PDA

View Full Version : Splash go go in Soi 1 Pattayaland Stage is one long shower

lonelywombat
December 17th, 2011, 04:32
cut and pasted from Nickys excellent guide to all Pattaya including really up to date maps. I was asked about the former Gentlemens Club following a post earlier in the week. Thought this review would be greatly appreciated by our discerning viewers.
There are similar reviews on every bar and venue in Pattaya.
http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/gay-pat ... o-bars-bt/ (http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/gay-pattaya/boyztown/gogo-bars-bt/)

BTW Splash is just 50 metres from Happyplace, where the music is not loud, drinks not expensive and there is no shower show.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the newest gogo bar in Pattayaland. Splash boys will certainly make a splash. We went there and had an interesting time to say the least. LetтАЩs get the bad points out the way quickly. The drinks are on the high side тАУ 150B for a soda. The music is loud, and we mean LOUD. There was one number where the base was so powerful the glasses were shaking on their stands. But these are really small points compared with the good ones.

ItтАЩs in the old GentlemanтАЩs Club and itтАЩs very different. They had a good crop of boys, around a dozen when we were there. They were younger than average for Boyztown. But they were very animated. They danced their socks off (if they had any on). The тАШuniformsтАЩ were nice too. Black and white briefs, with laces up the front. (There was a backing panel behind the laces тАУ donтАЩt get too excited). Then thereтАЩs the show and this was really good. ItтАЩs advertised as every hour тАУ 8.000 to 12.00. ItтАЩs short. There were only two тАЬscenesтАЭ in the show we saw. One was two boys with massage cream, getting quite excited. The second told us why the bar has its name. The entire length of the stage (possibly around 20 feet) turned into a long shower. Three boys got into it and got very soapy and very interested in each other. It was nice.

In fact it was so nice we almost stayed for the next show, but we couldnтАЩt face an hour of the music. It will be interesting to see how this place settles down. But itтАЩs off to a good start.

colmx
December 17th, 2011, 07:06
Guess i know where my second bar cruise will be on nex trip (in 2 weeks!) now!
From talking to the vassa boys on GR... a lot of them have moved there... so that will be my second place of call...
Afer MicMy on December 30th....

(unless i manage to track down jinks in the meantime :dontknow: :dontknow: if i bump into him he's getting dragged to dave manclub :party :party )

anonone
December 17th, 2011, 10:08
I hit splash soon after it opened. It was one of the best places I visited.
Even the shower show, which I usually dislike, was pretty good.

Definitely my kind of boys there. Can't wait to get back.

Highly recommended.

lexusgs
December 17th, 2011, 18:59

Highly recommended.

Agreed on this one! Nicely refurbed place. I went last night after not having been to BT and surrounds for a year. Short show and the curtains get closed from prying eyes.
Drinks are 180 bht for beer 150 bht for water. Owned by an Indian guy. There were no customers in this bar from midnight to 1am which seems a shame. Took a couple of
guys off. They turned out to be fun guys. I think you will enjoy this place Colmx :tongue3:

martin911
December 19th, 2011, 11:34

Highly recommended.

Agreed on this one! Nicely refurbed place. I went last night after not having been to BT and surrounds for a year. Short show and the curtains get closed from prying eyes.
Drinks are 180 bht for beer 150 bht for water. Owned by an Indian guy. There were no customers in this bar from midnight to 1am which seems a shame. Took a couple of
guys off. They turned out to be fun guys. I think you will enjoy this place Colmx :tongue3:

Yes there is a few boys that live together that all worked in Vassa before that have been in my company a few times in Dave/The Club and they were fun to have at your table for the nite --
Have not been to see the bar yet --but its on my "to do "list along with a few of the boys names !!

markie1
December 19th, 2011, 23:28
We were there on opening night ,it was ok ,shower show ,quite a nice looking guy performing it ,quite erotic,but once you seen one you seen them all ,Boys were ok ,nothing that i would want to take home,Drinks were Expencive at 180 baht,way too high in my opinion,dont know how long that will last ,most of the other bars in that soi are pretty dead ,overpriced drings ,boring boys on stage that dont want to be there ,just no fun in these bars any more.

Highly recommended.

Yes there is a few boys that live together that all worked in Vassa before that have been in my company a few times in Dave/The Club and they were fun to have at your table for the nite --
Have not been to see the bar yet --but its on my "to do "list along with a few of the boys names !!

lonelywombat
December 21st, 2011, 14:26
I still have fond memories of the shower shows that used to be at BoyBoyBoys. There was a change of governor or police chief in the mid nineties and every boy had to wear shorts over his underwear and a shirt.

Dont know what happened to him. Maybe the mafia got to him but it did not last a full year.

bkkguy
December 21st, 2011, 18:41
for a bar that was custom re-built to do regular shower shows it surprises me that they did not install larger drains and come up with some way of tidying-up after the show without the customers being left in the dark twiddling their thumbs for 10 minutes

and the laser light show is very annoying

bkkguy

markie1
December 23rd, 2011, 01:20
for a bar that was custom re-built to do regular shower shows it surprises me that they did not install larger drains and come up with some way of tidying-up after the show without the customers being left in the dark twiddling their thumbs for 10 minutes

bkkguy
have to agree

witchhunt
December 23rd, 2011, 04:45

bkkguy

I welcomed the interuption to get to know my choice who sat with me during the show. I wasnt twiddling his thumbs or mine. Great addition to a dead soi.

neddy3
December 24th, 2011, 08:27
I had two attempts to visit this bar recently.

First time, 10.30, I went inside, things looked good at first glance, but no customers, and so loud that I left. Seemed like a Soi Twilight volume.

Couple of weeks later, tried again, again no customers, doorman proudly confirmed it was loud inside, I gave up.

Now you can call me a boring old fart (I am), but if it is so loud that customers don't come, is this a good business plan?
I know some younger customers will like it loud, but are there enough of these?
Some other go-gos, while loudish, are comfortable for me; I don't expect them all to have a volume like Funny Boys.

A pity, as I would welcome another go-go venue to patronize.
Did I get it wrong? Anybody been recently?

loke
December 25th, 2011, 01:05
Let me tell you that I checked out this place the other night !

And not my type of boys there , most of them below average I would say , I mean if you want hair on the chest and tatoos you should check out number 14 ! To be fair one of the boys were cute , number 29 . And yes I mean really cute.

However what you want to see is the show . Wow that was so amazing stuff. So one of the three boys , I could not stop watching his dance and the cream I mean ice cream , well what a surprise , what a change from the boring go go bars elsewhere.

So please if youre in Pattaya , dont miss it , show only last 20 minutes but its worth a 180 baht drink.

Best place if you want a show with a nice surprise in Pattaya.

Btw Im drunk sorry for my mis spellings.