 months?

Hollywood which was struggling a year ago has definitely benefited from Xyte closure and has again found it's mainstay customer base, but how the figures are going to stack up for Idol, Dave Man, The Club, NAB, Triangel, tamnanchon(has more of a mixed based so should be ok) and any others i have missed out is anybody's guess, for most of the gay thai boys choosing where to go, it's a case of which way the wind is blowing that hour/night/week.

martin911
January 2nd, 2012, 10:12
It looks like that the officail opening date for Idol club IS going to be Jan 14 (as per Aussie stated prev)

It is also khun Ple's birthday (marketing manager ) and they are trying to combine the 2 occasions --and as ones birthday is a fixed date (even in Thailand right ??555 ) it looks likely that there will be no further movement of the opening date !!

I passed the club( the first time ive actually seen it !) the other morning enroute to The Club and first impressions were that it looks small from the outside !!

The other new club Step Up (beside Nab) was busy over the weekend -- its not a gay club along the lines of say Nab/Dave --its a mixed club - it -has no catwalk/ledge ,no coyotes (at least in the hours 4-7am) and has no boring Thai ladyboy screeching shows as per Smoke/Kimmo --(so thats a big bonus in my eyes !!)

But there is a good sprinkling of gay guys present when ive been there (cert a good few NabDave coyotes there)--and its quite fun if you see a guy you like and to figure out if he is poochai or not - it -makes the chase much more interesting :laughing3:

We have got it wrong a few times now so far - but it was great fun trying
There was one cute guy with whom i was trying to catch eyes with one nite - the bf said he was poochai ,(but he liked him also) and the guy came over near our table,hovered a bit ,and touched both me and the bf on the ass as he passed by -and i lost sight of him then

Another guy i thought WAS poochai and works in the club ,and i was told by Colmx that my gaydar was totally wrong about him --and that he thought the guy was gay (or wanted to try gay ,if ye know what i mean !!)

One young friend of mind (who is versa bottom) said to me there one nite that he was so horny that he wanted to try to fuck a girl !!!! --never ever heard that from him before!! ,and we all watched agast as he started to cruise tables that had some really pretty girls !!! (now this is the same guy, that only 2 days before had turned down an offer of 20,000bhat for him to be in a sex movie with 2 GIRLS) and now he wanted to try to bring one home !!! - - eventually he came back ,emptyhanded 555555555-- but with a poochai boys number in his pocket,so it wasnt a wasted journey for him :laughing3:

As i said previously it is fitted out to a high standard ,it has seating areas both left and right to the stage ,much more sitting area than say Nab ,
and then there is the usual thai club style tables/high stools in the centre part of the club
The wall facing you as you walk in has one long narrow screen/light system,and the dj is mounted high up and center ,overlooking the dance floor ,with 2 spectacaular laser systems left and right to the Dj --
The music is mainly trance/house (none of thai/korean boy pop rubbish )

Pricing im not too sure on ,any time ive been there it is quite late and i wasnt focusing much on the price of whiskey/mixers ,but i do know you are allowed to bring in unfinished bottles with you --with poss a 200 charge for this !! --

Its a Good place to go too as a change from Dave /Nab -- and with the new places Triangle (open) and Idol (jan14 )coming onstream ,it might just be the place that has a crowd with the fannys and the fanny followers keeping the numbers up !! :wav:

martin911
January 2nd, 2012, 10:21
Has anybody been in Triangle over the New Year holiday period ??

Be interesting to hear other reports on it !!

colmx
January 3rd, 2012, 19:52
The other new club Step Up (beside Nab) was busy over the weekend -- its not a gay club along the lines of say Nab/Dave --its a mixed club - it -has no catwalk/ledge ,no coyotes (at least in the hours 4-7am) and has no boring Thai ladyboy screeching shows as per Smoke/Kimmo --(so thats a big bonus in my eyes !!)
As i said previously it is fitted out to a high standard ,it has seating areas both left and right to the stage ,much more sitting area than say Nab ,
and then there is the usual thai club style tables/high stools in the centre part of the club
The wall facing you as you walk in has one long narrow screen/light system,and the dj is mounted high up and center ,overlooking the dance floor ,with 2 spectacaular laser systems left and right to the Dj --

3 Nights in a row for me in Step up now

As Martin points out above - it really is finished to a high standard - not like the usual Thai places that look like bomb shelters once the neon lights go out and the flood lights come on...

Brought 2 Thai friends there the 1st night and they chose to go back there over any other location the 2nd night.

Its also quite cruisy... Although one insistent fucker destroyed my shoes last night stepping on my toes trying to attract my attention!

And the Toilet boy...is to die for... I will buy Martin a Bottle of Hong Tong if he manages to pull him! :notworthy:

martin911
January 5th, 2012, 00:04

3 Nights in a row for me in Step up now

As Martin points out above - it really is finished to a high standard - not like the usual Thai places that look like bomb shelters once the neon lights go out and the flood lights come on...

Brought 2 Thai friends there the 1st night and they chose to go back there over any other location the 2nd night.

Its also quite cruisy... Although one insistent fucker destroyed my shoes last night stepping on my toes trying to attract my attention!

And the Toilet boy...is to die for... I will buy Martin a Bottle of Hong Tong if he manages to pull him! :notworthy:

Get your wallet out !!!! --getting close(r)
After a few nites of shyness /curiosity (by him not me !!) im making progress i feel

Last nite he told the Bf that he was going to mc Donalds when he fin worked and asked if we wanted a lift home !!!

As we had other plans we declined ,but there als another day

He offered to bring me and the BF

martin911
January 10th, 2012, 16:08
Just to update (if its of interest to anybody ) we dropped in to Triangle again on sun nite(the destination was Nab so a small detour ) -- only i table occoupied -- doors wide open to carpark area ,music booming out --

So no great change from before

Same nite Nab again had a smalish crowd ,and earlier in the nite the crowd was 50/50 thai farang acc to Colmx
Started to empty at 3am so we moved to Dave --smallish crowd here also (but it was later in the evening )

At 4.30 the New club Step Up was busy !!!! but a mixed crowd ,but with plenty of gay guys in the place !!
You needent buy the thai whiskey Colmx --I struck out !!! (wasnt from lack of trying tho lol )

Idol still oncourse for 14 opening nite ,but looks like work is still being done ,lots of building stuff left in the space out front !!

newalaan
January 10th, 2012, 23:54
Just to update (if its of interest to anybody ) Any updates on clubs always of interest to some of us martin911. But Triangel doesn't look like it's going to be busy enough for me, the bf and our crowd, and there is a need to maximise the relatively short Pattaya clubbing/fun time we have on Thailand trips so it looks like we will be avoiding there unless there is a quick and sudden change of fortunes before we get there in February. And if you are reporting smallish crowds at NAB and Dave with virtually none at Triangel where are the punters going to come from to fill Idol after the first few days of the opening excitement?

It again looks like it may be the gay fickle finger of fate which will choose the one to fall out of favour! Can they all survive?

martin911
January 11th, 2012, 18:00
Just to update (if its of interest to anybody ) Any updates on clubs always of interest to some of us martin911. But Triangel doesn't look like it's going to be busy enough for me, the bf and our crowd, and there is a need to maximise the relatively short Pattaya clubbing/fun time we have on Thailand trips so it looks like we will be avoiding there unless there is a quick and sudden change of fortunes before we get there in February. And if you are reporting smallish crowds at NAB and Dave with virtually none at Triangel where are the punters going to come from to fill Idol after the first few days of the opening excitement?

It again looks like it may be the gay fickle finger of fate which will choose the one to fall out of favour! Can they all survive?

Exactly --who will fill them !!
first to fall is the Club --was there last nite --all staff being let go !! from today they said its not open !!
Step is taking some of the gay crowd ,but there is not the same amount of gays out late like when TT was open
we may see something on that soon (T T )

anonone
January 11th, 2012, 18:58
Exactly --who will fill them !!
first to fall is the Club --was there last nite --all staff being let go !! from today they said its not open !!
Step is taking some of the gay crowd ,but there is not the same amount of gays out late like when TT was open
we may see something on that soon (T T )

You have some info on T T ? If so, please share. It was my favorite late night place and I miss it.
I will be back in a couple of weeks. It would be awesome if T T was up and at em again......

martin911
January 11th, 2012, 19:27
Nothing specific but i was talking to the boss of T T about 2 months ago and he said he hoped to reopen sometime in the new year !!
As all his tables (from TT club ) were insitu in The Club prehaps he had some % interest in the Club -and there would have been no point in have the two clubs competing with each other !!

Now that the Club is closing --prehaps we may see movenment on T T
fingers crossed !!!!--the best place for late hours fun INMO

anonone
January 12th, 2012, 05:40
Yes, IMO as well, best place for late night fun.
Very good news if it is coming back.

I don't seem to hit the clubs quite like you and a couple others, but good fun when I make it out. Thanks for keeping me up with the latest.

2 weeks and counting :glasses7:

newalaan
January 12th, 2012, 06:14
don't seem to hit the clubs quite like you and a couple others, but good fun when I make it out. Thanks for keeping me up with the latest.2 weeks and counting But if you do make it out and enjoy your fun remember to let us have your updates 'anonone'. Enjoy your trip when it comes, I'll be looking for reviews in time for my visit next month. Especially if T&T gets going, i kept promising myself to get there on a previous trip, when i finally did it had just closed!